Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: 69 Dart GTS 383 block on Boston Craigslist by SNK-EYZ @ 2 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By chargervertI have no idea if this car is still in existence, but I know that 383 blocks for A bodies have a different drivers side motor mount than 383 blocks used in other cars. The bosses on the engine block needed were also
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: 1971 Road Runner Bahama Yellow at Gateway Classics by StukaJU87 @ 3 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By DanteAlmost positive that is my old RR, I sold it about 10 years ago It was listed in our classifieds maybe about a month or so ago. The owner picked up another car (I think) and then the listing was updated to say it was at Ga
All Other Moparts / AMC
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar Wheels by mopacltd @ 9 minutes 39 seconds ago

1974 Doge Colt right front fender. 1974 Dodge Colt hood. Both used and in excellent used condition. $400 each plus the ride from 85362' Pictures posted as soon as I can figure out how to post them.
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Small Block Engine - 4th Quarter by Gary Gregory @ 19 minutes 7 seconds ago

BARE Aluminum Heads for SB 170cc 65cc $775.00 for the set plus FREE shipping! Call (317)937-4777 Or Email: GregoryMotorsports1@gmail.com
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Big Block Engine - 4th Quarter by Gary Gregory @ 22 minutes 44 seconds ago

BB H-Beam Connecting Rods 6.760 .990 Pin Bronze Bushed BRAND NEW from Indy Cylinder Head. $350.00 Free Shipping! 3 Chrome Timing Covers $20.00 plus Shipping! New BB Water Pump Housing and Water Pump $85.00 Plus Shipping! Call (317)937-4777 Or Ema
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Mold Release for Carbon Fiber or Fiberglass by 71birdJ68 @ 23 minutes 6 seconds ago

You could get some mold erase from Air Craft Spruce in about 3 days. Or try some Tilex
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: New Sun Super Tach? by Kowal @ 23 minutes 7 seconds ago

Here are the Sun Retro series tachs prior to Bosch involvement. These are not sold as this part number anymore.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Remember when people hated green cars? by RS23U1G @ 31 minutes 59 seconds ago

Even more reason... Chrysler purloining a GM color...
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: SBM victor set up by ou812 @ 38 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By WHITEDARTOriginally Posted By ou812Originally Posted By WHITEDARTGreat pass I agree! I believe the China wall will be a far better place to bring the oil in from what I've seen on our cast iron block...assuming yours is the sa
Jump to new posts Re: Mark Williams 8-3/4 caps worth it? by JohnRR @ 43 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By NeilMachined as in having the mating faces shaved so the inside is perfectly round when it goes together? There is a diff shop here that knows their stuff, but I don't know if they can do the machining depending on what needs don
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Antenna masts by Kowal @ 48 minutes 17 seconds ago

Mopar dealers sold an extra height, telescoping antenna, for areas with poor radio reception. For the post above that has the extra long piece, that is probably what it is. A little thicker as well
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 Door VIN Tag by Morty426 @ 48 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Cuda340The steering box is super greasy I have to clean it up. The wiper motor is 2659-S, and the k-frame is 2729-1. 272 9 = 9/29/69 265 9 = 9/22/69
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts 14x5.5 Restored Rallye Wheels, Trim Rings and GoodYear Tires by 72ls5fla @ 48 minutes 37 seconds ago

hello - I have a set of PT# correct 14"x5.5 rallye wheels. The rims were restored with correct silver paint (from Rodger Gibson), and black backing The set has VG condition, factory/OEM original trim rings The tires are PolyGlass RWL F70-14
Jump to new posts Re: Header size by MR_P_BODY @ 49 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By AndyFOriginally Posted By DusterKidFor a 600-620ish HP (Flywheel) combo with just under a 600 lift cam and only being spun to 6300, how much if any ET lost would there be with using a 1 3/4" header vs 2"? Car is 3150lb
Jump to new posts Re: Difference between .903 and .904 lifters? by Medlock51 @ 51 minutes 12 seconds ago

The only thing you need to know is the size of your lifter bore and the size of your lifters... mix and match as needed among one set or bush the bore if you want an exact fit.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Flee police in Dodge Magnum, crash car, then complain by I_bleed_MOPAR @ 56 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By peabodyracingAll I can say is: Thank you sincerely for all you do for the rest of us. You folks lay it on the line every day, dealing with low life's and idiots day after day, always subjected to experts expounding on what you
Jump to new posts Re: Monster electric cooling fan upgrade. long. w/photos. by hooziewhatsit @ 57 minutes 48 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: Bushing lifter bores in factory big block by Chargerfan68 @ 58 minutes 53 seconds ago

Yes. Very true. I have them all. Problem is i read too much. Thats why i asked here because nothing better than real racers with real experience.
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts 1968 Coronet /Superbee Deck lid by shamefulcuda @ Today at 04:40 PM

I have an original 68 Coronet/Superbee trunk lid for sale. Clean california rust free trunk lid. This trunk lid is hard to find rust free. Also included is the chrome trunk lid moulding, which is also rare to find. It is perfect. The trunk lid h
Jump to new posts Re: Street Driving with Mcleod Lightweight Flywheel? by earlymopar @ Today at 04:38 PM

Just to add a comment, the heaviest of the aftermarket (billet) flywheels I've found is 30 lbs. The heavier Mcleod billet flywheel is 27 lbs. and the lightweight 464122 we're talking about is 20-22 lbs. The OEM flywheel is cast iron and likely over
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Somebody sell me a new Ram by tboomer @ Today at 04:35 PM

Originally Posted By Hemi_JoelI've lived on Minnesota since 1959, and my '09 was the first 4wd truck I ever owned for my own personal use. 2 wd is just fine. With posi, a good set of tires, and some common sense, I never got stuck. What Joel sa
Jump to new posts Re: Just to piss off some people! by an8sec70cuda @ Today at 04:30 PM

Originally Posted By sgcudaLooking at B1 engines for my car right now. It's hard to argue when I'm finding 632 Chevy motors complete ready to run anywhere from $10 to $15 grand. And like it's been said, you really won't find many "Chevy" pa
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Secret Santa? by BIGGERED @ Today at 04:25 PM

I am waiting for packages to arrive for my victim but did receive a package today from my SS. Still plenty of time! No EOW, here but we have the first package under the tree. Thank you Santa! Red
Jump to new posts Re: 440 source balance job by RapidRobert @ Today at 04:06 PM

Cab make your own. $9.95 HF digital scale (which is just as accurate as my buddys high dollar one). level the rod untill the big/small end holes, their "centers" are the same height above the table & I dont think it needs to be dead on
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: picked up a 1965 Sweptline by Triggerfish @ Today at 04:03 PM

Thanks & you've got a great truck to start with & 383's are really plentiful. I rebuilt the 70 383 that was in my 71 W100 & put in in a 68 D100 that I did a frame off resto on. Added the chrome valve cvrs & bigger Lunati cam, so shoul
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,002 Registered Members
32 Forums
185,255 Topics
2,146,228 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
New Sun Super Tach?
by Silverbullet2