Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 72 Dodge station wagon - looks Nice Maryland by gch @ 1 minute 32 seconds ago

My wife would hate it.Me and the boys would love it.
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone using Rotella Diesel oil in their musclecars? by Supercuda @ 4 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By larrymopar360Originally Posted By SupercudaMy point made Wow. You're the bestest. Yeah, 10 ear old info is fresh
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Any by EV2Bird @ 5 minutes 31 seconds ago

Ive been wondering that myself. Wonder what ins. company concluded and payed out. Id guess if not overseas by now its still complete in someones garage. Alot of big private estates with acreage where a car like that would never have to leave and c
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Ron's injection? by rt66jim @ 7 minutes 31 seconds ago

I am going to change from a carb to Ron's injection. Is the intake manifold style as important as with a carb? I have a Victor W2 and a Holley Strip Dominator. Planned on using the Victor W2. But was wondering if it really mattered. Thanks Jim
Jump to new posts Re: All the specs to start your dyno #s guesses! 8^) by BradH @ 7 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By RAMMYou did better than I thought on HP but I was fairly close on my TQ guess. IFR and PVCR circuits are always too big it seems for part throttle operation. Good job Brad and Dwayne and thankyou for sharing this. Brad your big
Moparts Hot Deals & New Products
Jump to new posts Re: Polyglas Tires by SmallHurst @ 10 minutes 2 seconds ago

Hello again!! Two things!! 1) If you are going to SEMA in Vegas, look me up! I will be in Kelsey Tires display. 2) Contact me if you are wanting tires delivered to MCACN. The sooner I hear from you, the better chance we will not have any backord
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar Wagons by RS23U1G @ 11 minutes 22 seconds ago

&...
Jump to new posts Re: Bloom is off the rose. David Spade Daytona by RichP @ 12 minutes 20 seconds ago

My job is not to ask!! 😁
Jump to new posts Re: Do you use a pcv valve? by nasty68 @ 12 minutes 35 seconds ago

So a pcv valve on one side and a breather on the other side would be a good set up for the street?
Jump to new posts Re: B body non a.c. heater box? by NANKET @ 16 minutes 24 seconds ago

I can tell you it is not a 66-70 B-body box.
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts Re: E Body - Parts Wanted - 4th Quarter by NortheastMopar @ 18 minutes 26 seconds ago

looking for a 70 ebody 8 track eject button???
Jump to new posts Re: New Best Pump Gas 440 by cgall @ 19 minutes 19 seconds ago

Gotta love the Autumn air! Went to car club track rental today and ran 1/4 mile all-run race. Car ran 10.40 at 126 on last time run and first round race. Went red second round but legged it through 10.377 at 126.68.
Jump to new posts Re: Obvious rebody 68 Bee by flypaper @ 19 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By A990The fix is simple. Get a state assigned vin and everything's set. I wonder what shape the bodywork is in. as long as it isn't a stolen car..
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What are you using on your Black Vinyl Tops? by RS23U1G @ 20 minutes 46 seconds ago

$...
Jump to new posts Re: Open face building, car storage ideas. by 6PakBee @ 22 minutes 6 seconds ago

If you are just looking for protection for one winter, invest in a GOOD car cover and, as amxautox recommended, put a LOT of dryer sheets in the car and trunk. We use dryer sheets and a box per car is not overkill. The only thing that this method d
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts No power to trailer brakes on my 04 Dakota by 6PAX @ 22 minutes 51 seconds ago

I have an 2004 Dakota with the factory installed trailer tow package. I bought a car trailer with electric trailer brakes which replaces my old trailer that had surge brakes. I hooked it up today to make sure everything works and although I have powe
Jump to new posts Re: Starting to work on the Duster by AndyF @ 25 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By SuperfreakAndy, do you still have the Hemi billet timing covers? Thanks Yes, standard product on the shelf. Mancini Racing or Hughes Engines should be able to get you one
Moparts Race Cars / Parts/Tools/Trailers
Jump to new posts Re: looking for a MSD distributor for R/B by scottb @ 29 minutes 15 seconds ago

Looking for a set of W2 A body headers pm on the board anc let me know what you have thanks for the help
Jump to new posts 03 5.9 magnum heads by Sherwood Rogers @ 29 minutes 18 seconds ago

Anyone replaced there factory heads with the Edelbrock heads? I’m thinking about it. Any suggestions or input on my idea? I could go back with factory but I’m worried that those will eventually rack between the valves like all the other Chrysler
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
Jump to new posts Mt, Clemens , MI. to Two Harbors MN. by tntauto @ 33 minutes 7 seconds ago

Need 1968 Dodge Super Bee roller transported from Mt. Clemens , Michigan (48045) to Two Harbors , Minnesotta (55616) 790 Miles.. Would like to get this car moved within the next couple Weeks.. Please call or text Jeff 586 484 4o39 Thank You..
Jump to new posts Re: Tranny front pump seal by 80fbody @ 34 minutes 57 seconds ago

Packing the pump gears would probably help get pressure up quicker. Not a bad idea.
Jump to new posts Re: 727 explosion at Milan last night.... by 80fbody @ 39 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By rickrawThere was a pic posted on here yrs ago. It got pretty tore up but, I don't thing the driver go hurt. With a billet drum, shield & smart driving worries should be over. Ya, a billet drum is gonna be on my list when I
Jump to new posts Re: Small block connecting rods by scottb @ 42 minutes 43 seconds ago

Are looking at a 6 inch rod or 6.125 I know motors running the comp star rod running7500 or more what’s your budget for rods Oliver makes a very nice rod like I said it’s only a Chevy there are unlimited options
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts Re: 1970-1972 B and E body radiator – 26” by bremotorsports @ 42 minutes 58 seconds ago

Date Code is 226 9. Thanks, Bill Rolik
Still alot of nice unknown survivor cars around as well.
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 17 18 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
24,901 Registered Members
32 Forums
184,336 Topics
2,135,807 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Ron's injection?
by rt66jim