Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts Buttonwillow Raceway Saturday, Sept. 22nd 2018 by RylisPro @ Today at 02:14 AM

Speed Ventures is having an event at Buttonwillow Saturday and Sunday Sept 22nd-23rd. http://speedventures.com/events/eventdetail.mobile.aspx?id=684 We'll be there on Saturday only which will be in configuration 13 running clockwise This gives eve
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts challenger project by moparvinson @ Today at 01:59 AM

looks like a 73 satellite with superbird wing next to it?? https://amarillo.craigslist.org/cto/d/73-dodge-challenger-project/6656543428.html
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Slant Six with Manual Trans needed for Film Project in CA by s4dustin @ Yesterday at 08:09 PM

Hey guys, I am searching for a slant six car with a manual trans for a project in Southern California. We will pay the owner of the vehicle. We do this for all of the major films and video games. If you have one, please email me at dustin@connecte
Jump to new posts 276 Desoto Hemi engine by Neil @ Yesterday at 02:53 PM

Good street rod/rat rod engine for somebody? https://boise.craigslist.org/pts/d/276-desoto-hemi/6654271931.html
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Need 9.25 axle width specs by A990 @ Yesterday at 02:03 PM

I've been all over the web and can't find any info. I need the flange to flange width for a 99 Dakota. I'm converting to 5 lug, and that means custom shafts Thanks!
Mopar Connection Magazine
Jump to new posts Lowered Toy: Erik Vierstra’s 2007 Dodge Charger by Rustymuscle @ Yesterday at 11:53 AM

Rewinding back to October 2007, Erik Vierstra of British Columbia, Canada can still remember the day he walked into a Dodge dealership to look at a new car. “I went in looking for a Chrysler 300. I had a low rider mini truck at home so I wanted
Jump to new posts 63 Plymouth convertible by Neil @ Yesterday at 09:36 AM

Very common for rag top cars to have rusty floors and trunks so I would look any old convertible over very carefully. https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/d/1963-plymouth-fury/6668567347.html
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
I went fri and sat, drove my 92 CTD dually with 3rd gen wheels,(Fat Chick) bought some trim, and other smalls, but my big score was a pair of black 4th gen Larado power seats. Very happy!
Jump to new posts Martin senour tec base question by mopar4ya @ 08/11/18 08:22 PM

I'm trying to spray some B8 Tec base mixed with TRS 4 base coat reducer. When sprayed out, it looks like it has sand in it, like it's rough. I have sprayed this in the past and never seen this happen. The reducer is about 8 months old since it was op
Jump to new posts CVR electric water pumps for street use by dart440_72 @ 08/11/18 03:28 PM

Anyone use one? How do they work on the street?
Jump to new posts Repair interior panels by Scott Carl @ 08/11/18 02:06 PM

What kind of plastic is the interior door panels on my 74 Challenger? Kydex? Will fiberglass and resin stick to it? Trying to repair door panels badly decomposed from sun and heat etc. Thinking reinforcing from inside and covering with vinyl. Just wo
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts 66 b body manual pedals by GVH @ 08/10/18 02:25 PM

Are six cyl manual trans parts the same as v8 parts this is a 66 . know that the cross is different How many years interchange ? is it worth the effort of getting home .
Jump to new posts Vintage 69-71 Dealer Accessory Option Tachometer by The Black Car @ 08/10/18 12:25 PM

Any ideas how rare or what they are worth? I know this one is a little worn, but I was told it still works.
We are only a day away from “The Nationals” or better know as Mopar Nationals in Columbus, Ohio. This year marks the 38th annual show and will be celebrating the 50th anniversary of 1968 with special tribute to the Super Bee and Road Runners.
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts 8 1/4 durango housing width by rhad @ 08/10/18 01:04 AM

does anyone know the width from axle flange to axle flange on a durango say 2000 to 2003 and do they have a sway bar thanks in advance!
Jump to new posts 1942 Dodge WC 54 Military Ambulance by FM3_1970 @ 08/10/18 12:52 AM

vintage military vehicle - $900 (Concho AZ) Quote:1942 Dodge WC 54 3/4 ton 4 wheel drive Military Ambulance with running flat head 6 cyl. 2 boddies 1942-43
“These are probably my favorite cars that I get to work on,” explained Mark Trostle, head of FCA North America’s exterior design department for performance vehicles. “Timelessness is something that every automotive designer strives for, a
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts HSAX/HPDE JOLIET AUTOBAHN (ILLINOIS) AUGUST 18, 2018 by Mopar Mitch @ 08/09/18 05:54 PM

Run your car on a real closed course race track! JOLIET COUNTRY CLUB AUTOBAHN, JOLIET, ILL (SW OF CHICAGO) SATURDAY, AUGUST 18, 2018 MORNING HPDE TRACK LAPPING SESSIONS (~60 MINUTES TOTAL PER ENTRANT, DIVIDED BY 3-GROUPS); AFTERNOON TIMED COMPET
Moparts General
Jump to new posts "Mopar on the Mountain" Clay City, KY Spet 7-9th by nitrojoe @ 08/09/18 01:32 PM

ok "Hot off of the press", I'll be helping Scotty Richardson run this event, The "Mopar on the Mountain" event, Sept 7-9th at Mountain Park Dragway, Clay City , KY. Check out the flyer. https://www.facebook.com/mpdragway/ Special
Jump to new posts trunk floor cover ideas? by Exit1965 @ 08/09/18 11:32 AM

Fixing up my '68 Satellite, and looking for ideas to make it smooth and uniform looking on the trunk floor. I was thinking maybe some bulk rubber mat material, cutting to fit the trunk floor. Or maybe getting a sheet of masonite and cutting to fit th
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
Jump to new posts Knoxville Tn area to Northfield NH by HDNMOPERS @ 08/08/18 08:43 PM

Got a roller I need hauled from Rogersville TN 37857 to Northfield NH 03276 No rush Like But would like to get something setup Any transporters heading that way call or txt 423-921-4975 names Brian
How many times have you looked for parts for your Mopar and had to weed through a thousand ‘other’ makes before you get to Mopar? You see what options you have for a GM, and you only wish someone would do something special for the Mopar crowd
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
Jump to new posts FENDER TRANSPORT NEEDED by Magnumguy @ 08/07/18 08:54 PM

2 fenders, located in Atlanta area (Loganville?) to Racine Ohio (along Rt 33 off I77) Any takers? I don't think at this point there's a huge hurry. PM or 7 four zero - 4x3 - nyne tree ate fore
Jump to new posts a-body steering gear by busboy @ 08/07/18 07:55 PM

Think my idler arm is outta this thing (72’ Dart), anybody used this set......? https://www.classicindustries.com/product/1972/dodge/dart/parts/h3004.html I have Doug’s headers on a 340, power steering, they have some disclaimers but I’ve fou
Edelbrock’s growing lineup of electronic fuel injection systems is soon to include a base calibration package for Mother Mopar’s monster: the Gen II Hemi. According to the Edelbrock Performance Facebook page, the Pro-Flo 4 system will soon ha
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,425 Registered Members
32 Forums
191,748 Topics
2,236,564 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Buttonwillow Raceway Saturday, Sept. 22nd 2018
by RylisPro
08/14/18 02:14 AM
challenger project