Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Long day at the track by one bad fish @ 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By killermoparWhoa. He is in your rearview mirror. Glad you got it going. I love 65 Coronet's. THANKS
Jump to new posts Re: Spark plug choice for 11-1 410 stroker. by rb446 @ 1 minute 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By mopar daveA 7 in a ngk worked good in my 408 same comp. ^^^^^^
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Undercoating removal by DaytonaTurbo @ 10 minutes 7 seconds ago

For the time it would take to do a large area, why not rent a hot pressure washer?
Jump to new posts Re: Single stage paint options? by DaytonaTurbo @ 11 minutes 52 seconds ago

Do a google search on single stage metallics. I don't know what was different about the old paints but these days it sure seems like even the pros won't touch metallics in a single stage. Single stage urethane metallic gets splotchy if you wet sand i
Jump to new posts Wiper Motor Park Switch Timing? '67 2 speed. by Mattax @ 15 minutes 24 seconds ago

1967 2 speed wiper, A-body. When Wipers are turned off, they go to Park and then travel up a fraction. According to the '67 FSM the timing of the Park timing should be adjusted. Where or how is the Park Switch timing on the 2 speed motor? Are the
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Whats the 'glue' called that newer cars use to bond panels by DaytonaTurbo @ 15 minutes 32 seconds ago

And replacement nozzles because the 2-part structural adhesive mixes in the nozzle and dries solid. That stuff is definitely not cheaper than welding. It can be quicker than welding because you don't have to grind down tack welds and seam seal your
Moparts A Body
Jump to new posts NOS 1968-70 A-body 340 drivers side headpipe 2925781 by mccannix @ 15 minutes 47 seconds ago

NOS drivers, left side headpipe for 68-70 Dart 340, 68-69 340 GTS. This is an original NOS part with correct factory flat spots, bends etc for proper fit and clearance. Can deliver to spots I-12, 13 Chryslers @ Carlisle for $135.00. Pm, email, or cal
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: i am glad she put in the time and energy by Not_A_Duster @ 16 minutes 46 seconds ago

All I can do is shake my head in disbelief... With a world over-run by real injustice and inhumanity, she focuses on a 150 year old symbol painted on a car? Wonder if she cares about or is even aware of the millions murdered by their own governme
Jump to new posts Re: Edelbrock 1413 stumble by RapidRobert @ 19 minutes 2 seconds ago

floats are correct I am assuming (level dimention/not waterlogged/linkage free). might need new needles/seats (available seperately & are cheap). fuel PSI might be too high (common with eddys). what is your initial? EDIT what is the vacuum? base
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 74 cuda with 69 C500 grill by killermopar @ 19 minutes 24 seconds ago

Yep it's real bs
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone work in a new-car dealer? by Morty426 @ 21 minutes 1 second ago

Originally Posted By Diego (not Ted)VW I bought a 2013 VW Passat TDI with a six speed manual. Great car. Got 47+ MPG average. The diesel - gate scandal hit and I really didn't care. My car got great mileage and was a fantastic car. VW offe
Jump to new posts Re: Fuel Gauge, '92 Dodge 150 by RapidRobert @ 23 minutes 1 second ago

elec or mech pump? my 85 ramcharger (mech) is inop (reads empty). I think the sender is in the top of the tank & I sure ain't gonna drop the tank to fix it (its a junk DD) but I might ohm the wires either back there or behind the dr kick panel to
Jump to new posts Re: Trans blanket with Dougs headers by J_BODY @ 25 minutes 11 seconds ago

The ole Lofgren Blanket was the "go to" for a long time back in the day. I still have one for my 904 that's laying around.
Jump to new posts Re: Spark plug choice for 505 by YO7_A66 @ 26 minutes 18 seconds ago

""I know that air fuel ratio is fine as the motor was dyno'd"" - This is incorrect. The A/F was fine on the dyno which was in a building. Then as soon as the motor is in the car and driving outside, the A/F will change. The A/F
Jump to new posts Re: A body rally cluster 1970 newer by BigMoneyLewis @ 26 minutes 29 seconds ago

Based on the radio opening That would be a 1971 cluster . All 1970 rallye dash A bodies (Dart swinger 340 / Duster 340) had a thumbwheel radio like the one pictured.. Greg
Jump to new posts Re: 1 7/8 vs 2" Headers by DusterKid @ 28 minutes 31 seconds ago

Car is a Duster, 440 .030 over 10.5:1, .590 solid cam, 440 source heads, Victor 440 intake, 750 carb (will be going bigger in the future), 727 w/5000 stall conv, Dana 60 4.56 gears. Has been 10.7's. I had Hooker 1 7/8 fender-well headers on the car
Jump to new posts Re: Factory Throttle Pedal and Rod to Cable by RapidRobert @ 30 minutes 29 seconds ago

could you provide pics?
Jump to new posts Re: AM/FM 1970 up A-body by BigMoneyLewis @ 32 minutes 58 seconds ago

As far as the 72-76 as pictured,They are pretty common. Generally, fully serviced and restored they can be had for around $ 245. For cores that do not work, you can find them in the $ 125 range pretty easy. E bay is usually full of these. Greg
Jump to new posts Re: How to tell if balancer has slipped by RapidRobert @ 33 minutes 1 second ago

put the dampener at 15BTDC & screw in the stop till it contacts the piston then back up the dampener CCW & see if it hits the stop at 15 ATDC. Updates us when you find out something.
Jump to new posts Re: Searching for advice on overheating issue by justinp61 @ 33 minutes 28 seconds ago

Is the radiator inlet lower than the thermostat housing? If so there may be an air bubble preventing the water from circulating. My Dart is set up this way and I have to jack the front end up when filling the radiator to get all the air out.
Jump to new posts Re: Bore size vs piston diameter by B1MAXX @ 34 minutes 14 seconds ago

[quote=Al_Alguire]Well I thought the same about a .030" overbore. Surely enough meat for that with our dragster. So I did not bother sonic checking the block. Well the end result was this. The cylinder wall was roughly 2X the thickness of a Prin
Jump to new posts Re: Speedo Error by RapidRobert @ 36 minutes 52 seconds ago

gear ratio good. tire dia good (& putting a piece of stock across the top of the tire then measureing underneath it down to the ground will get you real close, & will for sure tell you that that part is OK & as you said I'm sure it is). G
Jump to new posts Re: Centerline wheels back ordered??? by an8sec70cuda @ 37 minutes 9 seconds ago

Got the wheels and all is good! Had to do a little massaging to get em to clear the 5/8" studs, now just need to find the time to mount up my drag radials.
Jump to new posts Re: 67 Coronet R/T 4-speed thump from rearend when shifting? by captainjack @ 38 minutes 34 seconds ago

No the snubber I have is the Original that came with the car.
Jump to new posts Vacuum pump whining sound? by an8sec70cuda @ 38 minutes 51 seconds ago

I have a Moroso 22641 four vane vacuum pump on my hemi. I bought it used, but everything looks great internally and seems to pull good vacuum. Took the car for a drive the other day and after a few minutes I noticed a high pitched whining sound comin
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 17 18 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
24,675 Registered Members
32 Forums
182,268 Topics
2,096,911 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Wiper Motor Park Switch Timing? '67 2 speed.
by Mattax
06/26/17 09:31 AM
Edelbrock 1413 stumble
by Moparmaniacc
06/26/17 09:20 AM
Vacuum pump whining sound?
by an8sec70cuda
06/26/17 09:08 AM
67 Coronet R/T 4-speed thump from rearend when shifting?
by captainjack
06/26/17 08:49 AM