Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: 20 years of the Hemi life by RUNCHARGER @ 2 minutes 1 second ago

Exactly, we had to find real ones and there was no internet to search for them. I chased a bunch of leads for a few years before I landed one. One thing about a Hemi sticks with me, when you hit 100MPH and the other engines are starting to lay over t
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 1968 Dart conversion from sedan to hardtop by cdwmotorsports @ 2 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By topbrentOriginally Posted By maximusWhat would be need to convert a 68-69 Dart from a 2 door post car to a hardtop. I know the roof, windshield and side glass are different. Are the upper quarters different where they meet the ro
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Rubber Fitting for Small Block Water Pump by MuuMuu101 @ 12 minutes 4 seconds ago

I decided to start the car up today and load it with tools as I was planning on driving it from my mom's house to my new house in 2 days. I had the car idling for about 10 minutes and I noticed my engine started to get very noisy (lots of metallic so
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 69 Road Runner by cdstl @ 19 minutes 22 seconds ago

What Roadrunner?
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts 70-74 Cuda 340 hood emblems by Memongo @ 20 minutes 0 seconds ago

70-74 Cuda 340 hood emblems pair of two, part #3443159, used,$80. Call Steve 810-629-1097.
Jump to new posts Re: Dan Jesel designs his own 12,000 rpm pushrod engine. by polyspheric @ 20 minutes 17 seconds ago

By the way, for an idea of how "not new" the simple expedient of raising the cam to shorten the pushrods, Parilla made a 175cc "shoulder cam" using this principal in a production bike in 1952. Yes, it's just that simple.
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts WTB 70 Charger driver fender and Daytona parts by Wyo70Mopar @ 22 minutes 32 seconds ago

Looking to buy 70 Charger driver fender, willing to travel to pick up or I’ll pay for the shipping if you will ship it. Looking to buy Daytona parts for my clone I’m building. Still need all the front end pieces, wing washers, trunk braces, fend
Member Projects & Survivor Pictures
Jump to new posts Re: MuuMuu's 68 Dart... It's a Learning Process... by MuuMuu101 @ 23 minutes 55 seconds ago

Well, took half a step forward and about 5 steps back. I put the battery on the car on a battery tender to make sure I have a charge as the car has been sitting a lot this past year. Luckily, the battery was good and still had 75-100% juice left. I r
Jump to new posts Re: Who does the best price for indy 400-2 4500 intake by hemi-itis @ 29 minutes 30 seconds ago

Todd,and let him set up the heads and do all the math!!
Jump to new posts Re: ShakerHood.Com by RUNCHARGER @ 29 minutes 43 seconds ago

Use Chryco, his bubble is way better anyway.
Jump to new posts Re: My car is a pig! by Wookie316 @ 34 minutes 14 seconds ago

That is without you in it? My 71 Charger is 3860 without me. I only have a 6 point and full interior.
Street Rodders
Jump to new posts Re: Suspension swap? Why not? by poorboy @ 35 minutes 2 seconds ago

Well now, if your really up for a challenge... How about cutting just the van frame rails where the front suspension bolts to, and attaching those rails to the 47's original frame? You could attach those tails to the original 47 frame in what ever m
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 Plymouth Cuda 340 in Sioux Falls, SD by RUNCHARGER @ 35 minutes 22 seconds ago

Ridiculous asking price for what that is.
Jump to new posts Re: 1967 GTX fender tag decode avail by ScottSmith_Harms @ 38 minutes 5 seconds ago

P6K is a copper interior. When I see a car with a change like that I ALWAYS dig WAY deeper to see if there are other deviations (not just options, but quality shortcuts, etc.). If you are serious I'd suggest a professional pre-purchase inspection or
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Next Dodge Challenger will get electric-motor boost by Goes Like Hell S @ 46 minutes 3 seconds ago

No, my facts are showing. Yes, I said the new reserves would give us another 7 yrs, and even supplied the quote from your link. Not sure why you're repeating it. So it sounds like you agree the 90 or 100 yr estimate is right. It's not old or inaccura
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Any 1/18 scale Mopar collectors out there? by A12 @ 52 minutes 58 seconds ago

??? http://www.diecast-search.com/ValueGuide/tabid/3364/Default.aspx ??? Don't know the site but it came up from my search Also https://www.diecast.org/diecast98/html/asp/list_reviews/xq/ASP/manufacturer.Ertl/classification.American+Muscle/searchSc
Jump to new posts Re: mopar dude gas tank woes by dangina @ 54 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Cab_BurgeAre you routing the vent hose back into the filler pipe? If not, why not You might want to add a complete loop in the hose also up high above the entry into the filler pipe also Thought about this, i think I n
Jump to new posts Re: 1960 Dodge Dart 2 door NE SoDak by Magnumguy @ 55 minutes 2 seconds ago

Expired
Jump to new posts Re: 1971 GTX Registry by hemicar1971 @ Today at 10:25 PM

The owner has the same name so it must be the same car and person. I got some picture sent to me on it but I still can not post pictures on moparts for some reason that I can not figure out, maybe firewall or moparts who knows. Barry I will ask for a
Jump to new posts Re: New Holley HP main body 6 instead of 8 screws by CMcAllister @ Today at 10:20 PM

Straightedge the baseplate and the body. Especially the bottom of the body across the screw holes. Not unusual for them to get high spots around the screws. Comes from overtightening. Chuck it in a vice and use a nice fine flat file to knock the h
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: MoPar Car Shows Preference? by Pacnorthcuda @ Today at 10:18 PM

I like the anything shows the best. Much more chance for a truly oddball, unique ride showing up.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Is the Government shutdown effecting you? (No politics) by GoodysGotaCuda @ Today at 10:17 PM

No direct impact here, but I sure hope this gets cleared up ASAP for those involved. We would not be in good shape missing two paychecks like that, not that we couldn't, but it would be very tight, very quickly. The fact that you have a job but aren
Jump to new posts Re: Best source for 6 pack air filter? by 469runner @ Today at 10:06 PM

Here. http://www.tommythechryco.ca/shaker-parts-and-cuda-rubber-bumpers.php
Jump to new posts Re: a pillar trim #3767522 wiw and what car by davesmopars @ Today at 10:00 PM

Possible 4 door a body?
Jump to new posts Re: Carb linkage ? by hemi-itis @ Today at 09:55 PM

Originally Posted By polysphericStarting from this early, you have a chance to modify how "nervous" the throttle is between idle and tip in by changing the geometry. That's always just loads of fun,,,,,,,,,,,,NOT!!!
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,708 Registered Members
32 Forums
196,895 Topics
2,307,624 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Rubber Fitting for Small Block Water Pump
by MuuMuu101
01/23/19 11:14 PM
My car is a pig!
by mprhound
01/23/19 10:40 PM
Any 1/18 scale Mopar collectors out there?
by Gabmando
01/23/19 10:28 PM
Dodge RB 440 crankshaft question-
by Tek52
01/23/19 09:54 PM