Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Power steering conversion question by bonefish @ 5 minutes 0 seconds ago

they are easy to remove,ive found it helps to take out the front seat.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: carlisle room? by therocks @ 10 minutes 31 seconds ago

I agree its late.When we went we booked a room almost a year ahead.Only way is if someone has a room and isnt going or leaving early.Rocky
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Too much carb ? by lewtot184 @ 11 minutes 39 seconds ago

those two dominators are 21.72sqin's of venture; a whole lot! I don't get lost in the cfm thing. it's more marketing hype to me, but venture area can make or break you with mechanical carbs. the two 950's may be as little as 12sqin's of venture; fair
Jump to new posts Re: big block starter by therocks @ 12 minutes 11 seconds ago

Most minis are close or touch.I just install the nuts and cut off part of the stud.That always gives me clearance as the studs are pretty long.That and they sit closer to some blocks.My 440 had to trim the stud.My kids 413 cleared no problem.Rocky
Jump to new posts Re: Tire experiences question,truck/van 235/75R15 by therocks @ 14 minutes 42 seconds ago

Yeah the factory uses the cheapest tires they can buy.Thats why you have an option to get better tires on most vehicles.Sold tires for 30 years.Rocky
Jump to new posts Re: How to remove clear overspray on windshield by bonefish @ 19 minutes 40 seconds ago

can you take it back to the painter?
Moparts Truck / Vans / Jeep / Willys
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted - Truck / Van / Jeep Vehicles/Parts - 2nd Quarter by SomeCarGuy @ 48 minutes 58 seconds ago

Need dipstick for 440 truck. I believe the tube I have is correct. The stick is too short though. I need to pull the one in my truck and see how long it is. Could probably cut down any stick so it doesn’t have to be specific to a 440. Send pm
Jump to new posts Re: Wife is in the hospital.. brain surgery by HR3128 @ 51 minutes 56 seconds ago

My wife was in this place for a few weeks in March while recovering from a car crash. It seemed pretty good. It's on 22 mile road, a little west of Van Dyke. http://www.cienahealthcare.com/michigan-facilities/regency-at-shelby-township/
Jump to new posts I beam or H beam by DusterKid @ 55 minutes 6 seconds ago

Dad wants to build a 360 stroked to 408. Will be an all out race motor, but on the milder side. 11.5:1, won't be spun past 6500 and will have around a 600 lift solid cam. At what point do you guys start using an H beam rod over I beam? At a certa
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar Race at 42 update by dvw @ Today at 06:38 AM

Friday N/SS gambler Doug Wright Win, Jim Guy R/U, Mike Dechiccho semi's Saturday N/SS gamble Mike Dechiccho, Jim Guy R/U Joe Ewing semi's Best Machine N/SS Sunday Win Jim Guy, Mike Dechiccho R/U, Barry Mccabe semi's. Congrats to all. Jim and Mike
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 64 Fury Trim/ molding pieces by challengersteve @ Today at 06:38 AM

I just sent you a message. I have the quarter trim
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Faster: Mopar 318 or GM 350 by Pale_Roader @ Today at 06:25 AM

Originally Posted By cudaman1969Originally Posted By Pale_RoaderOriginally Posted By cudaman1969 @ NHRA rates the stock Camero LT1 @ 325 hp @3397 lbs. Duster 340. @ 314 tq- 300 avs hp @ 3154 lbs, those are shipping weights. I had both, ask me which
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: custom scoop by Pale_Roader @ Today at 06:19 AM

You guys DO realize what those are, yes? I'll give you a hint. You only see them in public bathrooms... and they smell like a urinal... But hey! Points for thrift!
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: B Body - Parts Wanted - 2nd Quarter by RAH @ Today at 06:03 AM

Wanted 1968 dodge charger NOS MOPAR sheet metal. If you are going to Carlisle in 2018 or the mopar nationals call me or email me. If you have NOS MOPAR sheet metal, and you are selling this year, call me or email me. NOS MOPAR parts only. Reproduct
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: One up on the fart can exhaust! by 2boltmain @ Today at 05:29 AM

The whistle clip is kind of old. The news woman reminds of the news woman in the 1987 Robocop movie.
That's a lot of turd polishing there....no that's a lack of knowledge on your part...and showing it on the internet The fsm is a poor substitute for proper bearing preload. Trying to figure out how to make a 1970 automobile go 140 mph without vibrat
Jump to new posts Re: 92 W250 w/ CTD wiper issue by ruderunner @ Today at 05:15 AM

Hi, I'm going with a ground problem as well. Actually two, the wiper motor isn't grounded well to the firewall and the blower motor isn't either. Actually also add that the firewall is not grounded to the engine and or battery.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts 1966 Dodge Charger Premium by tomsjack @ Today at 04:46 AM

1966 Dodge Charger Premium On Ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/1966-Dodge-Charger-Premium/232806308570?
Transmission and Differential
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar Differential For Sale - 2nd Quarter by MI Mopar Works @ Today at 02:25 AM

This is a good used Mopar 8 3/4 741 case 3:23 open diff rear end center section. This was just removed from my car and worked well, but I am replacing it with something more racy. It does have the more desirable large 7290 U joint yoke on it for use
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: 70 Back - B Body Parts For Sale - 2nd Quarter by MI Mopar Works @ Today at 02:21 AM

I am selling some very rare mopar B body radio and heater delete components - 1969 woodgrain radio delete bezel for use on Coronet R/T, Coronet 500, Sport Satellite. No other models used this $200 - 1968-1970 Heater delete HVAC control block off
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: My new car shop is almost done. by AZ_A12_BEE @ Today at 02:20 AM

Originally Posted By moparpollackOriginally Posted By AZ_A12_BEEMy mezzanine is being built right now, will look like this but mirror imaged How deep is the mezzanine? 12 foot deep 24 feet wide, that leaves me 38 feet, enough to put the 2 car l
Moparts Race Cars / Parts/Tools/Trailers
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted - Race Parts / Cars - 2nd Quarter by LCR Monty @ Today at 01:58 AM

WTB- Looking for 4.15 crank for RB w/ RB main and RJ sizing and 6 bolt flange. Looking here before I just buy a new one.
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts Re: E Body - Parts Wanted - 2nd Quarter by gzig5 @ Today at 01:44 AM

Wanted... This is for a 73 E body but I'm led to believe that A, B, and E bodies use the same part. I need a driver side shock mount plate for the rear axle. This is the lower plate the u-bolts go through and has the shaft to mount the shock. I've fo
Jump to new posts Re: 7260 with a 904 reliability? by lemondana @ Today at 01:29 AM

Mopar Performance used to have a 904 slip yoke with the 7290 U joint. I believe they also came in some Dakotas that had the 904. I'll look and see what the part number is and post it on here.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Question on media pressure blasters. by 71sat440 @ Today at 01:18 AM

I have an old Eastwood media pressure blaster where you pull the lever up when you pull the air valve and it seals it against a rubber gasket. Is there any reason I can't weld the top shut and use a screw in plug like the kind you'd find on a 55 ga
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,338 Registered Members
32 Forums
190,110 Topics
2,217,903 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
I beam or H beam
by DusterKid