We finally got my 512 RB with Hilborn mechanical injection fired up today But I have some questions/concerns First off went through about 8 gallons of alcohol with about 10 min idling time at the most Is that normal We could hardly get any heat in the motor at all, is that because we are running way too rich and using all that alcohol and if so how do I lean out the idle When I dropped the oil it was milky, is that normal as well Also had a fair bit of moisture coming out of the exhaust, is that normal I did have the electric water pump running for a bit but no electric fans running and I am running no thermostat, is that right
Also the only weay it would fire is spraying alcohol in the stacks even after it ran for a few minutes, is that normal as well
Do I need to plumb in some sort of primer system and is it easier/better to try and start on gas rather than alcohol
I had Dodgem and another buddy over to set-up the injection and it seems real snappy when I blip it but my buddy who set it up runs his injection stuff on gas so is there a big difference in the way you set them up and idle quality
Sorry for all the questions but want to get this right so I don't wash down a fresh motor

Derrick