Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Aluminum radiators by tex013 @ 9 minutes 0 seconds ago

I run AFCO in my sateLite and a mates 65 belvedere . I have also fitted champion in a 69 roadrunner . Champions dont seem to mount a stock shroud real goid , bracket wrong . With the genetic afco i had brackets wrlded on , plus rotated bottom hose ou
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Poll Time! Road Runners vs Super Bees by StukaJU87 @ Today at 04:04 AM

Originally Posted By amxautoxOriginally Posted By StukaJU8768-69, Super Bee all day. 71? Toss up. I like them both. What about the '70s? It was a typo....just fixed it. 70 Super Bee!!
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: Cassette player value by BigMoneyLewis @ Today at 03:42 AM

The most valuable part is missing , which is the outer knob . That knob alone can often sell for $ 100 .They usually fell off, rolled under the seat and got sucked up by a vacuum cleaner . As pictured, condition unknown (they all have melted belts an
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts E-body passenger quarter window tinted. $35 by mad car disease @ Today at 02:57 AM

This is a right hand quarter window factory tint. small chip as shown and does not have the chrome trim. $35 plus shipping car_disease@yahoo.com paypal or money order thanks moparts
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts B-Body hood hinges 68-70 $30 plus shipping by mad car disease @ Today at 02:20 AM

Charger, GTX, Roadrunner, Satellite, Coronet, Superbee hood hinges. left and right side $30 plus shipping. Car_disease@yahoo.com
Jump to new posts Re: stage v rocker shaft stand question by Cab_Burge @ Today at 02:08 AM

The bolts hold the shafts into the stands, there is no load on the bolts so 25 to 30 ft. lbs. with oil should be fine Anti seize might be better than oil for future maintenance
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Picked up our Ioniq hybrid yesterday by Morty426 @ Today at 02:07 AM

Will be interested to see what you get for real mileage
Jump to new posts Re: 400ci Motor combination ? by Cab_Burge @ Today at 02:04 AM

One of the main things you need to do to help this motor run excellent is to make sure the cam is degreed into 3 to 6 degrees advanced on the intake lobe centers Your roller cam specs. are close to the same cam in the first pump gas stroker street
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Car Hauling by poorboy @ Today at 02:03 AM

Unless you are insured to haul other peoples cars, do yourself a favor and let someone else deliver the car. Most people buying would not expect to pay you the going delivery rate. Gene
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: What's your favorite childhood movie? by Morty426 @ Today at 02:00 AM

The Great Escape
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: lynch road daily production numbers in 1969 by 6bblgt @ Today at 01:48 AM

1968 model year at Lynch Rd. ~ 250,000 b-bodies 1969 model year at Lynch Rd. ~ 214,000 b-bodies 1970 model year at Lynch Rd. ~ 150,000 b-bodies they couldn't ADD a third production shift, there are no reports of any long strikes/work stoppages, the
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Header coatings by Big_E @ Today at 01:41 AM

Used these guys 15-20 years back. http://www.headercoatings.com/pages/Motor_Sports The coating still looks good and the price was really reasonable.
Jump to new posts Re: WIW Six Pack Carbs by Big_E @ Today at 01:30 AM

The 4392, probably 3-4 hundred by the looks of your pics. The 4790, Looks like it is a newer repro outboard for a 71 340 car. Maybe 100 to 150 depending on the condition/without the base. 4365, probably a "repro" too, for a 440 outboard.
Originally Posted By Uberpubehttp://www.brewersperformance.com/proddetail.asp?prod=FWCB015A Saw that... but i'll be using FW122, and there is nothing listed to 'unbalance' that one.
Jump to new posts Re: SBC headers on a SBM by MR_P_BODY @ Today at 01:17 AM

Originally Posted By poboyengineeringDid you use an adapter plate or were you able to drill the Chevy flange? If your asking me I cut the flanges off so no adapter plates.. I dont care for adapter plates being thats just another leak point.. if I
Jump to new posts Re: WIW: 1970 V code Cuda on eBay by 6bblgt @ Today at 01:14 AM

compare it to this FY1 440+6 4-speed 'cuda on eBay that runs & runs & never is SOLD stuck in the low $30s on eBay
Jump to new posts Re: Got my 10.50s pass , by tex013 @ Today at 01:00 AM

no relation to earlier . They went - 1.493,1.49,1.486,1.501,1.485,1.483,1.485 then 1.456 . Only thing different there was a 30-45 wait whilst a ambulance took a rider for observation . They were dragging the track during this down time but seemed mos
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: 1969 coronet engine color by 6bblgt @ Today at 01:00 AM

turquoise & a 383 4bbl w/automatic in a '69 Coronet 500 would not be "HP"
Moparts Truck / Vans / Jeep / Willys
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Truck / Van / Jeep Parts - 2nd Quarter by Moparguy383 @ Today at 12:48 AM

Various interior parts I pulled from a 2001 Dodge Truck All parts in good condition. Email me with questoins or for more pictures, moparguy383@hotmail.com. Buyer pays all shipping fees. Thanks for the ad! Cubby out of dash. $15 Heat/AC control
Street Rodders
For what its worth, I have an 03 Dodge 1500 sitting here we pulled the 5.7 from. With the position of the cab, crossmember, and front steering center, a late model Dodge Ram might not be a bad starting point. The steering rack goes almost straight up
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: 71 up - B Body Parts For Sale - 2nd Quarter by Moparguy383 @ Today at 12:43 AM

This is a pair of tail light assemblies for a 1972 Dodge Charger SE. They will fit a '71 or a non SE car also. I stripped, primed and painted the housings (silver behind the lenses, and satin black outside). Replaced the sockets with new ones. The le
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Learned my $50 lesson with silicon hose by Hemi_Joel @ Today at 12:34 AM

If that was me, for my own safety, (not to mention comfort) i would have called a tow truck to get it off the road and hopefully into a dry garage with tools. lots of bad things happen to cars stalled in traffic.
Jump to new posts Re: 470 ci project underway by MR_P_BODY @ Today at 12:33 AM

On my SB main studs I have both the hex and non hex style.. I dont know if they have a different P/N or not.. never really mattered to me... and I lube everything..I do wipe things on the final assembly but there is still oil and it gets primed whi
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Happiness and the Hobby by 65pacecar @ Today at 12:18 AM

Originally Posted By SuperfreakWent to the custom car show here locally today and it was nice to get out and be around the cars as I was too busy to go last year. They had the copper caddy there and lots of mopars this time. Yup! Love the car hobby.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: MATS is next week, who is heading out? by dart4forte @ Today at 12:12 AM

Any pics of Bob Riggles going down the track for the last time?
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 18 19 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
24,542 Registered Members
32 Forums
179,825 Topics
2,067,376 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Foundry Mark - hemi heads
by ZIPPY