Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts 440 source 5050 pistons by Wicked49670dart @ Yesterday at 10:41 PM

Hey does any body know what 440 Sources 383 stroker piston # 5050 skirt measures? I tried to email and call with no luck! Thanks Matt
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Radiator cap by cdstl @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

My son's Duster with a 408 and a Champion radiator. The car cools fine. The thing is this, with the Champion cap on, the hoses swell up like a tick that's about to explode. I put a JY 16 pound cap on and it's a little better but still the hoses ar
Moparts General
Jump to new posts How to increase internet speeds? by MI_Custumz @ Yesterday at 08:57 PM

I have a HP desktop with Windows 10 and can get 40-50Mbps with Cat 6 cable plugged right in from the modem. I can get 120 or so Mbps on my iPhone over WiFi. Our modem is also a router. The computer Ethernet card is 10/100. I bought an Ethernet to USB
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts A/C Brackets by ++MAX WEDGE++ @ Yesterday at 07:12 PM

Perhaps a parts wanted ad in the proper forum?
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts WIW charger grill section by Kilrbee @ Yesterday at 10:09 AM

Ok, I got this grill section at an auction last weekend, WIW??
Mopar Connection Magazine
Jump to new posts Classic Industries Collector Car Insurance Program by Rustymuscle @ Yesterday at 09:14 AM

Classic Industries has recently teamed up with Condon Skelly to offer collector car insurance. That means they can help you restore your pride and joy, then protect it with insurance specifically tailored to vintage automobiles. Premiums can be a
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
Jump to new posts Northeast to MS - NE - OH enclosed now by Trulyvintage @ Yesterday at 06:55 AM

Here is my schedule for the next two weeks starting in the Northeast September 23rd Enclosed auto transport is available right now .... 12 feet to 28 feet is available for these trips - call or text me to see how much room is available @ 260-804
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,487 Registered Members
32 Forums
193,030 Topics
2,253,241 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Summer Road Trip Part 2
by dart4forte
Yesterday at 11:51 PM
rustler engine diapers. Two thumbs up the price and timeline