Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Cast crank question by ozymaxwedge @ Today at 01:29 AM

Hey guys, my Sons 440 engine is my old race engine, we have given it a freshen up and will be fitting it in a month or so. Question is are we suppose to run a flex plate with the 1/4 moon section ? I raced it for years with the "Cast crank only&
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
Jump to new posts Ohio to NC to VA to New Hampshire enclosed transport by Trulyvintage @ Yesterday at 06:40 PM

October 20th Mopar or other auto transport is available Ohio to North Carolina to Virginia to New Hampshire <><><><><><><><><><>k<><><><><><><>
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts 1979 Dodge Challenger (yes its true) - $875 by FM3_1970 @ Yesterday at 02:29 PM

1979 Dodge Challeger (yes its true) - $875 (Broomfield) Quote:This isnt a 1970 or even a hemi but a 79 Challenger.
Jump to new posts Color choice???? by lilred @ Yesterday at 10:59 AM

I have a 1973 satellite, planning on building a road runner clone with it, 440, a.t. considering a high impact color on it with factory type stripes, want opinions on what would be a good color, right now thinking of sassy grass, but open as well to
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts 66-70 B Body Trunk Dividers by 71TA @ Yesterday at 12:48 AM

So I have a trunk divider from a 66 Belvedere (old part) and my reproduction based off 3 samples from 69/70 B bodies. Basically the same. Are the back seats on the 66-70 cars the same? I looked on AMD's website for the rear floor pan and it says &
Jump to new posts 36 Dodge Roadster peekup by Neil @ 10/16/17 03:04 PM

Might be fun. The exhaust down the passenger side would be the first thing I would alter. https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/d/1936-dodge/6347569067.html
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Finnish Muscle Car Cruise and Burnouts by theraif @ 10/16/17 02:16 PM

Jump to new posts 71 Chall Conv pace car project by jeff968 @ 10/16/17 11:31 AM

This one was hiding on eBay, mis-categorized. The VIN is on the official list of cars. L code. Challenger
Mopar Connection Magazine
Jump to new posts Man With Down Syndrome Gets General Lee Replica by Rustymuscle @ 10/16/17 11:21 AM

We here at Mopar Connection are huge fans of ‘feel-good’ stories and absolutely love sharing them with you all. Today’s feel-good story comes courtesy of Frank Somerville of KTVU news and tells us the heartwarming storm of Bob and his love
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Samsung Connect Tag (not bluetooth or WiFi) by 360view @ 10/16/17 08:31 AM

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/...-track-location Also https://news.samsung.com/global/introduc...m_medium=direct My first thought is clipping it to key rings or expensive diagnostic tool cases. What would you clip it to, and would th
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts 02 Dakota shift issues when hot. by IMGTX @ 10/15/17 03:42 PM

My brother has a 2002 4x4 Dakota SLT 4.7 v8 that he delivers the mail in. When cold it's fine but after a while it starts to slip. Once it cools down it's fine again. It's not overheating, it's just at operating temp. I have not driven it so, I don
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Holley EFI ONLINE training by Mopar_Rich @ 10/15/17 02:02 AM

Version 4 of the Holley EFI online training is now available for review. Send me an email and I'll send you an access link. But you must give me feedback! This package is free for a short period of time.
What is a fair price for an original set of 36 coil factory Challenger T/A hood springs?
Jump to new posts Charger Hood From Houston To San Diego Or Close?? by E-Ticket @ 10/14/17 01:57 AM

Anyone interested in picking up a 69 Charger hood in Houston and carry it along with their other deliveries and or travels to or near the San Diego, CA area?? The ultimate goal is to get the hood all the way to San Diego but if we can get it within
Jump to new posts Transport from Boise, ID to Noblesville, IN by Confused Mopar @ 10/13/17 07:22 PM

Hello, just looking to see if anyone in next few weeks might be able to haul a Late B-Body Magnum from near Boise, ID to Noblesville, IN. Just looking to see what's out there and the cost.
Jump to new posts Barnabas Kriss’ 1970 Plymouth ‘Cuda SRT8 by Rustymuscle @ 10/13/17 06:23 PM

Mopars are a powerful addiction. For most of us enthusiasts, one is never enough and quite often we have multiples. Very recently, we did a feature on a stunning 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T SE that has been restored to OE specifications by Barnabas
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts 1977 D800 production numbers? by Jeremiah @ 10/13/17 01:34 AM

Anyone have any? Mine has a fully synchronized spicer 5-speed and Eaton 2 speed rear diff. Looks to be an old CalTrans truck or something.
Jump to new posts Introducing The SST 10-10-10 PerfectPay Plan by Rustymuscle @ 10/12/17 10:55 AM

With gremilns, vampires, bats and spiders running around this time of year it can get a little scary. Everyone at Silver Sport Transmissions are even scarier, well, we mean their savings are. Their Shiftober sales event is going on right now, alt
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Steering Wheel Swap by Evil Spirit @ 10/11/17 10:19 PM

I picked up a '96 Ram 1500 that has a damaged steering wheel - the previous owners wedding ring chewed up the cover. I have a '99 Dakota that has a good steering wheel, but it is shaped different and the cruise buttons are by the thumb area instead o
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Any Amarillo, TX Members by dart4forte @ 10/11/17 07:31 PM

Looking for info on Hedgecoke Motors. Suppose to be the big ScatPack dealer back in the day
Jump to new posts Nice looking iron small block heads in Atlanta area. by Michael Ecks @ 10/11/17 05:37 PM

Not mine. Late Mopar Performance small block heads (same casting as '308 heads) with 2.02 valves and some work done on them. I might have jumped on them if I hadn't just bolted a set of stock valve 308's on my engine. A touch overpriced maybe, but
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts 1971 Charger R/T Dual Snorkel Air Cleaner Hoses by 69bronzeT5 @ 10/11/17 12:32 PM

Hey all- Restoring the dual snorkel air cleaner for my 1971 Charger R/T 440. Curious what sizes the two different hoses are on the air cleaner? The one I'm restoring didn't come with the original hoses so I have nothing to compare to. Want to make su
Jump to new posts Mopar Celebrates 80th Birthday With Mark Worman & GYC by Rustymuscle @ 10/11/17 11:16 AM

The Mopar brand was born on Aug. 1, 1937, as a contraction of the words “Motor Parts”. First introduced as the name of a line of antifreeze products, the Mopar brand has since transformed to encompass total service, parts and customer care fo
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
24,897 Registered Members
32 Forums
184,176 Topics
2,133,513 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Cast crank question
by ozymaxwedge
10/18/17 01:29 AM