Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts 1969 Chrysler 300 - Converting from auto to stick by Mopar Boy @ 11 minutes 10 seconds ago

I am looking at converting my 1969 Chrysler 300 to a stick. Being Chrysler was who they were, anyone have an idea if any pedals out of a B or E body would bolt into a 1969 C body? Would a Kiesler 5 speed pedal kit be a better choice? Thanks for y
Moparts General
Jump to new posts WENT FOR A WILD RIDE LAST NIGHT by dart4forte @ 11 minutes 17 seconds ago

My neighbor invited me to ride with him to the Pavillions in Scottsdale. He's a diehard Ford guy and owns a 2003 Mustang Cobra SVT. 4.6 LTR with a Hennessy supercharger and other mods. That thing flat gets. He recently had it dyno tuned with an over
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Crispy 39 Plymouth by NTOLERANCE @ Yesterday at 06:22 PM

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/cto/d/1966-plymouth-valiant/6400006440.html It's hot.
Jump to new posts 66 valiantl $3500 looks pretty solid by NTOLERANCE @ Yesterday at 06:18 PM

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/cto/d/1966-plymouth-valiant/6400006440.html
Moparts General
Jump to new posts HBO show of Gianni Agnelli ceo of Fiat 1966-1996 by 360view @ Yesterday at 10:12 AM

Sample quote Between 1966 and 1996, Agnelli led the Fiat conglomerate, which included Ferrari cars and Juventus, Turin’s soccer team. “He was involved with everything Italians love: sex, cars and sports,” his niece, Isabel Rattazzi, says in th
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts HEMI air cleaner lid by Hemi ragtop @ Yesterday at 08:53 AM

Quick question. What is the difference between the carb stud spacing between a SIX PACK air cleaner lid and a HEMI air cleaner lid? My "Chrome Dome" 66' lid has hole spacing of 6-3/4" Thanks
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts 2015 SRT 6.4 six speed challenger Boost or NA ???? by voigtspeed @ 12/15/17 10:27 PM

Picked up a 2015 Srt challenger and motor and trans is out ready to wake it up a bit more. Ditching the stock pistons and rods ballancing/bluprinting engine, going through the heads porting, valve job, new springs all certian things. Looking into
Lost & Found, Clubs, Businesses, Jobs
Jump to new posts Looking for 1969 Plymouth 'Cuda 340 by 1969 Cuda @ 12/15/17 08:55 PM

Attention Mopar owners in middle Georgia. In 1970 I bought a 1969 Plymouth 'Cuda 340 from Mercer Motors Plymouth Dealer in Warner Robins Ga. It was a Notch back 2 dr ht painted Barracuda orange with a black vinyl roof and had a 4 speed. In 1973 I sol
Mopar Connection Magazine
For as long as we can remember, Dukes of Hazzard stunt jumps have been a sore subject for Mopar fans. It seems that whenever a Charger painted orange flies through the air, there is always a large group of people ready to flip out and bash the st
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
Got a 68 Dart and guy wants in Detroit anyone going that way soon?
Jump to new posts 66 fast back barracuda $3250 by NTOLERANCE @ 12/14/17 10:09 PM

I'm local if you need eyes on it. Looks like a deal. https://madison.craigslist.org/cto/d/1966-plymouth-barracuda/6425875935.html
Jump to new posts C body trunk pan from North Carolina to Illinois. by 71Polara383 @ 12/14/17 07:43 PM

Looking to get a clean trunk pan/rails for my Polara brought up from North Carolina to Rockford Illinois. Call or text 815 999 9269. Email wyattbaxa@gmail.com or PM on here. Need this pan to continue my Polara Brougham project. Thanks Moparts.
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts hellcat prius by plycuda @ 12/14/17 05:40 PM

http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-shows/sema-show/a13134599/hellcat-swapped-prius-sema/
Jump to new posts A Deeper Look at CVF’s New 5.9 Cummins Wraptor Kit by Rustymuscle @ 12/14/17 04:06 PM

Although the year is coming to an end doesn’t mean that 2017 has given us all its got. At the SEMA Show CVF announced a huge addition to their line up of pulley systems. With the popularity of swapping 5.9 Cummins diesel motor into everything f
Jump to new posts Owensboro, KY Area to Kansas City,KS Open Trailer by mike337 @ 12/13/17 10:50 PM

Open trailer heading from Owensboro, KY to Kansas City in the next week. Looking for a car that need to to be moved. Mike
For today’s modern daily-driven passenger cars, the electric fuel pump is expected to last the lifespan of the car itself. So why is it that our ne’er-do-well ’69 Dodge Charger project car has burned up two of them in the space of little ov
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Recommendations for Samsung S8 photo edit app by StrokerPost @ 12/13/17 04:21 AM

I wont go into ALL the crap I hate about this phone, just the camera and the size of the pics. Seems everytime I "upgrade" to a new phone its actually a step backward. This newer version of my S6 doesnt have a built edit function that will
Jump to new posts dart by cesar perez @ 12/12/17 10:19 PM

what r the bad things about dart hemi heads ? thats what i meant
Jump to new posts SST’s “Make Shifting Great Again” Year End Sale by Rustymuscle @ 12/12/17 11:40 AM

To celebrate the holiday season upon us, Silver Sport Transmission (SST) is having their Holiday Sale Event. Thanks to the support of their loyal customers, SST has remained the fastest growing company in the market and is also recognized as the
Jump to new posts Hydraulic Roller Lobe Question by EV2Bird @ 12/12/17 02:40 AM

Does anyone know how the LA hydro roller cam lobes compare to to say the lobes put on the old school cast core rollers. I dont have the cam in these pics but ive still got the new lifters and be recall well the lobes were very much like a newer hy
Although the cold weather and snow decided to show up for Performance Racing Industry (PRI) Show too this year, it was still a success. This year marked the 30th Anniversary for the PRI Show. With over 1200 vendors, plenty of guess appearances an
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Political Posts Not Allowed by moparts @ 12/10/17 10:52 PM

Last year, prior to the election, I allowed for a political topic forum. This was done with the clear explanation that political topics could only be posted there, and that once the forum was removed, no more political topics or posts would be permit
Jump to new posts Electric choke mods on 440 six packs by Moparnut426 @ 12/10/17 08:16 PM

Saw this on another site, does anyone know where I can find the heater coil in his pics? I’m working on a members Bee and would like to do this for him. https://www.forebodiesonly.com/forum/threads/six-pack-electric-choke.9646/
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,004 Registered Members
32 Forums
185,366 Topics
2,147,900 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
1969 Chrysler 300 - Converting from auto to stick
by Mopar Boy
12/17/17 10:27 AM
WENT FOR A WILD RIDE LAST NIGHT
by dart4forte
12/17/17 10:27 AM
BEST SAFETY TIP EVER, may also minimize road rage?
by A12
12/17/17 09:34 AM
Street Justice the Bronx show. Tons of Mopars
by chargervert
12/17/17 09:27 AM