Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Race Cars / Parts/Tools/Trailers
Jump to new posts shumacher headers and mounts by dellortox4 @ 55 seconds ago

Shumacker headers and mounts 6cylider k frame 400.00 plus shipping
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Mecum 69 Hemi charger by cudaman1969 @ 1 minute 41 seconds ago

Anybody under 60 should not do restos! Had to be a off brand restoration shop, even the dumbest mopar guys could see most of these things. My buddy had a 73 Cuda redone and the guys didn't even know the trunk and under hood where painted the body col
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: The one year challenge by JERICOGTX @ 9 minutes 20 seconds ago

Another big task done. On to getting the engine compartment ready for primer now.
Jump to new posts Re: delay box starting out setting by cudaman1969 @ 16 minutes 15 seconds ago

Doesn't matter what car, et, 60 ft, gear, nothing! Set it at one second and make 4-5 runs, doesn't matter if red or you set there, you're getting a baseline of what you and the car does. Add or subtract the delay to get to an .01 light, then work on
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: electric motor problem by 4406bbl @ Yesterday at 11:59 PM

Sounds like an issue with the centrifical switch plate inside that kicks it from the low start windings to high speed windings. Could be just dirty or have burned contacts.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 69 340 GTS, craigslist, price? Stratosphere... by formula_s @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM

"a labor of love with no hope of recouping one's investment" Seller didn't INVEST $135,000, he SPENT/BLEW $135,000.
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts Re: 1970-4 Cuda /Challenger parts by JEJJ @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM

Original 1970-71 rally dash.......$325 Thanks for the free ad Moparts 716-655-5477 bakurruda@aol.com
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Highway and 3.91's by cudaman1969 @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM

Back in 68-70 my 64 Plm had 2.76 and a 4 speed (a little hard on the clutch) oval sprint track tires on 15 inch mag wheels, kinda tall and had to massage the well a little. Even at 80 mph it was still under 2000 rpm. Back in those days I knew where t
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Still loving it
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Old Wayfarer Mopar at my shop being restored. by Morty426 @ Yesterday at 11:48 PM

Cool Sorry to hear about the mice. That's no fun.
Jump to new posts Re: Guess this piston by Cab_Burge @ Yesterday at 11:47 PM

It looks like a custom piston with additional valve notches cut into them
Jump to new posts Re: The mighty 318 by quickd100 @ Yesterday at 11:46 PM

The phase convertor just runs the motor for the water pump that feeds the absorber. It's a bank of capacitors that kickstart a 3 phase motor. I've done the same thing just spooling up a 3 phase motor with another single phase motor. The dyno is a L
Jump to new posts Re: Slowing down by taking timing out by Cab_Burge @ Yesterday at 11:45 PM

We mess around with a lot of things back a long time ago to slow down a 10.60 car the run S/ST(10.90 index) we ended up getting the largest ET reduction by over revving the motor from 6400 RPM to 7000 RPM shifts in 1st and 2nd gear We tried taking
Jump to new posts Re: Gasket choice? by 4406bbl @ Yesterday at 11:45 PM

What compression ratio? I have not heard of any complaints on the mr gasket up to 12-1. Make sure everything is clean, oil bolts, bolt them down. I would worry with 4 head bolts per cylinder and indian head. I know if I tried it would fail
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: MUSCLE CAR YEARS by Diego (not Ted) @ Yesterday at 11:44 PM

Originally Posted By Centerline I'm done bantering with you over such trivial crap. Awesome! Now you can devote your energies to something more positive in the hobby.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Things just got ugly. by Morty426 @ Yesterday at 11:44 PM

Feets - got a bad feeling that the insurance company is going to chicken and egg you You'll pick broke so the house sank They'll be house sank and broke your pipe
Jump to new posts WIW 69 Dart GTS, painted project by Moparpete @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

Just spoke with a buddy and he is going to look at a 69 340 auto GTS there are no pictures yet just a verbal description of said car. The car has all it's original panels car has been repainted it original color of W1 supposedly a show paint job. #'s
Jump to new posts Re: Transmission removal without a lift by hemi-itis @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

I used to be able to do it on the floor,but when the age catches up the mind says yes,,,and the body says NO.That being said I used the floor jack till I bought the M/C jack.Either way I had to tilt the tail up to clear the bellhousing to get it out
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: STUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!! You just got older! by dart4forte @ Yesterday at 11:41 PM

Happy birthday
Jump to new posts Re: New dash harness install ? by Cab_Burge @ Yesterday at 11:37 PM

Why not reuse the original fuse box
Jump to new posts Re: WHICH PLUG WHERE? by Cab_Burge @ Yesterday at 11:35 PM

it probably depends on which year engine and body model the wire set is for
Jump to new posts Re: Too hot for manifolds? by Cab_Burge @ Yesterday at 11:33 PM

H.D. Diesel powered large trucks and piston powered gasoline aircraft engines use EGT, the red line on EGT senders before the turbos is 1450 F and similar on aircraft engines 700 to 1000 F on exhaust cast iron manifolds should be no sweat time
Jump to new posts Re: 10” Wheel on rear of stock ‘72 Demon?? by cudaman1969 @ Yesterday at 11:31 PM

One more
Jump to new posts Re: 69 hemi roadrunner. by fc7_plumcrazy @ Yesterday at 11:31 PM

A4 silver with silver interieur. Awesome Allen Carsten
Jump to new posts Re: 2001 Chrysler 300M Trans Problems! by Evil Spirit @ Yesterday at 11:31 PM

PM sent . . .
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,432 Registered Members
32 Forums
191,922 Topics
2,238,901 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
WIW 69 Dart GTS, painted project
by Moparpete