Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Is it raining much where you're at? by 70rrclone @ 31 seconds ago

its raining so much i cant get anything done with my driveway.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: SRT Demon pricing by stumpy @ 8 minutes 47 seconds ago

Kinda like a Roadrunner vs a GTX,
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Distributor by STEFF @ 14 minutes 13 seconds ago

You dont need all that. Just the controller and wiring harness. A distributor is a step backwards. Plus you dont get to take advantage of the dual plug with the distributor.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: y2 69 bee by SomeCarGuy @ 14 minutes 42 seconds ago

Too crusty for 28k. Cool vibe otherwise.
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Barracuda Convertible Top Questions by RealWing @ 16 minutes 55 seconds ago

I recently finished a '69 vert. PM me if you need help Jim
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts Cool non Mopar car video by Bob J @ 17 minutes 26 seconds ago

Cool Car Here is a video of a cool car and yes it's not a mopar but it's still cool. What a great idea.
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 1972 400: internal or external balance? by LaRoy Engines @ 19 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Cab_BurgeOriginally Posted By TwostickAll manual transmission 400's have steel cranks and are internally balanced. Kevin Baloney sauce, they have the thin dampener that is full of balance holes on one side, same thing on the fl
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Vinyl decal question by Neil @ 20 minutes 28 seconds ago

Worked at a sign shop years ago and did that all day long. On smaller things that I could hold by myself while running the squeegee I installed without any soapy water. Larger stuff I used the soap. I found the soap solution could leave bubbles beh
Moparts A Body
Jump to new posts 1968 Dart Grille by wayfarer1 @ 21 minutes 25 seconds ago

This grille is in good shape with only some of the upper tabs along the top broke loose. This does not affect the look or function of the grille. Good for a driver or race car. $125.00 PM Joe through the site if interested and picts.
700+hp hyd cam pump gas 400ish cube doesnt impress you something is wrong.mid/high 9sec NA pump gas hyd cam full weight street cars dont impress???i know theres not a ton of gen III stuff out there but common ill take one over an old school time bomb
Street Rodders
Jump to new posts Re: New member - Building Mopar powered '41 Chevy streetrod by 41MoChev @ 23 minutes 17 seconds ago

Question: I understand that the serpentine belt system from a magnum engine can be fitted to an LA engine. Is this true? If so, are there any issues such as water pump rotation direction?
Jump to new posts Re: Rock,hard place front main bearing by Clanton @ 28 minutes 54 seconds ago

The main bearing should measure 2.750 correct?I have used the gauge on the piston bore but not the main.
Moparts Truck / Vans / Jeep / Willys
Jump to new posts 72-75 Plymouth Trailduster Gauge Cluster w/ Clock by wayfarer1 @ 29 minutes 28 seconds ago

This is a nice gauge cluster that is correct for a 72-75 Plymouth Trailduster (doesn't say Dodge on bezel). It has the factory clock with good gauges and an uncut bezel. I have no idea if the gauges with so assume they will need redone. $125.00 f
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Edelbrock heads by Silver70 @ 32 minutes 24 seconds ago

I can only imagine what the price on that will be... I'll probably be able to buy a crate hellcat engine for less
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: 2013 Dodge Caravan - Problems? Good Vehicles? by wingman @ 33 minutes 35 seconds ago

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/ubbt...tml#Post2307688 Make sure it has the heavy duty brakes. These were options in 2013. the standard duty brakes were very undersized and had short pad life, warped rotors, and marginal performance. The HD b
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Disposing of old mechanical parts by ahy @ 33 minutes 38 seconds ago

I let it build up to a certain point and take it to the scrap yard. I scrapped a decent and maybe usable as is OE cast crank for a 400 plus the rods. Not much market for that stuff. It didn't yield enough for much beer or pizza but at least got pu
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Aluminum bodies and fire....... by wingman @ 36 minutes 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By MolloyOriginally Posted By hotairballoonpilotGuess this happened between Blunt and Harold South Dakota recently. Anyone else seen it posted? My blind cocker spaniel glanced at the computer screen from 20 ft away and barked that
Jump to new posts Re: pro tree bypass wiring for reverse by B3422W5 @ 42 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By bonefishOriginally Posted By B3422W5Not trying to be negative , but what's the big deal about holding in a button on your wheel when backing up. Your hand( hands are on the wheel anyhow) guess I don't understand the issue. nothin
Jump to new posts Re: Barn Find - 1969 Plymouth Road Runner $20k by mopar346 @ 44 minutes 4 seconds ago

If that thing has white interior I'm gonna wet my pants. So many sweet cars keep popping up.
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts Mixed bag by chally142 @ 57 minutes 56 seconds ago

Here are a mix of parts for sale that I carried with me. For a 70 Challenger 440, no air. Parts fit other makes and models. The coil and ignition box have about 8,000 miles on them. The cap has the gold tips and is new. Rotor and resistor are new.
Jump to new posts Re: Who is going to step up? by Pacnorthcuda @ 58 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By 79powerwagonI just want to feel that 0-60 in 2 seconds! WOOT! In college, a professor had a 911 Carrera turbo that he raced. In one city block, it would do 0-80-0! That was a ride! "WOOT"? --Wide Open Orgasmic Thro
Jump to new posts Re: so how till a seller figures out,,,,,,,,, by amxautox @ Today at 08:17 PM

His title lists ONE dollar, so offer him 75 cents. :-)
Jump to new posts Re: Gift 4 the fish by Thumperdart @ Today at 08:15 PM

BAD ASS.................
Jump to new posts Re: COOL OPPORTUNITY.............. by Thumperdart @ Today at 08:15 PM

I'm just misunderstood that's all................. Thankxx and Steve may be sick of me before the days over............lol
Jump to new posts Re: I wire alternator to kill switch in rear by Bigcube @ Today at 08:12 PM

Originally Posted By B3422W5Originally Posted By BigcubeYes, the car will be killed when you flip the switch but the wire will be hot all the time. The relay prevents that. Guess I dont see the issue with itt being " hot" when the car is
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 20 21 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
24,599 Registered Members
32 Forums
181,070 Topics
2,081,118 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Cool non Mopar car video
by Bob J
15 minutes 28 seconds ago
so how till a seller figures out,,,,,,,,,
by theraif
Today at 08:08 PM
70 RR, stock fuel tank or fuel cell?
by David_in_St_Croi
Today at 07:49 PM
Hellcat legal for FS/D NHRA stock eliminator?
by Forest
Today at 07:15 PM