Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: TIRE SIZE AND REAR SUSPENSION by dthemi @ 3 minutes 58 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Dave HallOriginally Posted By A/MPI've has 10.5 for several years with different SB combos and they work well. As stated this car is tubbed and needs new tires. A 12" would fit easily. I'd like to take advantage of the larg
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Distributor spark all over the place? by 67SATisfaction @ 4 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By pjc360 I can see the spark leaving the tip of the rotor and going to the distributor cap terminal, that spark was moving side to side, left to right. Wasn’t consistently firing in the center to the distributor cap terminal. Ho
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Paypal Gurus by krautrock @ 6 minutes 8 seconds ago

it's because the pmt was tied to Ebay...all the scammers on ebay. I would've arranged a paypal deposit of moderate to small sum, then just had a transfer or cash or cashiers check arranged when the item was delivered...
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1969 Plymouth Satelite Omaha --$14,500 by ChryCoGuy @ 7 minutes 34 seconds ago

This is what I want... almost untouched, original appearing car. I am so tired of clones - it is refreshing to see an actual Satellite that's not pretending to be a Road Runner, GTX, or something in between. 318 has plenty of get up and go for ever
Jump to new posts Re: Mini-Starters by ZIPPY @ 16 minutes 22 seconds ago

As far as the connectors go '99 was the year they went to one stud, and one plug-in connector. A few years prior to that, they had two studs. A few years prior to that, they had two studs with a plastic adapter bolted on...which had two more studs
Jump to new posts Re: '68 Coronet crew cab/318/3-spd manual by ChryCoGuy @ 19 minutes 47 seconds ago

Neat car with the column shift 3-speed, but a little too much rust perforation for what he's asking... IMHO.
Jump to new posts Re: Enough fuel pump? by FurryStump @ 20 minutes 2 seconds ago

I run a holley red inline with a big carter mechanical. Works perfect! If the electric dies it will run to about 4000 rpm pulling through the dead electric, so it would get you home. Also if the car sits and the fuel evaporates out the electric will
Jump to new posts Re: ballast resistor by ZIPPY @ 24 minutes 15 seconds ago

TFI coil, Robert. Part of the appeal of the HEI/TFI combination is no ballast resistor needed. The modern coil is designed to take full battery voltage.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar Nationals vs Chrysler's at Carlisle by RalphsRapidTrnst @ 31 minutes 15 seconds ago

If your looking for a great car show and swap meet and you want to take your spouse and family Carlisle is the place. If your looking for a Mopar Diehard event with a good car show, Great Cruise night with endless fun, Great drag racing and any par
Jump to new posts Re: sway bars, worth it? by 67SATisfaction @ 32 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By buildanotherI bought a nice, solid 67 383 fact a/c 2 door satellite years ago, and that thing leaned quite a bit on any decent corner. ..ah yup, our '67 Satellite convert is a totally stock 383/2bbl and it rolls like a drunken
Jump to new posts Re: 1971 GTX factory sunroof by EV2Bird @ 32 minutes 37 seconds ago

Would some mind to post the other pics of it, I filter FB through my router and the pics are connected to FB.
Jump to new posts Re: Front brakes shoes not advancing - do I bend the arm..? by 67SATisfaction @ 38 minutes 15 seconds ago

Now that I have the hang of reduced pic file size, I can show you all what was going on... The top photo is the RH side, which worked fine - notice the blade or "arm" comes to about the center of the advance wheel. The lower photo is th
Moparts Wheels / Tires
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar Wheels / Tires For Sale - 4th Quarter by moparply @ 40 minutes 4 seconds ago

Original 1974 Dodge Charger Trunk Spare Assembly. The rim is part number 3580060, dated 5-14-74, Motor Wheel 14 x 6.0, original paint, perfect never touched lug holes, very nice condition. The original tire is a Goodyear Polyglas Raised White Letter
Jump to new posts Re: Hurst V Gate shifter fitment by JERICOGTX @ 40 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By RapidusMaximusMy brain is not grasping how that reduces the throw by 50%...the levers on the trans are still required to move the same amount fore and aft...is the difference in the shifter? Tolerance stack. When you see how mu
Member Projects & Survivor Pictures
Jump to new posts Re: My Daughter's 69 Charger R/T by 70runner @ Today at 04:18 PM

Originally Posted By UCUDANTOriginally Posted By 70runnerFor the exhaust manifolds I used a product called Slip Plate - Graphite Lubricant. Came highly recommended from a pro mopar restorer. Just clean, wirebrush the manifolds, then spray this stuf
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Electronic Evapo-Rust... by Pacnorthcuda @ Today at 04:16 PM

Very interesting. Type of tool you HAVE to keep working (meaning making your business money) in order to justify the expense, but that's OK. Also interesting that they show the beam passing over fingers yet the operator is wearing heavy leather wel
Transmission and Differential
Jump to new posts Re: WTB E-body Dana by BS27R1B @ Today at 04:13 PM

I am looking to purchase an E-body Dana rear end and an 18 spline 4 speed transmission. Please PM Rick Simpson nine zero five 37 three five two six 1 Thanks for the free ad Tom!
Transmission and Differential
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted - Hurst Ram Rod Shifter by BS27R1B @ Today at 04:10 PM

Looking to buy an E-body Dana and 18 spline 4 speed transmission. PM or call Rick Simpson 905-three seven three 52six one. Thanks Tom for the free ad.
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Small Block Engine - 4th Quarter by junkyardmaxie @ Today at 03:59 PM

for sale nice pair of recondition #596 s/b heads new ,valves,springs,retainers,locks etc excellent castings $450 ready to bolt on
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Cerveny Collection....Destroyed by tommyg @ Today at 03:41 PM

Yep! Along with that Sassy Grass '71 Hemi Cuda, '66 Charger and the Norman Timbs car. A very diversified collection. What a shame.
Jump to new posts Re: '76 Coronet 9-passenger wagon. Grrreen by Alaskan_TA @ Today at 03:37 PM

917 SPD on the tag but actually finished earlier on 912 per the door sticker. Cool to see. :-)
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Who is going to MCACN? by tallzag @ Today at 03:36 PM

Taking a red eye out tonight! Getting excited.
Moparts General
Was debating on going this year. Never been and would take a bunch of nice Washington used parts out to sell but kind of scared it will be way smaller than normal. Seems to happen when shows move, a lot of people get mad about it.
Jump to new posts Re: Piston/Rod Help- 572 Hemi by dthemi @ Today at 03:32 PM

Don't be scared of thin rings. 1 millimeter , 1 millimeter and a 2, or 3 millimeter oil is very common now.
Jump to new posts Re: Where to buy w2 heads by madscientist @ Today at 03:28 PM

Originally Posted By AndyFI have some new in the box W2 heads sitting in my shop. If you're interested I can contact the guy who left them here to see what sort of price he needs for them. WOW!!! Roy Burnett. Haven't seen that name in years. I t
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,578 Registered Members
32 Forums
194,817 Topics
2,275,767 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Electronic Evapo-Rust...
by rarefish
11/14/18 03:59 PM