Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: New season of Street Outlaws starting soon. by Al_Alguire @ 6 seconds ago

It WONT be Gypsy Mike. There are some issues there that I wont get into here. He has been on a hiatus for a couple years of late.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Real estate taxes proration question by srt @ 3 minutes 35 seconds ago

I just reviewed the standard language used in 2012 (when we purchased our home paragraph 17) that I believe is universal. It clearly says any increases prior to coe is sellers responsibility and after coe is buyers. So, beside title insurance and the
Jump to new posts Re: Motorhome hitch upgrade needed? by Al_Alguire @ 4 minutes 8 seconds ago

The problem with most any puller coach is built on a medium duty chassis and there is very little support at the rear for towing ANYTHING. They basically have enough material to support the body of the coach on. If it were me I would want to substant
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: ANYONE BEEN WATCHING BARRETT-JACKSON by rdrnr6970 @ 10 minutes 29 seconds ago

Watching it can be fairly enetertaining saw some cool cars.Sunday afternoon was a bit ridiculous with all the fox body mustangs owned but the dealer partner guy from gas monkey.He described these cars like they were dusnbergs or hemi convertible cuda
Jump to new posts Re: Big Block mechanical pump for 800 Hp by Brewzer67 @ 14 minutes 15 seconds ago

I second the Clay Smith recommendation. They make a 6 valve big block pump that should meet your needs.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: '68 Dart GTS H Code...sorta by 56_Royal_Lancer @ 14 minutes 17 seconds ago

Personally, this is my favorite quote from the ad: "The Original car was cut up 40 years ago because it was rusted away Has all the Dash with Tags"
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Go Pats by mymcodebee @ 17 minutes 6 seconds ago

All I can say it was an amazing game to go to. I was invited to go and this was my seat! The game was ear blowing loud. There was a bunch of Jag fans around and two of the players wives were behind us. When the Pats were down they kept saying "
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: 3/8 vs 1/2 inch oil pickup. Do I even need 1/2? by JohnRR @ 17 minutes 31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By rumblebee4232I don't think I have ever seen a 3/8 pickup, I would find a 1/2.. There is, the 440-4 and 440-6 in 70 and 71 used the hemi pan and had a 3/8" pickup. The pickup tube was available , now ? I used a moroso 1/2&
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting article on dropping value of collector cars by MidPenMopar @ 23 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Alaskan_TAThe real value in our classic cars in getting in them & driving them. Exactly! My wife's 300 with a V-6 could probably smoke my road runner in a drag race but it has nothing close to the soul or character th
Jump to new posts Re: Keith Black Blocks available from Ray Barton Racing Engines by fast68plymouth @ 24 minutes 59 seconds ago

When is the anniversary date of your deposit??
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: dash pad restoration? by 65pacecar @ 26 minutes 47 seconds ago

ABC is good. I also had a 69 RR dash pad restored by Just Dashes, turned out beautiful.
Jump to new posts Re: Mini starter question by DaveRS23 @ 28 minutes 40 seconds ago

I agree that using a Dakota starter is easier because of the electrical connections. They are readily available at any auto parts store but you can often get a reman at a salvage yard for $35 or so. And if the car still has the main power wire going
Jump to new posts Re: Launch opinion... videos... by weedburner @ 30 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By dart_73_brHello Diego, yes, looks like there are some consensus here. I need new tires 28x10.5 and some work with the rear shocks to solve that bounce. Additionally will work to change that 3speed to an automatic transmission. Lo
Jump to new posts Re: summit $25 off codes by RATTRAP @ 32 minutes 49 seconds ago

Any Left? if so im in Thanks bk
Jump to new posts Re: Cooling system issues by DaveRS23 @ 39 minutes 12 seconds ago

That does not look like electrolysis to me. That looks like acidic corrosion. Take a sample of the coolant to a big truck repair center. They should have the test strips to check for that kinda thing. If that is what you are dealing with, there are
Mopar Connection Magazine
Jump to new posts SST Free Shipping On PerfectFit & RestoFit Kits by Rustymuscle @ 41 minutes 22 seconds ago

Silver Sport Transmissions is starting off 2018 with a bang. Many of you are probably working on your cars getting ready for this car show or race season. During the off season of upgrades and restorations every penny counts. The guys at Silver S
Jump to new posts Re: 71 Challenger Value by Morty426 @ 48 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By 6bblgtOriginally Posted By Morty426A JH23 in 71 can have a Sport Hood and the exhaust tips and rally gauges. They are all optional. not exactly ..... a 1971 JH car can ONLY have the sport hood (J54) as part of the OPTIONAL 340
Jump to new posts Re: Survivor 70 Polara - cool by 71Polara383 @ 53 minutes 26 seconds ago

Absolutely beautiful Polara. Best C body Built in my opinion.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: “Maximum Bob” Lutz predicts Tesla will go broke by DaveRS23 @ 55 minutes 32 seconds ago

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/23/business/dealbook/tesla-elon-musk-pay.html
Jump to new posts Re: 69 Bee by wannadrag @ Today at 09:44 AM

Price seems fair if it looks as good in person, If that was on the WI C/L I don't think it would last a week.
Moparts A Body
Jump to new posts 72-74 cuda grille pieces by littleredcoffin @ Today at 09:41 AM

use for repairs only. $15pr,calls only 603 29 1678
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
I have a '78 Dodge D150 and the available tuff wheel car adapter with the keyway and while it "works" it does not slide down far enough on the steering shaft. The adapter probably needs to move another 1/4" or so. The problem is the
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 73-74 B-Body Odometer by mopars4ever @ Today at 09:32 AM

I have seen stickers on the drivers door jam also but that may have been on later year vehicles.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: National Anthem by 71birdJ68 @ Today at 09:31 AM

The reason we so many flags up, is because we are not required to.
Jump to new posts Re: Big block solid roller lifter advice by crabman173 @ Today at 09:20 AM

Comp 829-16 solid body are the old tried and true why in the H%&* the others don't do a solid body is beyond me Keep pressures reasonable --no 800 open and they will do fine with ZERO oil pressure issues
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 17 18 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,083 Registered Members
32 Forums
185,764 Topics
2,159,877 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
'68 Dart GTS H Code...sorta
by 56_Royal_Lancer