Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1996 Winnebago Dodge powered by Jim_Lusk @ 31 minutes 58 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Frankenduster"Posting this for my father. Don't know a whole lot about this RV. He did drive this back from Northern OK/KS line a year or little more ago. He says it needs battery charged NO, the battery needs TO BE charged.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: My new '74 crew cab by A990 @ 41 minutes 50 seconds ago

Wow that PW isn't macho at all. Looks like a parts nightmare. Ex USAF though (they normally spec'd the beefiest axle packages). I wonder which trans it was born with.
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Alternator to cylinder head: How close is too close? by RapidRobert @ 55 minutes 39 seconds ago

440source has nice ones for the crank (probably for the pump too) & I have used chebby ones for the pump & not sure if I had to elongate the holes or not (no iirc) & I'm sure WP pulleys for us are out there & I've even used washers t
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts E-BODY PARTS WANTED.. by 71redcuda @ 57 minutes 2 seconds ago

Im looking for a convertible top switch for a 71 Cuda convertible.. Switch must be in very nice working condition. Looking for MPC promo model cars (E/B-body.. Must be in mint condition with box. I pay top dollar for a good car. Pm here or email
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Anyone ever root their phone? by A990 @ 59 minutes 37 seconds ago

I'm not really clear on the purpose. I've been on PCs since the Z-100 days, and am used to getting under the hood on em. But this cell phone thing is something I know little about. Any good websites for this?
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts WANTED.. NOS TUFF STEERINGWHEEL CENTER CAP by 71redcuda @ Today at 12:50 AM

Im looking for a NOS or mint original center cap for my tuff steeringwheel. Early style.. see picture. Payment thru paypal. Pm here or email to: Nicklas-780@hotmail.com Thanks Nicklas
Jump to new posts Re: Goodyear Polyglas G60-15s by 6bblgt @ Today at 12:48 AM

U = 1969 R = December you need to find a "survivor" '70 Stage I GS/GSX owner
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts NOS RED CIRCLE DODGE HUB CAPS by 71redcuda @ Today at 12:43 AM

Im looking for a complete set of 4 NOS Dodge red circle hub caps. Must be original and in 100% mint condition. Payment thru paypal. Pm here or email to: Nicklas-780@hotmail.com Thanks Nicklas
Jump to new posts Re: Accell dual point by RapidRobert @ Today at 12:40 AM

I found one on eBay for you & it takes 2 sets of GM points, the ones that adj the gap with an allen wrench. the rotor has a wide a$$ end which looks like the ones "joesixpack" on here sells for our dual point dists, not a guarantee for
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: my new build ! by Dave Hall @ Today at 12:39 AM

Nice choice on the long wheelbase there David! Hope to see you competing with some top dogs!
Jump to new posts Re: 440 Dart Carnage ! Bye Bye 727 by WHITEDART @ Today at 12:33 AM

Originally Posted By J_BODYOriginally Posted By MR_P_BODY I've been running my 8 3/4 with a alum center for years.. Keep it off the track, and a 8.75 will live forever.... here’s your proof! 8 3/4 have their places.. let's face it if you're
Originally Posted By RapidRobert& if you do ever have to space an alt forward, crank/wp shims are commonly available Thanks, I was actually wondering about that today.
Jump to new posts Re: Low Compression 383 carb choice. by RapidRobert @ Today at 12:25 AM

tho many people (including Ma) sealed em with no paper, just me I always use the thin gaskets on either side of the tin if the bolt holes will still line up (squared up head/intake ports lining up dead even on a performance build) which will automati
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 4 Speed clutch pedal torque shaft finish by kentj340 @ Today at 12:25 AM

More than 3 dozen brackets and such on my 69 Barracuda were dip painted black with visible runs. If you search for runs on such items, you may find them, typically downhill from an obvious place to hang the piece on a wire hook to dry. Even the sea
Jump to new posts Re: Low Compression 383 carb choice. by cdp @ Today at 12:19 AM

Originally Posted By calrobb2000hi 750 /rtv/no paper ! your compression must be app 8.1-1 with that combo . Yep... I got the shortblock as partial trade on something years ago. Didn't think much about the compression height until I got a projec
Jump to new posts Re: 440 Dart Carnage ! Bye Bye 727 by J_BODY @ Today at 12:17 AM

Originally Posted By MR_P_BODY I've been running my 8 3/4 with a alum center for years.. Keep it off the track, and a 8.75 will live forever.... here’s your proof!
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Any farm pictures to share? by Mr. Smurf @ Today at 12:02 AM

Nick moved in this evening....90 acres tilled in less than 3 hours. Planter (24r 30) ran for a while, quit about 10:30. Ed
Jump to new posts Re: Low Compression 383 carb choice. by calrobb2000 @ Today at 12:02 AM

hi 750 /rtv/no paper ! your compression must be app 8.1-1 with that combo .
Jump to new posts Re: amp gauge: a right and wrong way by RapidRobert @ Yesterday at 11:49 PM

I'd dig into the gauge when you can & find where it is dead shorted to the (ammeter) case.
Jump to new posts Re: 68 charger steering wheel choices & restoration? by furious70 @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

Who restores them? I see a Doug guy and several others claiming to be 'the steering wheel guy' =)
Jump to new posts Re: 68 B body bucket seat prices by R_Blaha @ Yesterday at 11:12 PM

I have a pair of 68 b body seats with out headrests and they have the tracks that I’m looking to get $600 for. They need foam, hinge covers and the back cardboard panel. I’m in WI and I bet shipping would be horrible
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Looks Like '66 Fury Gas Tank Will Be Available Soon by 65pacecar @ Yesterday at 11:05 PM

Vans is a great vendor, I will be ordering 4 of them for my cars.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Recall Cruise control by Rhinodart @ Yesterday at 11:04 PM

My 2015 Ram 2500 just started having cruise problems last week. The issue is that I hit the button to turn it on and it won't until 3-5 hits. It works fine afterwards, but I wonder if that is an issue with what is going on too? I use the heck out of
Jump to new posts Re: RB hydraulic roller cam by Bob J @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

I'm watching this thread since I also need to buy hdy. lifters but I want to rev the engine past 6,200
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: 1974 B-Body lower rear panels by GLR @ Yesterday at 10:41 PM

Hello, I have a Power Buldge hood... $700.00 I am in Mansfield Pa... about 30 min. south of Elmira N.Y
Page 1 of 110 1 2 3 109 110 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,295 Registered Members
32 Forums
189,419 Topics
2,208,803 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Anyone ever root their phone?
by A990