Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts General
Jump to new posts a little tip for snow shoveling this weekend by theraif @ 50 seconds ago

Moparts General
5000 watts should be plenty to run a furnace or boiler with a couple of circulators. That's two 120 volt 20 amp circuits or one 240 volt circuit. Even if you run the genset at 80%, that's still enough. Just have plenty of good gasoline on hand.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 70 A-Body 4-Spd Reverse Lockout Linkage ID/Confirmation by Alaskan_TA @ 14 minutes 48 seconds ago

Reverse lockout would be for a 3 or 4-speed manual with floor shift. Yours looks like it may be for an automatic - http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/images/serviceHighlights/70%20sh%20261.jpg
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts 1972 Plymouth 'Cuda (BS23H) 340-395 stroked by Koffel's by 63SS/A @ 23 minutes 5 seconds ago

1972 Plymouth 'Cuda 340 (real BS23H) If you want a serious Muscle MoPar, this is it. Videos: 1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPXzArCShic 2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR3F5xY9mgw Have over 30 years of receipts (4" thick) for the car
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Age Old Question..R u watching Barrett-Jackson auction? by RoadRunnerLuva @ 28 minutes 53 seconds ago

I agree that this crowd at BJ are more into restomods and vette's than anything else. I also think Steve Magnante is a hot mess! The other night I saw him trying to take the gas cap off the back of a Mustang, to show viewers. He grabbed it, and broke
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: How many US states have you been in? by not_a_charger @ 30 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By RoadRunnerJD42 for me. Like to plan a future trip through the Northwest but still have not been to NE, ND, SD, MT, WY, ID, OR, or AK When you finally do go to those places, you're in for a real treat. I've been to all of tho
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Question about NHRA firewall rules by moparjoe360.4 @ 38 minutes 36 seconds ago

Ok thanks for the replies guys, I figured I needed to put some metal in to close it off but couldn’t find it explicitly spelled out in the rule book.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: A moment of silence... by Hugh Jorgan @ 40 minutes 14 seconds ago

Turn it on and reach in to give it a spin. Should fire right up.
Jump to new posts Re: 572 going to the Dyno by JACK1440 @ 41 minutes 27 seconds ago

Finally received my dyno sheets. Here they are for viewing pleasure.
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: 69 Charger lower ball joint...replacement didn't fit! by 6PakBee @ 42 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By GarageDodgeHow does a machine shop& a mechanic both miss a std compared to 0.030 over piston,nobody know how to use mics? Agreed. Those three standard pistons would've rattled around in the bores like a baseball bat in a g
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted - Big Block Engine - 1st Quarter by VcodeR/T @ 47 minutes 58 seconds ago

Looking for a rebuildable Carter AVS 4bbl carburetor #4739S. (1970 440 HP 4 Barrel Manual Transmission with ECS) PM if you've got one...Thanks! Thanks for the ad Moparts!
Jump to new posts Re: How far have you run a turned down crank by scottb @ 49 minutes 51 seconds ago

It’s a 4340 crank it’s a molnar 3.79
Jump to new posts Re: 318 head flow by forphorty @ 50 minutes 23 seconds ago

Skrews, as I know you are a member there, you have probably already seen this. https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/threads/318-head-porting-for-the-average-joe.167865/
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1971 Charger Super Bee by 71beedodge @ 51 minutes 24 seconds ago

It’s all good, I get it. There is way too many unscrupulous sellers on Craigslist and eBay. Just for example this Christmas I bought a set of Beats wireless headphones for my daughter off EBay “new” in the wrapper and all, they lasted one day a
Jump to new posts Re: Use of compression fittings on steel tranny cooler lines? by Transman @ 55 minutes 47 seconds ago

Check dealers for thermal bypass valves - they may be cheaper or same price as two valves and you wouldn’t have to play with the valves. Set it and forget it.
Jump to new posts Re: AAR with A/C? BS23J0B302071 by Alaskan_TA @ Today at 02:57 PM

Open the link & scroll down.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Are cassettes making a comeback? by jcc @ Today at 02:49 PM

Originally Posted By gdonovanOriginally Posted By 5thAveI head that on the radio yesterday that cassettes were making a bit of a comeback. I don't even remember the last time I saw them in a store other then maybe a pack of cheap blank ones. Artist
Jump to new posts Re: 440 Motorhome head swap by elmor353 @ Today at 02:41 PM

I have never had a problem with leaks using the steel gaskets on an iron head. Plus, I usually don't coat my gaskets. My thoughts were that Chrysler made millions of big blocks and used stamped steel gaskets on them. If it was good enough for Ma Mopa
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: 70 Back - B Body - Parts Wanted - 1st Quarter by moparjohn @ Today at 02:37 PM

I am looking for 1 NOS 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 B Body chrome rear arm rest base. The factory part number is 1250BZ1. If you have a pair and don't want to split them up I would buy both. Contact me at: moparjohn@frontier.com with price shipped to 463
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: 70 Back - B Body Parts For Sale - 1st Quarter by moparjohn @ Today at 02:33 PM

1968 1969 and some 1970 B Body bumper jack base. This base is for the popular "T" mast jack. It has some pitting on the outer flange on the back half both top and bottom. This base has been bead blasted, primed and painted. It is priced wit
Jump to new posts Re: 1985 Dodge Crew Cab shortbox 4x4 4-speed by Southern Wolf @ Today at 02:33 PM

To cold far me!!
Moparts General
Originally Posted By Hugh JorganDoes that mean gas prices are going up again? Like you need to ask?
Jump to new posts Re: Doug’s or TTI’s by rscottick @ Today at 02:15 PM

Anyone have pictures of how the dougs look and fit in a duster?
Modern Moparts Muscle
Jump to new posts 2012 challenger by a493demon @ Today at 02:08 PM

For Sale 2012 Challenger SXT, V6/auto, gray cloth interior. As new condition only 9,000 miles from new. Redline 3- coat pearl paint color . No nicks or scratches. Runs perfectly. Never driven in the winter. Female owned and driven. Has 4 years remai
Jump to new posts Re: Headers 4 a 75 Cordoba 360 by elmor353 @ Today at 01:57 PM

He asked about headers that fit. He didn't specify painted or coated. I don't see where you did any research to try and help the OP, just snide and negative remarks.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,699 Registered Members
32 Forums
196,741 Topics
2,305,353 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
70 A-Body 4-Spd Reverse Lockout Linkage ID/Confirmation
by floyd
01/19/19 03:35 PM