Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: NFL by 360view @ 4 minutes 44 seconds ago

Alternative analysis emphasizing that "running quarterbacks" historically have quickly lost their value to team success: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/452805/kaepernick-collustion-claim-longshot-marginal-player
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 82 Stepside by Mopar1970440 @ 7 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By NeilSlant 6 engine in a truck doesn't seem like great idea? https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/d/dodge-ram-stepside-shortbed/6349222554.html I ran across a lot more slant 6 trucks then I was thinking I would when I was looking
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: some mighty expensive rust by DaytonaTurbo @ 7 minutes 51 seconds ago

Wow someone has more money than brains. That thing is so far gone the best you could do with it is to use it as a model to build another because there is nothing salvageable here. This is a care where rare should not equal value.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Girls in Boy Scouts by Supercuda @ 9 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By DaytonaTurbo[I just don't get it when some seem to think that means the only options that should be given to girls are to be barefoot and pregnant. So far, the one person saying this is you. I have three daughters, I raised t
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: who sells valves for w-2 heads? by Diplomat360 @ 12 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By 9secondsatellite...i need the long valves for this application or the choices would have been more abundant. I'm with you on this one...the long valve version is actually very difficult to find, at least from the information I
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: 340 pump gas stroker tests, guess results for tomorrow? by justinp61 @ 12 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Cab_BurgeMe thinks 4.0 stroke with a 4.370 bore = 416 C.I. The last race 471 C.I. BB I built and dyno made 720 HP at 7000 RPM and was still gaining 2 to 5 HP per 100 RPM, the customer swore he would not rev it past 7000 RPM so
Moparts Race Cars / Parts/Tools/Trailers
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Race Parts - 4th Quarter by fbs63 @ 21 minutes 34 seconds ago

BB Mopar Milodon aluminium oil pump and cover. Dual inlet. VGC. $225 shipped in the lower 48. Located in North West Indiana. Pm here, text or call 708-two07-537four.
Jump to new posts Carter TQ meetering rod diameter - where to measure? by Diplomat360 @ 25 minutes 30 seconds ago

Does anyone know the official specs on where to measure the idle & cruise portions of the meetering rod diameter? I can certainly sample what I have and come up with a number, but I'm curious if there is an "official" specification som
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Brake booster plating by sixpackbee @ 32 minutes 7 seconds ago

Ron, That is the set up. I just needed to see who to use to get it refinished. Oddly enough out of all the cars I have had my hands this is the first power drum car. So never needed to get a booster replated. Booster Dewey looks to get the call. Than
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Aftermarket Throttle Cable by earlymopar @ 36 minutes 2 seconds ago

You are right 451. I have a Lokar cable from an earlier project and found that to be the case. Contrary to the earlier comment, the clevis is not on the carburetor-side on many cables. - EM
Jump to new posts Re: K&G Engines CNC Port 906 Heads by 71yelladustr @ 39 minutes 45 seconds ago

I have 2 sets from KG. A standard CNC port set, and a Max Wedge CNC 906 version w/ 2.25" intake valves. The Max wedge set uses a custom valley plate that he provides to make them work. They both are excellent quality for the money. Dave will set
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: time to rethink your GOLD investing by 360view @ 40 minutes 54 seconds ago

Are you afraid of hostile aliens? Image this "attack" on earth from very knowledgeable Aliens: Find two neutron stars circling each other a number of light years from earth. Cause those two stars to crash into one another much earlier th
Jump to new posts Re: DANA OLD DANA NEW by 451Mopar @ 47 minutes 7 seconds ago

From a 2006, it should be the AAM as mentioned. I think they have helical limited slip? I haven't seen one converted for use in the cars, but looks like a nice alternative to the Dana 60. I read in one of the SAE journals about the AAM Quantum axle
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Modern Mopar/ Gen3 Hemi Engine - 4th Quarter by 70blackfish @ 48 minutes 31 seconds ago

I have a 2015 SRT8 6.4 complete engine with low miles.( 6k miles.) out of a srt8 challenger. i have the front brembos too. 5500. can ship or pickup in 91504 zip. text for pictures 818- five one five 32 one 9
Jump to new posts Re: 71 e body vert project by stat5 @ 50 minutes 23 seconds ago

Interesting to see they were still using the 70 style trunk floor pan on a 318 SPD car.
Jump to new posts Re: a rare one of a kind 706 HP stock engine from factory by YGBSM @ 52 minutes 22 seconds ago

It's back! Been relisted with all the same BS statements
Jump to new posts Re: Lebanon Valley Mopar Weekend by sixpacksteve @ 56 minutes 7 seconds ago

taking the 64 sport fury sat.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: I Stand By My Earlier "Dodge Silverado Post by 56_Royal_Lancer @ Today at 08:00 AM

That's so uninspired it's just awful. Silverado? Reminds me of a Toyota Tundra
Jump to new posts Re: Volare Hot Tub by kwhmopar1 @ Today at 07:57 AM

Originally Posted By TX9TX9ONLY in the GREAT USofA!!! One Man, One Vision, MANY Options, for a HotTub Art Car!!! The Man Went With MOPAR It says, item location is Tel Aviv, Israel
Jump to new posts Re: Spark plug recommendation by 451Mopar @ Today at 07:47 AM

I wanted to see what they were. I haven't used the extended projection type plugs. I have been using the BKR6E-11 type plugs, standard projection tip, ISO 50.5mm (1.98") outer length vs JIS 53mm (2.086"). Just a slight more clearance bet
Jump to new posts 1970 dart by DusterKid @ Today at 07:39 AM

https://york.craigslist.org/cto/d/1970-dodge-dart/6337498785.html Anyone know of this car? Was listed at 6K, but lowered to 4500 in the last few days...Makes me thing it has more than just a little bit of rust...
Jump to new posts Re: Project VIP to drag week 2017 by TRENDZ @ Today at 07:36 AM

I got them through my machine shop. C&S performance(Butler Wisconsin), but from what I remeber, they were 1.88'' BBC valves turned down to 1.81". I believe there was some stem work also, but I didn't do it myself, so take it for what its wor
Jump to new posts Re: 79 W150 w/360 built by Nelson Racing Engines... by 19swinger70 @ Today at 07:36 AM

If it was a 440 truck they would have a little more of a chance at getting a little more.
Jump to new posts Re: Mega blocks, some different quality? by 451Mopar @ Today at 07:23 AM

I though some needed the lifter bore angle corrected?
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Cheapest way to build your own 68-70 Charger by gdonovan @ Today at 06:49 AM

And as a bonus, helps keep AMD stamping out sheet metal.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
24,897 Registered Members
32 Forums
184,180 Topics
2,133,554 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Carter TQ meetering rod diameter - where to measure?
by Diplomat360
24 minutes 15 seconds ago
1970 dart
by DusterKid
Today at 07:39 AM
HemiHaines in Daytona Beach, Florida
by 62BT409
Today at 06:19 AM
Mega blocks, some different quality?
by gregsdart
Today at 05:35 AM