Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Valve Seals by MR_P_BODY @ 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By mkdartMr.P, If you find out where to buy those sleeve's can you post it? Awhile back I was looking to buy them and could not find them. Dug through some old gaskets set's and found them in a pack of umbrella seals. Mike I will
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Is It Just Me? by EV2Bird @ 1 minute 34 seconds ago

Not a seal clubber but Ive had sea turtle stew while is very Southern Mexico, I didnt know what it was and waited till I was done to ask, "What was that"? So much for being polite. I understand what many are saying but how would we all f
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar RB 572 1000 HP Project 1970 Cuda by ProSport @ 2 minutes 29 seconds ago

That is a very nice looking engine along with a nice looking garage and other toys in there. Your engine compartment looks great but if you want a better looking upper radiator hose, look into the Dayco #71654.
Jump to new posts Re: Valve Seals by Bad340fish @ 3 minutes 35 seconds ago

I think that is where mine came from as well.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Political Posts Not Allowed by Alaskan_TA @ 5 minutes 12 seconds ago

or..... Just stop clicking on it & problem solved. ;-)
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Political Posts Not Allowed by benny70hemibird @ 6 minutes 17 seconds ago

That general section either needs to be cleaned up or deleted altogether. That would get rid of all this foolishness pretty quick.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Is It Just Me? by Dave Hall @ 7 minutes 19 seconds ago

Money ruins people. Woods is a prime example. Now he's trying to be the player he once was but probably doesn't really want to be doing that. Unhappy, walking the straight after all the debauchery...
Jump to new posts Re: Trick Flow 270 or Edelbrock Victor Max Wedge by srunge55 @ 9 minutes 1 second ago

Here is everything minus the rocker arms for $2200.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Blue AAR Cuda at Spring Fling show in 2012, know the owner? by Alaskan_TA @ 10 minutes 12 seconds ago

I just sent you an email.
Jump to new posts Re: Valve Seals by mkdart @ 11 minutes 50 seconds ago

Mr.P, If you find out where to buy those sleeve's can you post it? Awhile back I was looking to buy them and could not find them. Dug through some old gaskets set's and found them in a pack of umbrella seals. Mike
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Blue AAR Cuda at Spring Fling show in 2012, know the owner? by Alaskan_TA @ 12 minutes 46 seconds ago

PMs are problematic for me. Can you please email me at sixpak340(insert at symbol here)att.net ? The USCG used the Grumman Goose & the Grumman Albatross in the time period you mention, & the base on Annette Island was within miles of where
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Dodge 1500 heater box doors by Bull1tt @ 15 minutes 0 seconds ago

2003 Dodge 1500, with no heat. Radiator full, both hoses were hot to touch. I took the dashboard apart to access box thinking one of my doors were broken, but it seems that all the actuators and doors are working. I drilled a one inch hole in the box
Jump to new posts Re: Hot Rod Drag Week 2017: The Experience. by Hemi_Joel @ 16 minutes 37 seconds ago

BIlly great writing again. I suspect you thought more than twice about hanging you emotions out here for all to see, and telling us all that you cried at the track. But that's the kind of stuff that makes it real and makes your story great.
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar RB 572 1000 HP Project 1970 Cuda by racerhog @ 16 minutes 44 seconds ago

Looking Good Raffa !!!!
Jump to new posts Re: benefits of 1/2 filling block by ProSport @ 16 minutes 46 seconds ago

I'm sure it makes the block stronger and everything but I recommend running an oil cooler. Several years ago I had a '69 Dart with a 500" low deck 1/2 filled and it would cook the oil on the street. I'd start out at 60# of oil pressure and after
Jump to new posts Re: Trick Flow 270 or Edelbrock Victor Max Wedge by srunge55 @ 17 minutes 20 seconds ago

Here is a picture
Jump to new posts 440 source balance job by rbkt65 @ 17 minutes 37 seconds ago

any good or should i have my machine shop just do it instead? my shop charges 250.00, so price is the same. opinions please. thinking of getting 383/496 kit for wagon. just had 543 in stock block go boom boom. i realize that it is same thing with 383
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Cordless leaf blower question by not_a_charger @ 17 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By kevin69bmanHay Stu do you see a pattern here looks like most of us let the wife buy it Just like I let her buy a new dishwasher this year
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts 71- up steering column for manual steering by blewbyu @ 18 minutes 27 seconds ago

I have a steering column for all E body 71 and up. It is for floor shift and manual steering $195 plus shipping Blewbyu2bad@aol.com
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Cordless leaf blower question by kevin69bman @ 19 minutes 35 seconds ago

Hay Stu do you see a pattern here looks like most of us let the wife buy it Just like I let her buy a new dishwasher this year
Jump to new posts Re: Engine Build Philosophy: Port Size vs Application by D-50 @ 20 minutes 14 seconds ago

My motor is a old Engine Masters motor and I have never used anything but 93 octane pump gas in it. Has run fine for 5 years.
Moparts General
Originally Posted By Alaskan_TAI love history. Mopars & anything Alaskan aviation related. Having two little kids who never got to meet their grandfather try on his airline Captains jacket & hat from the 1950s? Priceless. Barry I tried
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Political Posts Not Allowed by Frankenduster @ 20 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Alaskan_TAI will present two simple questions below for your collective consideration. No need to reply here, but please think about them? Question 1 - If you come to a Mopar site, do you want to talk about Mopars or politics?
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts Small block 90 degree oil filter adapter by blewbyu @ 22 minutes 0 seconds ago

I have 2 steel ones for $40.00 each and 1 aluminum one for $50.00 plus shipping Blewbyu2bad@aol.com
Jump to new posts benefits of 1/2 filling block by rbkt65 @ 22 minutes 39 seconds ago

i searched hard block and block fill for the article that was on here a while back looking at the benefits,if any, of only half filling block. did not find that article. does anyone remember the heading? tgis would be for a street motor if there are
Page 1 of 144 1 2 3 143 144 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
24,995 Registered Members
32 Forums
185,160 Topics
2,144,683 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Dodge 1500 heater box doors
by Bull1tt