Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Original Dealer Codes by 1971 Gran Coupe @ 1 minute 8 seconds ago

Hi Dan, I have been wondering who might have info on the closed dealerships. I have tried finding info on one that was located in Spokane Washington. It has been closed for some time, and believe the name was like Downtown Dodge of something similar.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: NMN: live longer & Bankrupt Social Security? by Neil @ 4 minutes 7 seconds ago

Semi related, but I took a physical anthropology course and the professor said the single most common thing that stands out for people living longer than their cohorts is the fact that they walk fast. I don't recall the whole deal, but it was about
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Ed China leaving Wheeler Dealers by RamblerMan @ 4 minutes 10 seconds ago

Don't forget, some of the early episodes were done on a VERY tight budget. That was the limitations of their format. And, be honest - how many of us HAVE rattle-canned a car simply to give it colour and get it out on the road? Betcha every one of us
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: removing 64 plymouth fury backseat? by skicker @ 4 minutes 51 seconds ago

Down some first and then back hard and then up. Sometimes they can be a woman...
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Leaking sliding back window by cudaman1969 @ 6 minutes 55 seconds ago

I'll check that thank you
Jump to new posts Re: Twin scoop Cuda Hood by cudaman1969 @ 8 minutes 12 seconds ago

Are you asking the scoop or hood?
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Hey Pittsburgher!!! New Hellcat record.... by 1967dartgt @ 8 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By WHITEDARTDoes anybody know if this is a stock block or an aftermarket aluminum Stock block and stock internals, just has bolt ons and tune. This car is tuned by the same people as Rob Goss's challenger.
Jump to new posts Re: Real world weight loss program and it` cost.......... by fullmetaljacket @ 9 minutes 10 seconds ago

As far as it's known, there are three Denso type lightweight starters that have been introduced to the market over the last 15-18 years. For decades the standard infamously sounding wind starters were the only norm aside from unpredictable and non st
Jump to new posts Re: Power Steering Box interchange by JohnRR @ 10 minutes 24 seconds ago

Steering box will interchange, 73 was the first year for large sector steering box so you might be all set. The coupler on the steering shaft is different between power and manual.
Jump to new posts Re: 1971 Duster 340 Charcoal canister ? by JohnRR @ 13 minutes 11 seconds ago

If it had cali emissions it may have a charcoal canister ???
Jump to new posts Re: Bleeding Brakes on a body by skicker @ 16 minutes 35 seconds ago

On a good 4 wheel disc system Master Cylinder bore and caliper piston diameter come into play for optimal performance. You would be better to not use a proportioning valve and simply plumb in an adjustable one on the rear brakes. If you simply swappe
Jump to new posts Re: 1969 B body rear assembly problems HELP by JohnRR @ 16 minutes 58 seconds ago

Originally Posted By mro - axles 29 1/4, buttons in place, 489 case, any ideas ? What sure grip do you have , the case don't matter unless you know for a fact that it has never been messed with . 489 would have come from the factory with a Cone
Moparts General
Originally Posted By AbodysforeverOriginally Posted By Silver70Find a resto shop in the us and don't bother with the issues to send to Canada. Sounds like way more of a pain than needed. I agree. I feel bad for you. One thing to think about is ho
Jump to new posts Re: mad dog header fitment in A body lo deck by mopar dave @ 22 minutes 17 seconds ago

Maybe out 3 or 400 hundred
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Showtime's Billion's fail by Frankenduster @ 23 minutes 25 seconds ago

There is a black 70 Charger in a promo shot of "Rogue".
Jump to new posts Re: KB 340 bathtub intake for trans am by mattsmopars @ 23 minutes 28 seconds ago

I may be way off base but what are the chances of the base being a modified blower intake? Matt
Jump to new posts Re: 727 Leaking Fluid At Cover Plate by John_Kunkel @ 28 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By TransmanThat sheet metal shield painted orange covers the vent which is a hole in the pump housing - this is the early design vent. Actually, it is the later design with the plastic baffle. The bottom of the casting "hump&
Jump to new posts Re: Distributor Cam Gear? by WHITEDART @ 30 minutes 0 seconds ago

What I have been doing lately is rounding the edges on the camshaft gear itself . And this process has greatly added to the life of distributor gear... a lot of times the cams have very sharp edges..
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: It's a real 1967 Coronet R/T..massacree by streaker @ 33 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Homerrhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGRoEfRJSGs I regret clicking that link.
Moparts Hot Deals & New Products
Jump to new posts Re: New Passon Performance 5 Speed update by mickm @ 37 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By 70HemiShakerGetting ready to install mine as well! That looks awesome! Looks like you've made some changes from the one in your signature pic. Those look more like FHO valve covers, and what intake are you running there?
Jump to new posts Underbody detail by oem6pak @ 43 minutes 57 seconds ago

Is there a thread or link where I can find out the correct finish for all chassis components on a 69 abody, thanks
Jump to new posts Re: ceramic coated headers by mickm @ 45 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By sasquatchFast Orange hand cleaner. Smells nice, you probably already have some, and works well. TTI actually suggests it in their information as well. Think about it, it is just like polishing compound. Todd hmmm.... good idea.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Final Four by HoosierTA @ 49 minutes 40 seconds ago

Florida got a bad break late in the game when SC player caught the long pass under the basket, and traveled with no call by the ref. Changed the course of the rest of the game. Got a lucky break on that. SOOOOO glad to see Kentucky out of it, thoug
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts Re: E Body - Parts For Sale - 1st Quarter by FC7 cuda @ 57 minutes 45 seconds ago

3 speed variable wiper motor with crank arm off a 72 charger will work on an e body $50
Jump to new posts Re: Sheet metal you would like to see reproduced? by mymcodebee @ 57 minutes 53 seconds ago

69 Coronet Fenders. They are a must. I bought this NOS set for $2500 and thought I stole them! Bring back the Cuda Rubber Bumpers. "Maybe in retooling" If so change them to 71 and we can trim them for 70's if needed. --Also full Cuda d
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 20 21 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
24,490 Registered Members
32 Forums
178,663 Topics
2,051,864 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
removing 64 plymouth fury backseat?
by sixpacksteve