Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts WIW: 1960/61 Sonoramic Set Up by The Black Car @ 19 minutes 31 seconds ago

I found a complete Sonoramic set up for a 60/61- 361/383, Sonoramic intake, carbs, linkage, air cleaners and correct exhaust manifolds, and heat tubes. 100% original. What’s it worth?
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts WIW: Hustle Stuff Hood Tachometer by The Black Car @ 24 minutes 50 seconds ago

What’s it worth? https://www.forcbodiesonly.com/mopar-forum/threads/vintage-hood-tach.39353/
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Surge Tank Implementation by Blucuda413 @ 32 minutes 38 seconds ago

Thanks Cab, I kept that pump pressure regulated to 9lbs when feeding a carb so I'm pretty sure it will go over 9.5. I have a good regulator so I'll plumb it in the system. I also have other size needle & seats, I think I have a 120 so I'll try
Lost & Found, Clubs, Businesses, Jobs
Jump to new posts Looking for 70 orange Cuda340 convertible by tx9cuda @ 54 minutes 33 seconds ago

I'm looking for this 1970 Cuda convertible. It once belonged to my uncle in Huntsville Alabama. I rode in this car as a kid. I found it in Guntersville Al in the 1980's and took these pics. This is the one that got away for me and i've been kicking m
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rear brake adjusters on a 94 1500 by mopwrd340 @ Today at 01:44 AM

I looked there for there lengths and the only thing i found was shoe widthts I'm gonna pull it apart and take it to the parts store maybe take it to the dealer and see if there are 2 sizes.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
What's the best, safest product for cleaning and restoring a white vinyl interior, seats, door and side panels back to as white color as possible? It doesn't have any tears, rips or holes just not white like it used to be and I'd like to save it if
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: 1957 Coronet rear brakes by Jim_Lusk @ Today at 01:28 AM

These weren't cut off properly and the drum is warped in the wheel stud area. Replacements appear difficult to find. I guess I could try to straighten it...
Moparts Truck / Vans / Jeep / Willys
Looking for factory seats from 1971-1977 vans. Prefer black but any colour will do.
Sounds like a case of severe buyer constipation. You did the right thing because he won't find another one as clean as that for your price.
Jump to new posts Re: Cam selection 520ci by Cab_Burge @ Today at 12:58 AM

My first pump gas 511 C.I. 400 stoker motor ended up with a set of Indy M.W. SR non ported heads on it with a 400-3 intake and a old Holley 9375 non HP 1050 CFM carb on it, I bought a Comp Cams new custom ground solid roller cam from a member on here
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rear brake line bracket. by NANKET @ Today at 12:53 AM

Yes the right side brake cable bolts to that bracket circled in red.
Jump to new posts Re: Analyze this launch by Cab_Burge @ Today at 12:43 AM

You need a 90 degree side view to be able to see the car work better in my opinion. It looks like to me that the front is rising at the same time as the car is pitch rotating, which makes the rear look like it is squatting as it is not rising as fast
Jump to new posts Re: Crew cab rear door panels by dodgedon @ Today at 12:35 AM

Yes they are the older 70's style on the back doors. That is what I'm asking... I have seen a 72 and this had different door panels on the front and rear. It was only a guess when I said the rear door panels were used from 74-85. Would that be
Jump to new posts Re: Summit Codes by Scotts71chall @ Today at 12:35 AM

Dang i missed one. Any one have a code for this week? Need hellcat parts. 572hemi@att.net Scott
Jump to new posts Re: Compression vs flow by Cab_Burge @ Today at 12:33 AM

Flow is way more important to peak performance at WOT than compression is I built a 400 pump gas 511 C.I. stroker for my old 1971 Duster, it had a set of iron 906 heads on it that had 2.14 intake valves and 1.81 exhaust, mildly ported and 84.0
Jump to new posts Re: 440 for Barney Dyno Results by Cab_Burge @ Today at 12:20 AM

What's up with the new 511 motor?
Jump to new posts Re: Truck to pull enclosed trailer by Cab_Burge @ Today at 12:18 AM

Originally Posted By J_BODY Picture this: coming up on the Cajon Pass with the cruise set at 55 and I just sat back and let the truck do the work.... all the way down that gawd awful grade. I was impressed. This was my friends 15 2500 4x4. It was a p
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 2012 5.7 cam and lifters bad by RTSrunner @ Today at 12:13 AM

Originally Posted By camdog440Originally Posted By HotRodDave If the bottom end had an issue I would buy a brand new not reman shortblock from the dealer for $900 instead of any used engine I didn't personally know the complete history, even then tha
Jump to new posts Re: 130 + MPH BRAKES by J_BODY @ Yesterday at 11:55 PM

I “believe” mine are the 120-6818 dynalights with the 10.75 Solid rotor on the fronts.
Jump to new posts Re: Clutch Fan in Big Block Dart by hemi-itis @ Yesterday at 11:50 PM

$135 Spal 16 inch fan will cure all problems!!
Jump to new posts Re: motorhome 727 by rhad @ Yesterday at 11:49 PM

thanks guys,it came out of a class a and does not have the e brake on it,dont remember the exact year but it had the dash shifter,not a lot of miles on it but has set for decades!
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
Jump to new posts Open Trailer Transport From NC to points Midwest Twin Cities by ClassicIronman @ Yesterday at 11:47 PM

Returning to the Twin Cities after Dropping a car off near Fayettville NC. May 6 or 7 Looking for something to Haul back. 20 Foot 14000 pound Axles Tilt and winch. SO not running or parts are ok. Call me with your needs 952-239-6883 John moparre
Jump to new posts Re: My 77 Adventurer SE 440 by SomeCarGuy @ Yesterday at 11:27 PM

Not going so hot. Been ordering a few Knick knacks and dropped a few off Friday. Pulled up and saw right away the window was down. Turns out something broke in the track. Thanks for not calling me guys. Dropped everything and got it blocked up with w
Sounds like the main power wire might have a bad connection somewhere. The MSD 7530 series ignition will still power up off the keyed 12 volt source with the light showing and able to be computer programmed but will not fire the ignition if there is
Jump to new posts Heater control plug by 73cuda340 @ Yesterday at 11:05 PM

Does anybody sell the plug that connects to the back of the heater control switch? Somebody cut the one off my harness in the past.
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,254 Registered Members
32 Forums
188,946 Topics
2,203,384 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
WIW: 1960/61 Sonoramic Set Up
by The Black Car
04/24/18 02:25 AM
WIW: Hustle Stuff Hood Tachometer
by The Black Car
04/24/18 02:20 AM
White vinyl interior: best product, method for cleaning?
by A12
04/24/18 01:35 AM
1957 Coronet rear brakes
by Jim_Lusk
04/23/18 11:58 PM