Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for In order of preference ignition system by RapidRobert @ 2 minutes 32 seconds ago

OE HEI chebby module/furd full 12V E coil coil (dirt cheap at rockauto) no ballast. Mount the module under the dist (dont forget the heat sink paste). OR the FBO Revnator (no exp with it tho & it is pricey) just from reviews here.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: WIW..... A-12 Intake by NANKET @ 2 minutes 50 seconds ago

Need carb numbers and to know what's wrong with them. Mismatched and cobbled doesn't equate to lots of money Got any photos?
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Black Crackle Paint by Transman @ 4 minutes 47 seconds ago

Was just funnin’ with you on the clean oven.
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... by pittsburghracer @ 8 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By hemi-itisYour NOT alone with that John I haven’t been able to get a good nites sleep 😴 since. lol.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: chrome shops in north jersey by bremotorsports @ 10 minutes 36 seconds ago

Miller & Sons in Belleville. 973-759-6445 In business 103 years. I have used them for many different plating operations for many years. Bill Rolik
Jump to new posts Re: CL '72 GTX $27K just west of Lincoln Nebraska by larrymopar360 @ 15 minutes 54 seconds ago

50 footer.
Jump to new posts Re: 72 duster by slantzilla @ 17 minutes 1 second ago

Originally Posted By BradHThrow in some pink accents and it sounds similar to the color combination on some of the '90s Kawasaki motocross bikes. Not saying that I like it, only that it's probably been done before. I had a ZRX that was green and p
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Neighbors new house foundation question by parksr5 @ 20 minutes 8 seconds ago

My home was built in 1954 and I have that on both my back and front walls where the concrete steps enter the home. Mine are a little different though, the kick outs are open to the basement so; I have little cubbies. The ceiling is poured concrete an
Jump to new posts Re: NS1 Parts by slantzilla @ 25 minutes 39 seconds ago

I have had decent luck finding stuff like that on E-Bay and Amazon.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Nick's Garage by ACR2000 @ 26 minutes 45 seconds ago

Watch the next video should be on line within a week or so. I am bringing him heater box, pedal assy and more
Jump to new posts Re: '70 Charger R/T "Restomod" Orlando FL by 694406 @ 27 minutes 19 seconds ago

It's a darn shame what he did to a real, low mileage, #s R/T. Although I don't think the claim of it being the last purple R/T adds $5 bucks to the price.
Jump to new posts Re: What to do with this original numbers matching engine... by Mattax @ 28 minutes 15 seconds ago

Tech guide shows '71 383 likely came with a timing retard solenoid http://www.imperialclub.org/Repair/Lit/Master/287/Page11.htm and possibly a solenoid controlled vacuum advance valve. http://www.imperialclub.org/Repair/Lit/Master/287/Page12.htm If
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Rolling Stones 2019 Tour. Who's going ? by Diego (not Ted) @ 32 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By MileHighDart I don't have any desire to watch a 70 something year old man dancing around the stage in tights. Because it's about the music?
Jump to new posts Re: Pistons soaked? by hemi-itis @ 38 minutes 55 seconds ago

[quote=TRENDZ]7 psi on 93 shouldn’t be any problem at all." That depends on the static compression https://theblowershop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Effective_Compression.pdf
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Major HEMI car stach found in Conn!!!!!!!! by RMCHRGR @ 45 minutes 0 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: Just bought this Autometer Prostock Tach by madscientist @ 49 minutes 11 seconds ago

I've never used a burnout limiter. Ever. When I was the only stick guy at the track. If you are running a clutchless box, and you want to go through the box in the burnout that's one thing. I don't even do burn outs in third. I isn't worth it.
Jump to new posts Re: No Facebook part two by hemi-itis @ 51 minutes 25 seconds ago

I miss the column shifter!
Jump to new posts Re: Fuel cell question by tubtar @ 54 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By A/MPLook at the universal 60's Mustang tank. I have a stock tank with the C/E sump welded on it and a return fitting plumbed into the rt. front corner , but with the Ford rear and the brace , it is going to be too tight in the s
Jump to new posts Re: "Moron pattern detected" by tubtar @ Today at 07:44 PM

More on this at 10:00. lol My day wasn't quite that bad , but I went to test fit a Chi Com fuel tank I bought on Amazon..........the fill cap wouldn't open. And I tried right up the the " you're going to break it " threshold. It goes back
Jump to new posts Re: Surviver , 1974 Plymouth Duster, by larrymopar360 @ Today at 07:30 PM

Surviver, Eye of the Tigor. It wouldn't be bad if they didn't call it a survivor and asked about $1000. Would be a fun project for a kid without video games buying first car.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Uuummmm.... OK! by MileHighDart @ Today at 07:24 PM

These days running around naked, even if it is a school prank, or "streaking" as they called it in my day, will get you put on the sex offender list.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts 70RR Wiper arms...? by JMCFAN @ Today at 07:23 PM

Best vendor etc? Need....
Jump to new posts Re: They DO exist! by hemi-itis @ Today at 07:18 PM

Originally Posted By DrCharlesOh boy, another "stach" thread Be a patient Doc,the truth shall prevail
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Got my building permit today! Here come my 24x40 garage by kenworth_goose @ Today at 07:17 PM

Rocks are a pain in the hole.
Looks pretty early Frank on American Pickers would probably love that, he is really into cans and stuff
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,622 Registered Members
32 Forums
195,476 Topics
2,286,411 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Looking for In order of preference ignition system
by modelmakerinc
12/09/18 08:25 PM