Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Moparts Question and Answer
04/26/24 04:29 AM
I recently bought a 4WD 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I was thinking of
doing a modest 2" or 2.5" lift using the typical aftermarket coil spring spacers.
I was told by a mechanic ( 40 years in the business) that owns an independent shop...
that by doing this, would drastically affect the steering capabilities of the Jeep. In his words...
" You're steering would be all screwed up". Anyone here, do this modest lift on a Jeep? Is it better to swap to different/longer coil springs/shocks/steering damper??
What were your results? TIA.
0 22 Read More
04/25/24 11:54 PM
Anybody use this? Do you like it? How long are the square tubing that goes to the number mounts?

Thanks!
0 100 Read More
04/25/24 05:48 PM
Does anyone know the OEM part numbers for 72plymouth satellite sebring trim that follows the body lines
0 43 Read More
Mopar Connection Magazine
04/25/24 01:45 PM
[Linked Image]

If you were concerned whether RMS (Reilly MotorSports) triangulated 4-bar rear suspension system could hold up to the rigors of hard launch after hard launch, a Facebook post by Nicholas Iwanec should assuage any questions. Back in August 2023, Iwanec wrote:

Read the whole story at Mopar Connection Magazine HERE:
0 40 Read More
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
04/25/24 02:48 AM
Looking to reconnect with our 1968 Charger. We built it in the early 90's and sold it in 2003ish. We are in Wisconsin and I think we sold it to a guy in KY or TN. We saw it at Monster Mopar in St. Louis once or twice around 2008-2010. It looked about the same except someone air brushed a rose on the quarter sail panel. Any leads would be appreciated!

Mike Knoebel
Waukesha, WI
2 six 2 - 227 - four 984
0 270 Read More
04/24/24 03:02 PM
[Linked Image]

Due to family obligations, work requirements, and advancing age, there comes a time when purchasing a restored vehicle is more advantageous than performing or paying for a time-consuming restoration. Acquiring a turnkey restored vehicle makes the experience enjoyable immediately. In 2021, Danny Holovacko of Canadensis, Pennsylvania, followed a plan of immediate satisfaction and purchased a restored 1966 Hemi Satellite.

0 82 Read More
04/23/24 01:49 PM
[Linked Image]

Car cruise season upon us, lads and it’s time to get your classic Mopar running better than ever. Whether you’re looking to refresh that double pumper that’s been sticking or crispen up that ignition; Holley’s got the parts you need – and now at a new lower price. When you click this link you’re going to be taken to a catalog of 250 pages of discounted parts, components and equipment (as well as some fun stuff for the garage like banners, signs, clocks and tumblers).

0 101 Read More
04/22/24 01:29 PM
[Linked Image]

The restoration of our 2006 former police Dodge Charger has progressed well. It is in the final stages of painting and quickly moving towards the start of reassembly. The Charger was selected as a project because I wanted a late-model electronic fuel-injected Hemi to assess and evaluate. I own a few Dodge products, but all have old-school engines and transmissions, and all are carbureted. To catch up on the progress thus far, check out the previous installments about the Charger.

0 58 Read More
Ebay / Craigslist / Marketplace / WIW
04/19/24 07:40 PM
Scam Alert

There is an A66 Challenger 4 speed listed for sale on the Milwaukee Craigslist page.

FJ5 with yellow bumble stripe.
[
b] It is a SCAM Ad so Buyer Beware on this one![/b]

The real owner is registered on the A66 Challenger Registry Web site on FB.

The car is for sale by Johnny Davis in Indianapolis. Not in Milwaukee! 😔

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/d/milwaukee-dodge-challenger/7734362257.html
0 413 Read More
04/19/24 05:20 PM
[Linked Image]

Knowing exactly what’s happening with your engine is paramount to maintaining your classic Mopar’s longevity. Thankfully, living without quality gauges is no longer an issue; Redline Gauge Works is offering a great deal on Dakota Digital VHX B and E-body instrument panels.

0 105 Read More
Moparts Show Listings
04/19/24 04:53 PM
Midwest Mopars in the Park
May 31st thru June 2nd
Washington County Fairgrounds
12300 40th St N, Lake Elmo, MN 55042
Car Show & Swap Meet
Costs on Flyer
https://www.moparsinthepark.com/

Special Features