Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 Plymouth Road Runner Chrome by furious70 @ 12 seconds ago

that might just be a trailer scuff since it's not too bad
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Had to pull the engine off my lawn tractor by pittsburghracer @ 30 seconds ago

Big block or small block?
Moparts General
Originally Posted By DAYCLONAOriginally Posted By topsideBack in the day we called 'em Junkers Agreed, they were called "junkers" regardless of where they were parked, pushed or abandoned
Moparts General
Jump to new posts National Moon Day by feets @ 3 minutes 1 second ago

No, not THAT kind of moon! You boys pull your britches back up! It's the 49th anniversary of men taking the first step on the moon. https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-moon-day-july-20/
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Beginning bone stock 86D350 restoration by basketcase @ 3 minutes 20 seconds ago

good looking project. If you're going with another engine, oil and bag the original engine and stash it in a safe place.
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone else see this? by CMcAllister @ 4 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By justinp61Originally Posted By max_maniacWell I like it but ------ now they are going to get blasted as to why not make one for the 660 group -- Na, anything that will rin 1320' will be fine for 660', if a guy knows how to d
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Centering Steering Wheel '79 Power Wagon by larrymopar360 @ 5 minutes 40 seconds ago

To my surprise, I was able to center it with steering wheel! I thought for sure it wouldn't be that easy. I was so glad. Piece of cake. The shaft isn't even tapered so I didn't need my steering wheel puller either. So happy now. It's running grea
Moparts General
Originally Posted By topsideBack in the day we called 'em Junkers Agreed, they were called "junkers" regardless of where they were parked, pushed or abandoned
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: 73' to 74' Coronet and Charger front ends??? by mopars4ever @ 6 minutes 22 seconds ago

Only thing I know of is the 73 should of had threaded lower ball joints and 74 started using press in lower ball joints. So make sure you have the correct lower ball joints. Also heard the threads can come out when removing the srcew in ball joints
Jump to new posts Re: Adding Fuel Injection to small block by BDW @ 8 minutes 11 seconds ago

I put Fitech on my 340, very happy with it. Easy install and it runs great.
Moparts Race Cars / Parts/Tools/Trailers
Jump to new posts Re: 833 Hemi 4 Speed B body 2.65 Pro Shift by 72gtx4speed @ 9 minutes 48 seconds ago

833 Hemi 4 Speed A Body 2.65 Pro Shift 18 Spline, New 3rd Gear, Magged Drive Pinion New Pro Rings on 3 & 4, Solid Hubs, Steel Forks 308 Case. Nice Shape. $1,200.00 Can bring to Monster Mopar at Norwalk July 27-28, possibly Mopar Nats. Thank yo
Jump to new posts Re: Had to pull the engine off my lawn tractor by EV2Bird @ 11 minutes 5 seconds ago

You mention the 25hp Kohler engine, If its the one im thinking of ive never been impressed with them as far as there durability and the cost of replacement parts. My lil trencher and small stump grinder has them and they are costly disposable unit
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: headers for 440 source heads by SportF @ 11 minutes 27 seconds ago

Any headers that fit a 440 ebody will fit. If you want the best quality AND fit, then it's TTI, hands down.
Jump to new posts Re: Had to pull the engine off my lawn tractor by MR_P_BODY @ 13 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Racer33Putting a fuel pump on mine tonight. After waiting all week for the pump i'll probably have to mow the yard twice tonight. I got a guy to cut mine twice.. I should be back up and running tomorrow
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar Tuff Wheel? by DAYCLONA @ 14 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By burdarThis is the one I'm talking about. Is this the Grant wheel? This one was temping because it comes with the horn switch and cap. The feel was awful though so I went with the leather one from PG. https://www.musclecarpart
Originally Posted By fury4speedI also heard Mopars were on the short side , anybody else hear that. That's what I found on mine
Transmission and Differential
Jump to new posts Re: 833 Hemi 4 Speed A Body by 72gtx4speed @ 14 minutes 18 seconds ago

833 Hemi 4 Speed A Body 2.65 Pro Shift 18 Spline, New 3rd Gear, Magged Drive Pinion New Pro Rings on 3 & 4, Solid Hubs, Steel Forks 308 Case. Nice Shape. $1,200.00 Can bring to Monster Mopar at Norwalk July 27-28, possibly Mopar Nats. Thank yo
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Show me your local morning news anchor by ink @ 16 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By FM3_1970 lmao
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: My new ride, last of its breed by moetown @ 18 minutes 14 seconds ago

I picked this 2014 reg cab, tradesman, hemi, up last month with 28k miles for 14,400.
Jump to new posts Re: Had to pull the engine off my lawn tractor by Racer33 @ 18 minutes 19 seconds ago

Putting a fuel pump on mine tonight. After waiting all week for the pump i'll probably have to mow the yard twice tonight.
Jump to new posts Re: Attn: Jim at Detroit Muscle Technologies by mopars4ever @ 20 minutes 31 seconds ago

Yea, silicone sucks when you have to service the light.
Jump to new posts Re: These plugs too cold? by mopar dave @ 21 minutes 3 seconds ago

Its always idling when it does this. next time i will shut it off and see what happens.
Jump to new posts Re: Had to pull the engine off my lawn tractor by EV2Bird @ 23 minutes 3 seconds ago

Was this your race mower?
Jump to new posts Had to pull the engine off my lawn tractor by MR_P_BODY @ 23 minutes 55 seconds ago

I have a 60" zero turn.. was cutting then the engine lost a lot of power.. pulled the engine and found it dropped a valve seat.. the valve just touched the piston.. I found a used head cheaper than I could fix the old one.. about ready to put th
Moparts General
POS However there are still some nice cars being found that were stashed away. Here I know of several 20s-30s-40s cars/trucks parked in old buildings that are well preserved. Nothing rusts here if it dont get blown away or covered up.
Page 1 of 123 1 2 3 122 123 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,383 Registered Members
32 Forums
190,965 Topics
2,227,704 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
National Moon Day
by feets
07/20/18 05:59 PM