Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 steering columns by Nick Stevanovski @ 36 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Alaskan_TA'70 columns are unique. Even for 1970 B-body there were different versions. Column shift. Manual shift / console shift. Manual vs. power steering. So what does your car have? How the hell did i make a post about s
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 68-70 B Body Coupe (pop out window) vertical interior trim by 69_SIX_PACK @ 2 minutes 2 seconds ago

Are you talking about this part? Sorry I don't have any better pics. I have a better pic of where it goes than I have of the actual part Dave
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Is there a dessert you will not eat ? by DirectSubjection @ 2 minutes 53 seconds ago

Nope
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 1969 Barracuda M code by blewbyu @ 5 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By davesmoparsOriginally Posted By big-block-daveOriginally Posted By big-block-daveOriginally Posted By 440PURSUITI'd like to get an M Code notch. I have some interesting trades. Cheers I'd probably sell mine.....no trades W
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Is there a dessert you will not eat ? by not_a_charger @ 5 minutes 47 seconds ago

Those giant cookie cakes, the ones the sell at the grocery store. Awful. They are terrible cookies, and even worse cakes.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar parts swap at my building in Rockford, IL October 14 by Rhinodart @ 5 minutes 52 seconds ago

Done...
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: We Lost a member yesterday big-block-dave RIP by Rhinodart @ 6 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By johntprTerrible. RIP Davd https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/david-goodwin-obituary?pid=190317181 Thanks for the link, I left my feelings, he truly was one of the good ones...
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 9.25.2018 - Summit & Jeg's promos NOW by J_BODY @ 10 minutes 36 seconds ago

Summit started that back in July... JEGS must have followed suit
Jump to new posts Re: Lifters by Iowan @ 13 minutes 56 seconds ago

I've been told that the new hydraulic lifters from whatever company are all U.S. made but the guts are made in china. Bleed down is a problem with most of the lifters out there. Crane came has been a good supplyer probably because of old stock.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: We Lost a member yesterday big-block-dave RIP by Sunroofcuda @ 14 minutes 50 seconds ago

Sorry to hear this - sounds like he had a stroke. RIP David.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Place your bets - Freeze Plugs on the Dart by Challenger 1 @ 15 minutes 44 seconds ago

I voted no doubt. I pulled my 340 on a Sat morning to replace all the freeze out plugs. I left the car sit for 19 years and the coolant ate the steel plugs. Pressure washed out the water jacket, cleaned out the oil pan and fresh gasket. A
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: The Trans Am got a lot of thumbs up today by Kidsixpack @ 17 minutes 42 seconds ago

People dig my TTA but very few know what it is. I’d like to buy a 78. KID
Jump to new posts Re: Throttle cable repair? by RMCHRGR @ 17 minutes 54 seconds ago

Don't have a working welder at the moment but yeah, that would probably do the trick. There's a little machine shop in my town that might be able to do it, guess it's worth a shot to bring it down.
Jump to new posts Re: Holley carburetor by Mattax @ 19 minutes 13 seconds ago

You can crack the secondary blades open a little bit if the engine needs more air at idle. But not nearly as much as you did. When you have the carb off, you'll see the bottom of the secondary transfer slots is much higher up than with the primar
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: We Lost a member yesterday big-block-dave RIP by johntpr @ 25 minutes 3 seconds ago

Terrible. RIP Davd https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/david-goodwin-obituary?pid=190317181
Jump to new posts HEAD MILLAGE by Magnumguy @ 25 minutes 23 seconds ago

How far can late 70's 400 heads be milled w/o causing intake/exh. manifold issues?
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Is there a dessert you will not eat ? by ScottSmith_Harms @ 26 minutes 54 seconds ago

I'd eat than before I'd eat Flan
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 1984 D100 2wd Turn signal lever? by larrymopar360 @ 29 minutes 12 seconds ago

You might even get it off without a puller if you're lucky. I was able to just do mine without a puller. Remember to line the front wheels up straight and put the steering wheel back on straight.
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts MSD 8546 PRO BILLET DISTRIBUTOR by Furys @ 32 minutes 35 seconds ago

for sale a slightly used msd pro billet distributor,used on dyno only,comes with extra cap and rotor,springs and weights,250 free shipping in usa paypal check money order,first person who makes payment will get this,I do the get in line thing,if you
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Shocks by Mac's Hemi 64 @ 33 minutes 5 seconds ago

Andy. What it the combo on your Coronet? Any times? Educate me on changing the angle of the shock. Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Lifters by csk @ 33 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By terzmomaking noise after sitting for a while. Did some exploring and it's lifters,not pushrods or anything else. are you running a wix oil filter? or a junk fram that has a junk anti drain back valve
Jump to new posts Re: Lifters by terzmo @ 37 minutes 41 seconds ago

making noise after sitting for a while. Did some exploring and it's lifters,not pushrods or anything else.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Is there a dessert you will not eat ? by Pacnorthcuda @ 41 minutes 1 second ago

I pray that's the grossest thing I see all day. Time for bed yet?
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Crusin The Coast by hemirdrnnr @ 44 minutes 14 seconds ago

Anyone going to Crusin The Coast In Mississippi/Starts Sunday Sept. 30th.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 Plum Crazy Charger Daytona Convertible by Pacnorthcuda @ 45 minutes 13 seconds ago

I like em both too! Talk about parade cars!
Page 1 of 120 1 2 3 119 120 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,496 Registered Members
32 Forums
193,155 Topics
2,254,822 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
HEAD MILLAGE
by Magnumguy
23 minutes 10 seconds ago