Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Starter issue with JW Ultrabell by Sammy @ 17 seconds ago

Starter was snug going in but the starter did go all the way in and flush with the bellhousing. Why would the starter not engage with the ring gear right away?
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: mopar jack restoration by burdar @ 25 seconds ago

Floyd posted a link to some suggestions on getting the mechanism off. I did mine 6 years ago so I'd have to look closely at the mechanism again to remember exactly what I did. I know there are some raised sections on the mast that prevent the mecha
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: 70 Back - B Body Cars For Sale - 4th Quarter by als499 @ 9 minutes 4 seconds ago

68 Dodge Charger R/T, 440 engine , 4 speed , clutch will need to be replaced, have a new one , dana 60 rear end, have fender tag , not numbers matching , needs headliner and carpet , runs and drives ,clean MN title and collector plates , west coast c
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Why are people still upset about the 4 door Charger? by Rhinodart @ 13 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By DaytonaTurboI like them. They are one of the only current mopar offerings that might make me go against my better judgement and buy something newer made by that company. My biggest beef with them is the lack of stick shift offeri
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts 1970 to 1974 Challenger parts by joewhite440 @ 13 minutes 51 seconds ago

Turn Signal Arm very nice condition $50 Shipped in lower 48 Coat Hangers very nice $45 Shipped in lower 48 PM here or jw1969rr@yahoo.com
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Fun (?) with oil rebates and buying online by moparx @ 15 minutes 1 second ago

Originally Posted By Bad340fishWal mart online is weird for sure. I use the the cheapest type F trans fluid I can find because it works just fine, and with recent transmission adventures I needed LOTS of it lol. I ordered some online because the lo
Jump to new posts Re: mopar jack restoration by mopars4ever @ 20 minutes 43 seconds ago

Can you provide some more info on how you spread the mechanism? Thanks
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Pale Roader swears too much... by moparx @ 22 minutes 27 seconds ago

hmmmm. somewhat of a resemblance there ? that was a good movie.
Street Rodders
Jump to new posts Re: Plazakota Part II by 56_Royal_Lancer @ 25 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Mike PThat is going to be a neat project. I'll actually be looking for something like that (55/56 Dodge or Plymouth)eventually for the Poly/Hemi engine I'm building. As far as locks and keys I found it's sometimes cheaper on ha
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: R.I.P. Penny Marshall by kowalski440 @ 25 minutes 58 seconds ago

She gave us the classic movie "Big", also...remember watching it at the theater, summer of '88. RIP.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Inside the hidden world of Michael Schumacher by not_a_charger @ 27 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By bee1971We had a driver like that in the U.S. His name was Dale SR - R.I.P. https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/3752/...ari-exhibition/ I know that people love NASCAR, and love (or hate) Dale Sr., but there's no comparison b
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts 1969 Plymouth 4 door Satelite --North Texas $3500 by bigdad @ 27 minutes 25 seconds ago

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/d/1969-plymouth-satellite-4dr/6764053995.html
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Sad - a collection being parted out by kowalski440 @ 28 minutes 1 second ago

I'm sure Jay Leno is on it! He has such a neat collection, why not a few more? Love watching his YT Channel!
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Why are people still upset about the 4 door Charger? by MarkM @ 31 minutes 16 seconds ago

How many times have we seen where the guy goes to start a family and the first thing to go is the two-door muscle car? The new Charger is a 'you can have your cake and eat it too' car for that crowd. The fact that it's still around after 14 yea
Jump to new posts Re: '76 Aspen Survivor, 6K miles, $6,700 by not_a_charger @ 31 minutes 35 seconds ago

That's the worst color I've ever seen. Barf. Too bad, because it's a really nice car, and WOW! That interior is minty fresh.
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Grand Cherokee electrical by TC@HP2 @ 31 minutes 57 seconds ago

Started looking into the harness between the hatch and body this past weekend. I did find a wire with cracked insulation, so I fixed that. Other wires were all intact. Everything in the hatch still doesn't work. Didn't notice any unusual wear on any
Jump to new posts Re: mopar jack restoration by 62maxwgn @ 34 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By burdarThey aren't hard to do yourself. Just look for a local electroplating company who does zinc dichromate. I spread the mechanism apart on mine so I could remove it from the shaft. I painted the mechanism and reinstalled it
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Stu said it's time! Secret Santa Time !!!!!!!!!! by moparx @ 39 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By adventurerOpen it!!!!! No one would ever give you a hard time about being an E.O.W BWAHAHAHA ! oh yeah ! OPEN IT ! C'MON, YOU CAN DO IT !
Jump to new posts Re: 1968 GTX Project by BigBlockGTS @ 40 minutes 32 seconds ago

I have seen worse for much more. At least it looks very solid with a fender tag.
Jump to new posts Re: '76 Aspen Survivor, 6K miles, $6,700 by 67R/T4speeder @ 42 minutes 49 seconds ago

Sweet deal
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Grand Cherokee clicking problem by TC@HP2 @ 43 minutes 6 seconds ago

After much checking, finally got this corrected. Due to mileage, the suspension bushings were pretty soft and fairly worn. When making turns, bushing compliance allowed just a slight amount of lateral movement in the front axle. When turning right, i
Street Rodders
Jump to new posts Re: Plazakota Part II by 67R/T4speeder @ 46 minutes 49 seconds ago

I am really happy Plazakota went to a good home, AND that we can follow along with the build on Moparts. I sure like my A500 transmission I swapped into my `67 Dart GT, so any help I can be in that area just ask.
Member Projects & Survivor Pictures
Jump to new posts Re: Export tags by burdar @ 48 minutes 31 seconds ago

You'd probably get more responses by posting this question in the restoration forum. Any pictures?
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Starter issue with JW Ultrabell by cl440 @ 53 minutes 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By MarkMAre you using a mini starter? Mine wouldn't fit properly either, but I elected to mill the nose on the starter down a bit rather than modify the bell. We did the same thing. Used a cut off wheel and removed the nose off t
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Inside the hidden world of Michael Schumacher by RoadRunner @ 54 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By moparpollackOriginally Posted By bee1971Yes 2013 Accident Net Worth 1 Billion $ Seven titles Five in a row Yes the greatest He also was the Stig on Top gear! And the voice of the Ferrari in the animated movie Cars
Page 1 of 134 1 2 3 133 134 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,640 Registered Members
32 Forums
195,768 Topics
2,290,834 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
1969 Plymouth 4 door Satelite --North Texas $3500
by bigdad
22 minutes 29 seconds ago