Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: new square tvs - not 42 or 60 " wide hi def by GomangoCuda @ 1 minute 50 seconds ago

Originally Posted By sogtx[ Moparts Family Site - Keep it Friendly ] do i do with my 36x36 million dollar tv cabinet doeS anyone sell a hi def tv thats not 48 " wide ? A 32" lcd will probably fit but I am sure you want something much b
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: 70 Back - B Body Parts For Sale - 4th Quarter by easygoingjuan @ 3 minutes 7 seconds ago

Hello, is your 70 RR dash still for sale? Thanks. My number is 703-577-8790 cell and email is jayala032006@gmail.com
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Well Water Smells by red 69 runner @ 5 minutes 20 seconds ago

http://www.rheem.com/docs/FetchDocument.aspx?ID=442e1e42-1e4a-4ada-81db-9b030030f470 Read this and it will explain why only the hot water smells.Here in MD we have the same problem.Replace the magnesium annode rod with an alluminum one.flush the tank
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: w2 dual plane intake confusion, question. by Streetwize @ 9 minutes 30 seconds ago

I have one of those W2 dual planes, it's a on an R3 48 degree race motor a bought a couple years ago, it's 9.2 but I think it was a 9.58" that was bridgeported down, I think in certain circle track classes the W2 was allowed, provided you ran a
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: Huge Mopar Auction June 9 2018 Mansfeild SD by roadrunninMark @ 9 minutes 45 seconds ago

I'd like to just buy the whole place, property and cars, in one shot!
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Electrical question 70 challenger by Supercuda @ 11 minutes 12 seconds ago

gauges and all accessories gauge regulator will have zero effect on accessories. Odds are whatever is feeding the regulator is also feeding the accessories and it's probably the ignition switch that is flaky. Get the FSM and a meter to troublesho
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: What's the latest PC home computer tech? Looking to upgrade by Bad340fish @ 13 minutes 25 seconds ago

I am not computer guy at all. My wife likes to do some photography stuff and we needed to get a new computer. We bought a 27" IMAC 3 years ago and are very happy with it. It does our basic needs and it does her photog stuff just fine. Three y
Jump to new posts Re: Source for 70 fury big block positive battery cable assembly by Supercuda @ 14 minutes 31 seconds ago

Well, you want OEM style, then no the 68 won't work.
Jump to new posts Re: 360 leaks water from lower timing cover bolt by Supercuda @ 16 minutes 18 seconds ago

Putting in helicoils in a timing cover on the bench isn't a lot of effort. doing it while the timing cover is installed in the vehicle is another story.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: You can rent your Mopar to random people via Hagerty by Spaceman Spiff @ 16 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By new beeDriveShare sounds like a good thing, but it's clearly not for everyone. I can see using it. I have a friend who's son recently graduated from college. He loves classic sports cars, but cannot afford one yet. He really like
Jump to new posts Re: 496 Street low Deck Head Choices? advice needed by Streetwize @ 17 minutes 33 seconds ago

http://speedtalk.com/forum/download/file.php?id=14303&mode=view Brad this is a pic you posted on speedtalk and definately helps illustrate my point about the advantage of a raised port when it comes to the short side. Port cross section is only
Jump to new posts 1969 Chrysler 300 - Converting from auto to stick by Mopar Boy @ 19 minutes 45 seconds ago

I am looking at converting my 1969 Chrysler 300 to a stick. Being Chrysler was who they were, anyone have an idea if any pedals out of a B or E body would bolt into a 1969 C body? Would a Kiesler 5 speed pedal kit be a better choice? Thanks for y
Jump to new posts Re: A-Body Fenderwheel headers + snout bars by Dragula @ 27 minutes 6 seconds ago

Mine fits with off the shelf headers....
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Secret Santa? by dart4forte @ 29 minutes 32 seconds ago

Mine sent
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: BEST SAFETY TIP EVER, may also minimize rd rage, please try by Roadcuda @ 40 minutes 11 seconds ago

That's funny, and so true. I couldn't say how times I've waited at a stop sign for a car to pass then have it make a turn onto the street I'm on, or have a car I'm following turn, both without signals. I would then say, shout actually, and wishing
Jump to new posts Re: Antique Car Hoard - Almost 200 Cars - Sitting for 30 years! by therocks @ 42 minutes 27 seconds ago

Remionds me of a yard an old man ran here.Closed decades ago and you coud not buy anything.They finally sold it all I think EPA was involved.My buddy a car giuy told me he bought it as he worked at the crusher.I know there were coupes from the 30s 40
Jump to new posts Re: Petronix on a dual point distributor by RapidRobert @ 44 minutes 45 seconds ago

just me I'd redrill the hole(s) either in the dist plate or the P plate but with vac adv shifting the plate you'd sure wanna get things correct so the gap stays in a good range thruout the travel but understood that it should be a bolt in in the firs
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Buy work tools this year, due to tax changes by therocks @ 46 minutes 44 seconds ago

Years ago at work we could deduct the tools we had.Didnt have to pay taxes till you didnt have the cost of them on paychecks.I always wondered how the company did it.Saved close to a grand.But still had 30 K in tool I bought.Rocky
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: o/t..air purifiers? by 360view @ 48 minutes 37 seconds ago

I have five of the inexpensive Holmes brand name Airfilters that I have put the HEPA rated filters in. Note that only one out of the three replacement filter types Holmes sells is full HEPA rated. My six years of experience with these Holmes units i
Jump to new posts Re: where to get 8MM valve stem seals by RapidRobert @ 49 minutes 45 seconds ago

Cab I see a "2 ring rubber" and a "teflon" & a "teflon & rubber" on page 39 & the listing says a machining tool is needed for all of the three. I'd like to avoid another trip to the machinist if possible. EDI
Jump to new posts Re: A12 Minneapolis Craig's by 1969gtx @ 53 minutes 48 seconds ago

I think ed car is still in new york
Jump to new posts Re: Nice '73 Challenger 340/4 Rallye on BAT by oldjonny @ Today at 09:46 AM

They added underbody pics of this one now. All I can say is that they must have gotten a REAL deal on the paint when they bought it because they sprayed it EVERYWHERE
Moparts Full Size
Jump to new posts Imperial torsion bars by rvw @ Today at 09:42 AM

Looking for a set of torsion bars for a 65 Imperial part number 2275508 and 508
Jump to new posts Re: Bob Glidden by moparx @ Today at 09:41 AM

love him or hate him, bob glidden is an icon. glad he is still kickin' !
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Remember when people hated green cars? by rdrnr6970 @ Today at 09:40 AM

Nice looking DEMON!
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,004 Registered Members
32 Forums
185,365 Topics
2,147,902 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
1969 Chrysler 300 - Converting from auto to stick
by Mopar Boy
12/17/17 10:27 AM
BEST SAFETY TIP EVER, may also minimize road rage?
by A12
12/17/17 09:34 AM
Street Justice the Bronx show. Tons of Mopars
by chargervert
12/17/17 09:27 AM
Antique Car Hoard - Almost 200 Cars - Sitting for 30 years!
by Soopernaut
12/17/17 07:29 AM