Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: FCA breaking up the band? by VS29H0B @ 41 seconds ago

Chrysler was gifted to Fiat and the Agnellis by the previous administration. There were other options available at that time, but those were not given any chance to be heard. The True Believers in Auburn Hills had the skills to make Chrysler releva
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: 74' discs conversion on 72' Charger, what hoses to use? by hemi71x @ 3 minutes 34 seconds ago

Calipers are different between the A & E body line of cars. 73 - 76 A Bodies use "SLIDER" type of calipers. 70-74 E Body, 70-72 B body cars use "PIN TYPE" calipers. Gotta know what type caliper the op is using before telling
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 2, 33 plymouth coupes. by migsBIG @ 3 minutes 57 seconds ago

I tried to buy one last year in similar condition and they guy sold it at $13k and had people lined up to buy it. Depends on condition, they can be fair or pricy. Out here, they tend to be popular like a Deuce couple.
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: I have some Summit $25 off $250 codes....... by 70b1dart @ 6 minutes 34 seconds ago

ill take one if any left
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Looks like it's time to get creative in the weight loss dept. for the Duster, 500 lbs is quite a large penalty.
Jump to new posts Re: Tapping flex plate/torque converter threads by Clanton @ 9 minutes 20 seconds ago

ok thanks.
Jump to new posts Re: WHY?? Has No one bought this car at the Open Bid by ScottSmith_Harms @ 9 minutes 46 seconds ago

I look at ebay as a low cost marketing tool. You spend $40.00 to put a bunch of photos and a descrption of a car in front of a very large number of potential buyers and you give them at least some idea of what it might cost them. While you dont typic
Jump to new posts Re: 1969 Coronet R/T project Minneapolis craigslist by BigBlockGTS @ 15 minutes 24 seconds ago

Oooff. No core support and I don't see the dash. Hopefully he has the VIN but $11.5 feels more than just optimistic.
Jump to new posts Re: FiTech tach wire shielding by TJP @ 18 minutes 22 seconds ago

they make it both ways depending on the supplier. The signal is extremely small current wise as well as pulsing so the size is more that adequate
Jump to new posts Re: TC balance issue by Clanton @ 20 minutes 41 seconds ago

I could only get .200+ until the input of the trans bottomed in the vert.I took that and measured the vert bolt pad from the front of the trans[.630 ish] and also measured the flex plate from the back of the engine .380 ish. on a 727 RB tho.I also gr
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Big Block Engine - 3rd Quarter by DudleyPerformanc @ 21 minutes 40 seconds ago

440 Wiseco Pistons 55 over *New in the Box* $395 Located in Walkertown, NC Near Winston Salem NC PM here Email: mdpconsignment@gmail.com Shop-(336)595-2000 Evenings-(336)399-7262 [img:center]http://[/img] [img:center]http://[/img]
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: TastyKake wear.. get ready for fall :) by Rhinodart @ 24 minutes 18 seconds ago

Nothing better than artificially flavored chunks of cake!
Jump to new posts Re: New Six pack fuel lines leaking by TJP @ 26 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Tom_QuadTypical moparts...the experts weigh in with good advice and you guys kick them with your cave man automotive fixes and opinions. The only reason I am even attempting to help the uninformed is to keep you guys from giving
Jump to new posts hi octane fuel by can.al @ 27 minutes 26 seconds ago

How will higher octane fuel affect your a/f ratio? Going to a higher octane fuel...will it run richer or leaner?
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Nat's Thread - Columbus, Ohio - This Weekend by MOPARMIKE69 @ 36 minutes 16 seconds ago

Check out MOPAR CONNECTION MAGAZINE'S coverage of this years Nats. http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/ubbt...ils.html#UNREAD We had a blast at the Nats!!!!
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Started our Roadtrip by dart4forte @ 38 minutes 26 seconds ago

My baby hemi
Jump to new posts Re: 498 Trick Flow Head Carb Tuning by Dart451 @ 39 minutes 11 seconds ago

A/f Gauge is on the list, need some exhaust also. Going broke with this car
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Which Car Would You Choose? by VS29H0B @ 40 minutes 51 seconds ago

There are kits available to retrofit struts / shocks to replace the air suspension. For a daily driver go Lincoln; For a weekend car go Cordoba.
Jump to new posts Re: Radiator fan ?? by RapidRobert @ 41 minutes 32 seconds ago

I would get the 7 blade fan & the other things mentioned: proper fan spacing in a tight fitting schroud/correct overdriven pulley ratio/high flow stat (not less than 180)/anti cav plate in the pump/adequate radiator/several drops of dawn liquid d
Jump to new posts Re: Support engine after trans removal by jlatessa @ 42 minutes 42 seconds ago

Show-off!!LOL Joe
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Donut Cutter 2017 by Rhinodart @ 43 minutes 39 seconds ago

I may drop by tonight on my way to Moparfest.
Jump to new posts Re: 1971 Plymouth roadrunner project - Wash DC area by peabodyracing @ 47 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By VS29H0BSo that needs a roof, quarters, floors, trunk and possibly more metal. The wiring is totally hosed so it needs a re-wire. Then the rest of the car needs a full restoration including color change back to original. A
Jump to new posts Re: 8 3/4 power lock clutch question by fast68plymouth @ 47 minutes 39 seconds ago

Quote:Don't really care if it acts like a spool, that is the idea. I've seen it where one of the beveled discs was installed "upside down"..... That unit was pretty well locked up.
Jump to new posts Re: 1969 Road Runner A12 by FC7cuda @ 49 minutes 53 seconds ago

Those cars are Bad Azz in BLACK
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Toyota techs: radio reset 08 Camry after a battery change by Belvedere1 @ 56 minutes 8 seconds ago

No jumpstart, the battery was dead and wouldn't even start the engine. I just pulled the old one out and put the new one in. I saw a YouTube video where a guy disconnected the neg cable, pumped the brake 10 times, reconnected the cable and the radio
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 19 20 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
24,759 Registered Members
32 Forums
184,432 Topics
2,125,400 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
74' discs conversion on 72' Charger, what hoses to use?
by migsBIG
08/18/17 12:09 PM
hi octane fuel
by can.al
08/18/17 11:54 AM
1969 Coronet R/T project Minneapolis craigslist
by peabodyracing
08/18/17 11:25 AM
2017 Mopar Nationals Celebrates ’67 GTX at National Trails
by Rustymuscle
08/18/17 11:02 AM