Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: any difference between a 67 and 68 -440 intake by TooMany62s @ 5 minutes 8 seconds ago

Don't confuse casting number with part number. A casting can be machined into many different part numbers.
Jump to new posts rear main seal question by 1930 @ 11 minutes 2 seconds ago

2 piece, getting ready to install in a small block, I understand cleanliness is key, I understand to cock the SOB so that one end is sticking up out of the block a bit and and the other end is sticking out of the cap a bit. Im pretty sure that I app
Jump to new posts timing question by 1930 @ 17 minutes 59 seconds ago

Cant seem to post pictures here but hopefully my explanation will suffice. Installing a new timing set, dots are crank gear at 12 and the cam at 6, I notice that these seems to put the engine at TDC every time (on the #1 piston ) and Im assuming its
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Chenoweth machine by StageIII @ 21 minutes 20 seconds ago

Does anyone know if chenoweth machine in Morton Illinois are around anymore?
Moparts Truck / Vans / Jeep / Willys
Jump to new posts Outside mirrors for 65 d100 by Skid_Demon @ 34 minutes 59 seconds ago

I'm looking for right and left outside mirror brackets for a 1965 d100. They mount with a 3 hole triangle pattern. Thank you. skiddemon@gmail.com or 612 219 3333.
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone using Rotella Diesel oil in their musclecars? by crlush @ 38 minutes 48 seconds ago

I used diesel oil in my poly 318 to get some zinc in and too cheap for brad penn.
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
Jump to new posts Packaged Glass kit cleveland to Rochester by sogtx @ 57 minutes 40 seconds ago

Have amd glass kit at Rick Gorskis in Cleveland - Need picked up and brought to Roch NY Any one need to stock up on fire core wires and bring these closer to home for me ? ThNks, Andy
Transmission and Differential
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar Transmission Wanted - 4th Quarter by Mr340 @ Today at 05:07 AM

looking for a pushbutton v-8 904. preferably somewhat local/southeastern Mi, pm here or gaprudian(inset the at sign)gmail.com Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Four Speed Overdrive Automatic by BigBlockMopar @ Today at 05:05 AM

Originally Posted By TransmanIMGTX- Did the engine remain at the normal angle or did you have to lower it in order to have the overdrive unit miss the floor board? On A-bodies this is indeed what's happening, not sure on other models. I had to
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts 1985 D150 by Eggman @ Today at 04:48 AM

Met a guy at a breast cancer awareness car show Saturday. He had an incredibly clean 85 D150. Took me for a ride and all I can say is wow. Couldn’t wait to see his engine combo and was floored to see a bone stock 91 roller 318 with a streetmaster i
Jump to new posts Re: New 2016 ram macho short bed reg cab by 79machocharger @ Today at 03:15 AM

Hood stripe will big like the white truck but have the power wagon lettering like the new ones but with 79-80 font.
Jump to new posts Re: Best paint for steel rims by B5 Bee @ Today at 02:53 AM

Originally Posted By FrankendusterYeah...The Pre-Val is cheap too. Under six bucks! http://www.homedepot.com/p/Preval-Spray-System-0226/203826746?
Jump to new posts Re: New 2016 ram macho short bed reg cab by 79machocharger @ Today at 02:49 AM

I love your yellow macho!!
Jump to new posts Re: New 2016 ram macho short bed reg cab by 79machocharger @ Today at 02:41 AM

Thanks guys. I have to tell you it was a weird feeling painting a new truck. Red decals, I was going to do stencils. I tried the new style powerwagon decals and I really did not like them. So off they came.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Look who came over for Mopar parts today by Frankenduster @ Today at 02:20 AM

That is a gorgeous creature.
Jump to new posts Re: Best paint for steel rims by Frankenduster @ Today at 02:17 AM

Yeah...The Pre-Val is cheap too. Under six bucks! http://www.homedepot.com/p/Preval-Spray-System-0226/203826746?cm_mmc=Shopping|THD|google|&mid=sn8iLHFUE|dc_mtid_8903alh25183_pcrid_171993688510_pkw__pmt__product_203826746_slid_&gclid=CjwKCAj
Jump to new posts Re: Four Speed Overdrive Automatic by Frankenduster @ Today at 02:15 AM

Hey...If they can both be built to withstand the torque for about the same cost, I'd look at the 200-4R as well. The 2.74 to 1.57 1st to 2nd is a less radical rpm drop and it has a .67 OD, the best of any automatic OD that fits these cars. The 200-4R
Jump to new posts Re: Best paint for steel rims by Evil Spirit @ Today at 02:13 AM

Originally Posted By larrymopar360I'd love to be able to spray with gun and use automotive paint. But some of us don't have the facilities or equipment. Have you looked into the Preval spray systems? They use a compressed air can, about the size of
Jump to new posts Re: 727 explosion at Milan last night.... by Cab_Burge @ Today at 02:02 AM

CRT, Pro Trans, ATI,T/A,A&A and a lot of others Three choices on the front drum beside stock, aluminum, alunimum with a steel liner and all steel
Jump to new posts Re: Where to purchase fender U-Nuts in bulk? by Evil Spirit @ Today at 02:00 AM

I used to buy fasteners in bulk from McMaster Carr and a local Auveco distributor and send them to a local plating company to have better coatings put on them. Some of the generic fasteners from McMaster and others didn't seem to be coated with very
Jump to new posts Re: Four Speed Overdrive Automatic by Evil Spirit @ Today at 01:37 AM

Originally Posted By FrankendusterOriginally Posted By DaytonaTurboThe 904 evolved into the 500 which was later renamed the 42RH. The 727->518->46RH. 1996+ went to the RE models which are useless to you so make sure you don't get one of those.
Jump to new posts Replacement area search for rusted fender by Billy @ Today at 01:33 AM

My 1968 Dodge Dart Fender is rusted around where one on the bolts go to connect it to the fender skirt up top. Does anyone make a patch? Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Stamped number on car by toplescuda @ Today at 01:22 AM

Yes this I know. What is crazy is the color and year of the challenger does match the build sheet
Jump to new posts Re: 727 explosion at Milan last night.... by Scully @ Today at 01:04 AM

Originally Posted By d7cookOriginally Posted By SCATPACK 1Originally Posted By IowanIt's kind of funny a year ago I posted the question about using a turbo 400 behind my big block and was told to stick with the 727 even by Monty. GM Trannies explod
Jump to new posts Re: Small block help by LA360 @ Today at 12:57 AM

Rob Goss is running a solid cast block with Billet heads. The same block is available with water jackets. They certainly broke a lot of parts working out what worked or not. There are many options here really, a 9.2" or 9.6" deck R3 with
Page 1 of 137 1 2 3 136 137 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
24,901 Registered Members
32 Forums
184,308 Topics
2,135,401 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
rear main seal question
by 1930