Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Taxing online purchases by Supercuda @ 14 minutes 56 seconds ago

The states have always been allowed to collect taxes on internet sales. What has changes is how they collect it. In the past you were supposed to report to the state what you bought and pay your taxes. Now the states can require the seller to be t
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Are us old guys that far out of touch? by DAYCLONA @ 20 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By DUFFMANOriginally Posted By FrankendusterLike many others, I have no problem helping those that truly need it. The able bodied losers that ride the couch all day need an ass-kicking. My lazy brother in law, AKA the "Land Man
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: '67 GTX for $23K What's it worth? by gtx6970 @ 26 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By RSI700VIPERI'm thinking car is priced fairly. You could probably get it for $21k - $22K and would be a great buy if it is truly rust free and all original. Of all the 67 Mopars, the GTX has the nicest looking body IMO. Yo
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: E body jack hook by Morty426 @ 31 minutes 17 seconds ago

Yes There are two different 70 cuda hooks and one Challenger 2931100 - cuda 70-71 and Dart 70-71 2931101 - cuda with rubber bumpers 2931102 - Challenger all hooks have part number stamped on the backside
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: 70 Back - B Body Cars For Sale - 2nd Quarter by stumpy500 @ 31 minutes 58 seconds ago

It pains me to list this car me and my father restored together.Listing for my father,1967 dodge RT 440 4speed dana. The car is amazing and better than new. All date code correct 67 hp,console, 3.54 dana. There is way way to much to list but private
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Weight distribution hitch set-up? by JonC @ 32 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By mopars4everQuote:The ball doesn't care if it is slightly forward or back--it's a round ball. The ball tilt does make a difference. Move it and you will see. He is not saying the ball tilt doesn't make a difference. He is sayin
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Maximum CR closed chamber w2 heads 0.040 quench- pump gas by twayne24365 @ 33 minutes 34 seconds ago

Not a sb/w2 but My 383 has quench style dome pistons with closed chamber heads. Around 10.8:1 with 250@.050 solid cam and it doesn’t like pump gas. Loves 100 octane tho
Jump to new posts Re: DART AGREES TO MAKING SB MOPAR BLOCKS by J_BODY @ 33 minutes 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By MattWIMO the problem with a new block is what do you put on top of it? W7 8 9s are going to cost you some serious $$$$$. Other than the W9, which are running dry, you need to find some cores. GOOD LUCK!! Now I'm not saying the W
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Painting a chrome 2003 Dodge truck grill frame by stinger @ 35 minutes 22 seconds ago

scuff it by hand with 80 grit,epoxy prime it,let it dry then scuff it again with a maroon scotch brite and paint it.
Moparts Truck / Vans / Jeep / Willys
Jump to new posts 1994-2001 Ram 1500 Short Box Driver's Bed Side 4856377AB by moparmike1 @ 37 minutes 45 seconds ago

1994-2001 Ram 1500 Short Box Driver's Bed Side 4856377AB Asking $750, OBO. Mint condition, no damage, no rust, nothing. Perfect condition. Includes inner panels, i.e. wheel tub, etc. Shipped from Michigan, zip code 49783. I will be travelling
Jump to new posts Re: R/T rear valance brace, Challenger by Morty426 @ 38 minutes 23 seconds ago

The 70 will have none of the three brackets welded on the backside. Only 73-74 had the license plate bracket
Jump to new posts 1969 Barracuda 340S Fastback by RoadRunnerJD @ 42 minutes 29 seconds ago

Just wondering if anyone on this Forum may know how many 1969 340S fastback Barracudas we’re produced? How many with 4 speeds? Just trying to get some facts and figures.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: E-Body Complete power window set-up. Conv, hardtop or both. by mymcodebee @ 45 minutes 31 seconds ago

High bidder is buying from ebay suction. Thanks for input!
Jump to new posts Re: RPM's and Torque Delivery: Big Block vs Small Block by Skeptic @ 48 minutes 29 seconds ago

Have you considered a 3rd Gen Hemi? They can easily make to power you are looking for.
Jump to new posts Re: Wife is in the hospital.. brain surgery by Skeptic @ 51 minutes 13 seconds ago

Best wishes to you and your wife, the rehab can be a slow process with a lot of back and forth. Don't hesitate to get 2nd opinions and to change therapists if things aren't working out. Good luck.
Moparts A Body
Jump to new posts Re: A Body - Parts Wanted - 2nd Quarter, V8 73+ Centerlink by 65rbdodge @ 54 minutes 0 seconds ago

I have a friend looking for a grill in good shape for a 76 valiant. Possible delivery to carlisle? PM me on this board
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Detroit Eyes on Design car show by DirectSubjection @ Today at 08:37 PM

Originally Posted By hemiviper588It was another awesome show this year, so many gorgeous cars on display. Here is my wife wearing a 1957 patterned dress that she made...and our 57 Desoto Adventurer that we recently completely restored. Well done!!
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts No Shift/IAC by CHRGR69 @ Today at 08:35 PM

89 Dakota 3.9 auto. Suddenly the trans won's shift into 3rd. Fluid level is full and clean. No burnt smell. Then when stopping at a light/stop sign it will stumble, but not stall. I remember reading something about the IAC being tied into the trans s
Moparts General
Dropped my k-frame off today. Doesn't need blasting. $275 is the quote, brackets included, but I'm pulling those as they should be body color.
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: COMP TEST RESULTS ON 360 by RapidRobert @ Today at 08:24 PM

Quote: Motor info is unknown to me, how wild/mild is the cam? what does it idle at?
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Who uses UPS a lot? by 11secdart @ Today at 08:21 PM

UPS picks up at my work everyday, so I go online and figure the price and tell the secretary the weight and amount she prints a label and I give the money to my boss. I have found that the rates tend to be a little cheaper thru work.
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Might go power steering on the D100. Is the column the same between manual and power steering on a 77 D100? What about the extention shaft between the rag joint and the box? Also, what columns are bolt in to a 77?
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts : 64-65 console automatic shifter assembly by peabodyracing @ Today at 08:17 PM

This came out of a 65 Satellite. It is fully functional. The shifter knob is in nice shape The flat shifter rod has some light pitting but still shines decent. Look at what these are listed for on eBay. $58 shipped in the US. I take paypal. Please
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Portable battery jump box questions? by pittsburghracer @ Today at 08:09 PM

Here's some reading for you. http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2387442&highlight=battery+jump+boxes
bee1971 - nice info on that seal. Slick. Thanks.
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,346 Registered Members
32 Forums
190,209 Topics
2,219,443 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ Yesterday at 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
1969 Barracuda 340S Fastback
by RoadRunnerJD