Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Small block help by STEFF @ 5 minutes 40 seconds ago

You should seriously consider the Gen 3 Hemi instead of a small block. Unfortunately the Small Block is pretty much in extinction with parts. Rob Goss's Challenger is the benchmark for a procharged Gen 3. Good aftermarket Blocks an Heads readily avai
Member Projects & Survivor Pictures
Jump to new posts Re: Picked up another E-Body by BigMoneyLewis @ 8 minutes 43 seconds ago

I like it other than the wheels, the 71 hood stripe ,and the deck lid spoiler, assuming it's not coded J81 (very few were). I agree the girl next to the car looks awesome, too bad all those modern cars are in the pic , and the wrong year v21 , otherw
Moparts Race Cars / Parts/Tools/Trailers
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted - Race Parts / Cars - 4th Quarter by STEFF @ 17 minutes 1 second ago

Need 2 15 x 12 race wheels, 3 1/2 to 4" back space, 4.5 BP, NO Draglites, Prostars or Centerlines! Open to all others. PM OR Email, srrimay@gmail.com
Jump to new posts Re: All the specs to start your dyno #s guesses! 8^) by 572B1 @ 17 minutes 23 seconds ago

Base carb 665Hp@ 6850 590Tq@ 5200 Best carb 680Hp@ 6950 600Tq@ 5300
Member Projects & Survivor Pictures
Jump to new posts Re: 69 Belvedere 4 door to 2 door conversion by Silver70 @ 17 minutes 46 seconds ago

Glass/trim all done, need to final adjust doors/glass yet. Got the engine/headers in, waiting on a part from brewers to get the trans installed but got it ready to go in. Grills in and got most of the wiring done today too. Not going to finish th
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Dumb Radio Question by BigMoneyLewis @ 19 minutes 49 seconds ago

Yep, the RH inner knob has to be turned to throw the switch. It is possible the pot metal linkage piece inside the radio has broken . Unfortunately if that is the case , that linkage piece is unique to the A body AM FM only . I have had several over
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: Original Paint/"unrestored" 1970 440+6BBL 'Cuda ??? by Grizzly @ 23 minutes 17 seconds ago

Now I've heard it all. (Starting to say that alot on here). Paint thickness, People.............really? I take it a few of you have never sanded anything down and re-painted it? Because, once you're done, the paint has, y'know, some thickness
Jump to new posts Re: Geoff Turk-170 mph Drag Pak by hudsonhornet7x @ 26 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Blackbird1I don’t have exact specs memorized but can get them. Lift is 0.675, durations @ 0.050 are in the 260s and I think LSA is around 117. Thanks, if you can get the total specs that would be awesome!! Also, a private
Jump to new posts Re: Modifing 73 Challenger Headlight Questions? by crackedback @ 27 minutes 28 seconds ago

You may want to test and see if the single smaller 5.75" diameter light puts out enough light and in a pattern you like before going full bore. If you plan on running a hign beam bulb in the low location, it requires no changes to the wiring sy
Jump to new posts Carburetor spacers for heat by RAY1969CARS @ 29 minutes 46 seconds ago

Hi guys what is the minimum thickness of Phenolic Spacer you should put under your carburetor to stop transfer of heat thanks Mopar or no car
Jump to new posts Re: 727 explosion at Milan last night.... by pittsburghracer @ 36 minutes 38 seconds ago

You brought up a very good point about spinning hard. With radials now becoming so popular they either bite, or they don't. My Friend picked up .20 on radials a few weeks ago BUT during our Halloween Race I don't know what happened but he spun like a
Jump to new posts Question about SVO rear brakes, Dana S60, Dr. Diff/Strange by TomsCharger70 @ 37 minutes 28 seconds ago

Hello... Wonder if any one can give me an answer... I bought a Dana S60 through Dr. Diff some 5 years ago. The axel has disc brakes, calipers are from Ford. The discs themselves do not have any markings that I can see. Id like to know from what Ford
Jump to new posts Re: how to remove accelerator cable from the floor by Cab_Burge @ 40 minutes 7 seconds ago

there is a spring steel press on retainer that slides onto the cable housing end, pull it out with a good set of pliers and your done
Jump to new posts Re: Stamped number on car by Alaskan_TA @ 42 minutes 38 seconds ago

Model year? Type of car? Could be a SO or partial VIN or? Any letter / number combination in front of those six numbers?
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Vindicated and still screwed. by yorker @ 42 minutes 46 seconds ago

Once, I got T boned in my Ram while driving down the street. Kid in his Dad's Lexus came out of a side parking lot way to fast and without stopping. He told his dad and thier insurance co. That I hit him. You could see the imprint on my ram, bed and
Jump to new posts Re: GREEN BEARING AND AXLE SEAL by Cab_Burge @ 45 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By rickrawJust lube the lip seal. Mine never leaked. I lube the O ring on the bearing also as well as the inner seal and some grease on the seal area on the axle
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar Wagons by stateline @ 45 minutes 21 seconds ago

RK45H9--
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Suspect arrested : CA fires.....Illegal alien??? Really ?? by flypaper @ 45 minutes 27 seconds ago

he sounds like a upstanding person.. https://local.nixle.com/alert/5146320/
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: St.Louis Mopar Blast Car Show and Swap Oct 21st 2017 by AeroMonte @ 49 minutes 17 seconds ago

Got my car loaded for the car corral. See you guys in the morning, hope there's room for one more.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Falsehoods, automotive and others by DrCharles @ 50 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By SportFWell, there is a couple more good ones. Do tell.
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New 2016 ram macho short bed reg cab by 440_Offroader @ 59 minutes 28 seconds ago

That's going to look cool! Are you just doing the red/black, or are you going to have the yellow decals like the 79/80s?
Jump to new posts Re: Does Harbor Freight sell a DECENT engine hoist? by CMcAllister @ Today at 10:00 PM

I have a Sun International cherry picker that I bought out the back of a pick up truck with South Carolina tags years ago. I think the stuff was made in the Carolinas. Old guys on the east coast know who I'm talking about. Thing is heavy made, wor
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: would you celebrate Black and Orange day?? by amxautox @ Today at 09:56 PM

Originally Posted By DAYCLONAOriginally Posted By skicker Where are The Dukes of Hazzard reruns??? being edited and content enhanced for the "diversified" viewers... https://youtu.be/EA-OvBAlSrc That is an insult to America!
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Holley EFI ONLINE training by rumblebee4232 @ Today at 09:45 PM

Is it too late to get this??
Jump to new posts Re: Hemi rear main seal replacement in car by Pacnorthcuda @ Today at 09:43 PM

I've done two seals on two different 440 Cudas. As far as the center link, just disco the pitman and the idler (leave the tie rods alone), the assembly will swing down about 6 inches and give plenty of clearance. Pretty easy as far as in-car oil pa
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
24,899 Registered Members
32 Forums
184,275 Topics
2,134,950 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Carburetor spacers for heat
by RAY1969CARS