Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: AKA crazy J on the bumper by crackedback @ 6 minutes 27 seconds ago

Any links out there? TIA
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts ORIGINAL 1970 PASSENGER SIDE HEADLIGHT BEZEL by JEJJ @ 9 minutes 40 seconds ago

Original 1970 passenger side headlight bezel as pictured below.........$50 Thanks for the ad Moparts Jim 716-655-5477 bakurruda@aol.com
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1969 Daytona by NewbombTurkk @ 13 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By blewbyuOriginally Posted By NewbombTurkkI always say this, but how cool would it be to do a mechanical and interior resto on that thing and drive as-is? Thats what I did with my A12 Bee, I didn't even wash it or take the Moss
Moparts Race Cars / Parts/Tools/Trailers
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted - Race Parts / Cars - 1st Quarter by hemid68 @ 14 minutes 56 seconds ago

Sorry! I thought I had PM'd.
Jump to new posts Re: WIW 69 Charger by NewbombTurkk @ 17 minutes 13 seconds ago

If you don't buy that car for 20k, you will regret it forever. 318 column auto is a great cruiser. And it is a solid driver.......clean it and drive it as-is and enjoy!
Jump to new posts Re: 1966 Satellite, hemi Auto by 65pacecar @ 20 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By TwostickOriginally Posted By gtx6970Thanks all. I think I have the CFOs ( aka the wife ) approval. We have some details to work out,,,So we will see how this plays out. I think it would be near impossible to get into HEMI
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Challenger Superbird Kit by Frankenduster @ 36 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By mopargemThere are plenty of late model Challengers around so have at it if it floats your boat and this from stock nazi collector lol You collect Nazi memorabilia?
Jump to new posts Re: WiW Tinted 68-70 B body glass? by Jer @ 39 minutes 26 seconds ago

The only glass I've sold is glass for guys looking for specific dates. But as for rear windows, tint or clear - how many do you want? I can't give them away, and feel guilty about loading them in a rolloff, so here they sit.
Jump to new posts Re: 1984 Dodge Wrecker/Tow Truck by Jer @ 42 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By NoFrillsThat style of wheel lift was a real pain to operate. Old boss had one. It does not tilt so if the car is in a dip or lower then the truck you can not hook it. Also you could not tow something with one flat. THIS ^^
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 67 Coronet, Rear Springs, Sway Bars and Shocks. by krautrock @ 43 minutes 5 seconds ago

call firm feel and order some springs from them maybe???
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Got my building permit today! Here come my 24x40 garage by kenworth_goose @ Today at 10:53 PM

more
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Whos selling AMD at Indy?? by Stanton @ Today at 10:47 PM

Stephen's. Call them Monday to make sure they're bringing what you need. But Monday may even be too late. However they do bring 3 trailer loads of stuff so they just might have what you need.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: AMD Bumpers vs Rechrome by DAYCLONA @ Today at 10:45 PM

Originally Posted By Bull1tt I honestly am not impressed with most of the reproduction bumper chrome, look a bit cheap to me. And of course, this is just my personal opinion... Repro bumpers are just nickel and chromium, just like OEM, hence th
Jump to new posts Re: No oil pressure. We can't catch a break ! by pittsburghracer @ Today at 10:34 PM

Kinda hard to tell from that video but to me it appears your rocker adjusters are screwed way to far in. In other words I think you need longer pushrods to hopefully gets your rocker geometry right. Most rocker manufacturers only want one to two turn
Jump to new posts Re: Life of drag Slicks ? by Hemi Allstate @ Today at 10:28 PM

Thanks for the replies. I used 6 years as an example as that seems to be the standard for street tires and motorcycle tires. My slicks are unfortunately older than that. I was warned I might have a blowout so I wanted another opinion. Thanks, M
Jump to new posts Re: POINTS OF LEVEL FOR ROLL BAR by A/MP @ Today at 10:22 PM

I was "levelheaded" before I was married and had kids. Now everything seems to be askew. I'm just looking to have the car sit level before I start installing the S&W 8 pt made for my Aspen. Considering that the concrete floor is not, an
Yeah, check out frptuning.com (Flyin Ryan Perfomance). I'm not sure what he can do for your specific circumstance, but he'll let you know.
Jump to new posts Re: NHRA require sfi engine diapers in 2019 ? by Dragula @ Today at 09:56 PM

Here is my "street" car at 108mph, loosing a rod out EACH side of the block...Pretty sure had I not had one on, the car would be toast...Not a drop of oil on the track, 10 quarts of oil....I use a DRE system on both of my cars with Big tube
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: I like trains by ScottSmith_Harms @ Today at 09:52 PM

Live steam is a fun hobby. I bought this one a couple years ago. The guy who built it was a WWII vet and was one heck of a machinist and fabricator, it's not a kit, 100% hand built in the mid 1970's from scale drawings of the real train, he cast the
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Lego 1967 Mustang by DirectSubjection @ Today at 09:44 PM

This looks really well done! Even a Lego nitrous bottle! https://www.caranddriver.com/photos/g26454644/mustang-fastback-lego-kit-gallery/?slide=1
Jump to new posts Re: Rich Edelebrocks by Skeptic @ Today at 09:43 PM

Originally Posted By moparjack44 OK now, to be sure, I can check all 4 at the same time, or check all 4, one at a time, engine at idle? You are welcome, It's really easy to check, the little cap(s) have a small flat blade screw holding them down. Wi
Member Projects & Survivor Pictures
Jump to new posts Re: Barge on a Budget World Tour 68 Newport Custom by aspenrt360 @ Today at 09:35 PM

Good work Buddy.
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Jesel sent me this pic today by HotRodDave @ Today at 09:20 PM

Probably geared more toward the 9000+ RPM guys is my guess.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Indy Show ............................. by Chally426 @ Today at 09:19 PM

Who all is bringing AMD stuff...Looking for a few things
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Breaking news fron the Tucson Police Department by DirectSubjection @ Today at 09:17 PM

First time anyone has ever pronounced it that way
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,746 Registered Members
32 Forums
193,058 Topics
2,252,244 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Lego 1967 Mustang
by DirectSubjection
02/23/19 09:44 PM
Whos selling AMD at Indy??
by Chally426
02/23/19 09:21 PM
Life of drag Slicks ?
by Hemi Allstate
02/23/19 08:24 PM
67 Coronet, Rear Springs, Sway Bars and Shocks.
by Poppinsmoke
02/23/19 06:12 PM