Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Basically anyone who built Comp Eliminator or Super Stock engines that I've dealt with usually runs their springs closer to bind than 0.040"-0.050" Many go to around 0.020" or there abouts
Originally Posted By BlusmblYou'll still have the Valiant, right? If the house will no longer house any 60's iron I don't think I would sell the '67 to buy an SRT8 300. If the Valiant is still around and easily accessible to go drag racing and crui
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: How many Q5 1969 Hemi Roadrunners? by RoadRunnerLuva @ 7 minutes 49 seconds ago

I recently saw an episode of Graveyard Carz where they are restoring a '69 Hemi Road Runner CONVERTIBLE automatic in Q5 seafoam.. original color, they are saying it is a 1 of 1 car.
Jump to new posts Re: Driveshaft danger? by MoparJ @ 15 minutes 42 seconds ago

Not since the gear change. Motor mounts done a month before the trans swap, which was a year ago.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1969 Plymouth police car, is it real? by lilred @ Yesterday at 11:54 PM

Tony's Parts have a 68 coronet police car: Harrington, DE PH: (302) 398-0821 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST It's on their website 1968 Dodge Coronet Police Car 383 HP #s Matching WK41H8A 4-Door Automatic Runs and Drives Frame Rails Aren’
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Chicagoland Mopar swap meet Sunday February 19th by gts340swinger @ Yesterday at 11:50 PM

The famous Walter P. Chryzler apple core! No takers for $20? Thanks again for the old magazine!
Jump to new posts Re: gettin spark for a second by RapidRobert @ Yesterday at 11:46 PM

Quote: soon as i let go of key i have spark again. you mean it kicks out 1 spark when you let off the key (to ign1 run).
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
The black textured paint on old Mopars is called organisol. Original paint was lacquer. The modern equivalent is PPG DCC9355. It's not easy to spray for the first timer so watch the following beforehand. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ2FkEQ_Hk0
Jump to new posts Re: 68 cuda superstock certi card by restoracer @ Yesterday at 11:32 PM

I have checked my info ,if my notes are correct this car was at the reunion in Carlisle in 93 (white)and again in 2008 in Ohio (multi colored )owned by Paul Emero ,thats if my notes are correct .If so its now in Florida .
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: DAM! Failure preparation and evacuations. by srt @ Yesterday at 11:31 PM

Mud Slide
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
it needs a lot of parts cha ching!! does it even have a fender tag? without it you might as well paint it pink no title maybe i'm cheap,i'm out above 2k unless he is throwing in the fire chickens.. fc7 is the only thing that saves it.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Spreading frekal matter. by srt @ Yesterday at 11:27 PM

Moral to story: everyone should wash their hands often, and especially after handling a restaurant menu.
Jump to new posts Re: Which wiper linkage bushing? by Neil @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

My 70 Swinger with a 2 speed wiper setup uses this style of wiper arm linkage retainer. It pops into the hole in the metal arms. http://www.mrmoparts.net/wiper-linkage-bushing-67-72-a-body-66-70-b-body-with-2-speed-motor/ The round one on the left
Jump to new posts 1968 satellite staion wagon drip rail corner by Dodge @ Yesterday at 11:14 PM

Dang, my driverside drip rail corner popped off somewhere. The new repop states they dont fit demon, dart sport and 68-70 wagons. Any help? What will fit from another car? Thanks Terry
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone going to Lights Out 8? by hemi-itis @ Yesterday at 11:11 PM

I had alot of friends down there.They called while it was raining. 3 out of 4 winners were from Long Island!
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Would depend on your wheel design too along with how high your caliper sits up off the rotor. I have 360mm rotors with Brembos and they clear my 18" rims...but not a ton of room to spare.
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: 70 Back - B Body Parts For Sale - 1st Quarter by MI Mopar Works @ Yesterday at 11:07 PM

I have a used 1968 "047" 26 inch radiator for sale. This is the correct tank number for all 68 383 and 440 B bodies with either A/C or a 4 speed trans. This one was from an A/C car. There is a broken trans cooler fitting in the lower tank,
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts E- Body Non-Air Heater Vent Control Lever! by moparAL @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

E-Body Non Air cars, Heater Vent Control Lever. Only one available. I am asking Only $25 and I am including Free Packing and Free Shipping in the USA. Thanks for reading my ad.
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts 426 Hemi Plug tube seals by MI Mopar Works @ Yesterday at 10:56 PM

I have 2 1/2 sets of Milodon 426 hemi plug tube seals for sale. 7 of them are new, 13 are used, but in fine shape. I would like to sell all of them in one shot, asking $100 for all. PM me for details or call Dave at (734)624-2212
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts NEW Mancini Racing billet rear main adapter by MI Mopar Works @ Yesterday at 10:53 PM

I have a brand new Mancini Racing billet rear main seal adapter for all big blocks for sale. Save a few bucks, buy mine. Asking $40 plus shipping. PM me for details or call Dave at (734)624-2212
Jump to new posts Re: Blown Hemi questions? by hemi-itis @ Yesterday at 10:52 PM

I'm also on the fence about coated bearings & pistons
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: H.E.M.I. show, Mopars Arizona club??? by dart4forte @ Yesterday at 10:49 PM

Originally Posted By azmoparhonestly the best turnout the show has had was when it was Barrett Jackson weekend. LOTS of out of towners made a point of coming. why they decided to go back to a later date baffles me, and lots of others. However t
Moparts A Body
Jump to new posts 1968 340 4 speed carb by MI Mopar Works @ Yesterday at 10:39 PM

I have a nice used 1968 340 4 speed carb for sale. It is dated B8 with part number 4424s. Looks to be complete and in good core shape, might work fine the way it is, I have not tested it. Asking $150 OBO plus shipping. PM me for details or call Dave
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts 71-72 road runner horn cap by MI Mopar Works @ Yesterday at 10:27 PM

I have a nice used 1971-1972 green road runner horn cap for sale. No issues, new decal. Asking $50 OBO plus shipping. PM me for details or call Dave at (734)624-2212
Jump to new posts Re: Aluminum door hinges? by HOTMOPR @ Yesterday at 10:27 PM

Originally Posted By CMcAllisterFactory hinges can be skeletonized and made much lighter than stock. It can even be made undetectable when bolted in if that's your thing. That's what I plan to do unless somebody comes up with aluminum. I don't care
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 18 19 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Contributor