Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Engine oil by polyspheric @ 1 minute 37 seconds ago

The 1st number is what you get when you start the car, it contributes to cranking speed. It's not relevant if you live on Mercury or Venus, otherwise I'm guessing that your air temperature is below 180 degrees. A missing (no ?W) or high 1st number (2
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Dash paint by 340cpe @ 2 minutes 14 seconds ago

Wish I had more just used up the last of DuPont Lucite lacquer that I had. Flattened it 10% and it looks great!!
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Harbor Freight tumbler for small rusty parts??? by ProStock1320 @ 5 minutes 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By 62maxwgnBeen using one of these for 25 + yrs,for small parts wouldn't have anything else.There is a big difference between tumbling and vibratory. http://www.cabelas.com/product/Thumlers-...mp;gclsrc=aw.ds
Jump to new posts Re: What do u guys run for cranking compression by BSB67 @ 9 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By RAMMOriginally Posted By BSB67Originally Posted By BradH What type of fuel do you use? This. If you are using pump gas, you're pretty close now. You won't make 200 w/o using better fuel. Do not understand how fuel quality
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: More Worman words of wisdom on GYC! by OhioMopar @ 12 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By RS23U1GOriginally Posted By rtplumcrazy1I been on here for a while Royal... Is that you??? My guess is Darren.
Jump to new posts Re: Power Drum Brakes: Pedal Goes to Floor? by RapidRobert @ 19 minutes 28 seconds ago

an engine valvetrain pushrod makes an easy tool to measure the distance out to the MC flange then you want the booster pushrod .020" less than that distance protruding out from the booster flange.
Jump to new posts Re: Freon by BSB67 @ 24 minutes 31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Cab_BurgeSounds like a left over Obama rule Actually, you are totally correct. 134a is not even an ozone depleting chemical (ODS). It is however a green house gas (GHG). OBAMA was so he** bent on controlling GHGs that he
Jump to new posts Re: E/SA final round video?? by 6PAK70CUDA @ 31 minutes 56 seconds ago

since when did the 68-70 340's become a good combo again? I seem to recall NHRA slapping too much factor on them years ago.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: INDY SWAP MEET, A QUESTION OR 2 by Devil @ 32 minutes 17 seconds ago

I've gone the last 5 or so years. Always a good time and I always buy something there as well.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 69 Coronet on eBay by ProStock1320 @ 32 minutes 22 seconds ago

Wow. But I guess it makes sense with all the older NY/NJ folks moving there - they might not be around in 5 weeks. Thanks for the insight.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Winter swap meet DuPage county Wheaton IL by Devil @ 33 minutes 30 seconds ago

Just got back from setting up. Very nice place!
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: B Body - Parts Wanted - 1st Quarter by sunroofgtx @ 38 minutes 33 seconds ago

I have a whole black interior from 71 GTX call 216-224-3667 Cleveland
Jump to new posts Re: In Search of Chrysler SG30 Reports by DAYCLONA @ 40 minutes 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By MagnumguyOriginally Posted By Sunroofcuda Chrysler historical has them, & most people have never even heard the term SG-30. I'm one of them. What are those "books"? ....
Jump to new posts Re: Pawn shop Cuda Vert by mccannix @ 51 minutes 54 seconds ago

Statement of added options includes " fog lamps added by owner " Fog lamps were STANDARD equipment on a Cuda, but not so on a Barracuda
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Heater Core? by 70sixpkRT @ Today at 10:44 PM

Does have AC.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Just drove through Atlanta. What a trip! by WO23Coronet @ Today at 10:44 PM

What you guys are talking about is completely foreign to me. Winnipeg is big enough, 750 000 or so, and the area around it is probably another 100K (just a guess) but we never have traffic like you speak of. Traffic jams at 1am? I can come from downt
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Originally Posted By stevet340The neutral safety switch wire goes to the ground terminal on the starter relay, no reason to be on the top of the transmission since it runs on the drivers side inner fender until it reaches the stater relay. look up
Jump to new posts Re: Inital start up- No spark by sunroofgtx @ Today at 10:38 PM

Please call me tomorrow.. 216-224-3667.. We can go over some details.. These will not work with the stock points style voltage regulators. Also, where did you grab your 12 volts from? I've had some guys grab it off of the alternator...yes, the alt
Jump to new posts Re: Real world weight loss program and it` cost.......... by fullmetaljacket @ Today at 10:34 PM

Aluminum keys, no spare change in the pockets, total hair cut and shave, no underwear, fast for four days, trim the finger and toe nails and last but not least, go to the bathroom. LOL.
Jump to new posts Re: A few old Mopars and other interesting projects by Jim_Lusk @ Today at 10:28 PM

Yeah, but I know where they are...
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Am I the only one who thinks this is outrageous? by hooziewhatsit @ Today at 10:24 PM

Originally Posted By SixpakOriginally Posted By hooziewhatsitOriginally Posted By Alaskan_TA Health insurance is a scam. It just is. Yep. And the free market can't fix it, because the free market only works if you have a choice. No one choose
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Drag Racing Photos - 1960s thru 1970s by BloFish @ Today at 10:20 PM

Ok, do you have any pics from Rockford during that time frame?
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
earlymopar, yes I would be one the falls more into your mentioned category. not into modifying and end up with a mistake that is costly and time consuming. Chevy and Ford trucks have the modern chassis ready to go bakes suspension and body fits for t
Jump to new posts Re: Intake centerline advance/retard by gregsdart @ Today at 10:13 PM

If you look at the intake opening and closing points, and the exhaust closing point, they will be the same as a cam with 283 int 283 ex, and an lsa of 112.25. A cam with more exhaust duration needs a wider lsa to keep the same number of overlap degre
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: We Need More Old Guys by parksr5 @ Today at 10:12 PM

Met with the contractor today to go over the specifics. We've both talked to the local building/zoning office which is where the next hurdle will be. Some of the code/what they're telling us is clear as mud. He's been laid up since January recoveri
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,140 Registered Members
32 Forums
186,583 Topics
2,170,688 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Power Drum Brakes: Pedal Goes to Floor?
by 70runner
Today at 10:24 PM
Harbor Freight tumbler for small rusty parts???
by wkroncke17
Today at 09:20 PM
1973 Road Runner Hood WIW
by 440PURSUIT
Today at 08:51 PM
Neon Charger Sign
by 6PKRTSE
Today at 08:32 PM