Jetting is fat on injection on purpose. Reason being that you have no pump shot like a carb has. The injection must run rich at idle to overcome this. That being said, it sounds fat to me and as stated you lengthen your rod to lean it out. Rule of thumb "Its like a woman. Long and lean or short and fat" Quote James Monroe. I thought it was funny but I will never forget which way is which now. Lean it out till it starts to "dead bog" or hesitate when you crack the throttle then shorten the rod till the hesitation goes away. After you get it there and running correctly, start idling around the pits with the barrel valve halfway closed. Pull your fuel shutoff slowly till the engine starts to rev up and leave it there. If my car aint going out on the track, its halfway closed. It helps to build and maintain heat in the engine. I am actually using less fuel using this method than I was with the carb. If you get to hot lapping with no downtime between rounds just leave the barrel valve open when coming up the return road. It will use more alky but will keep the engine cooler. Just some general guidelines that I have learned in the first 5 weeks of running my Terminator. I must say it has been really mean though. Now if I can just remember to open the barrel valve before trying to start the car

AFCO, Rons Fuel Injection sponsored Dodge Challenger Mention Street Lethal Motorsports