Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: BB Street heads for mild 505 by StealthWedge67 @ 5 minutes 0 seconds ago

I was looking at this same sort of deal last year. I penciled out selling my 7 year old Stealths and getting into something new. But my math suggested it was still much more budget friendly to send my Stealths to Modern. About $500 still in my poc
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: State Farm Insurance - Crooks by cudatom @ 5 minutes 43 seconds ago

JS [/quote]Oh well you're a very unbiased source lol [/quote] They lost $7 billion on their auto business in 2016, and raised rates over 5%. SF has been raising rates consistently in order to try to not keep losing anywhere from $.12 to $.22 on t
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Fall Fling by dart4forte @ 9 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By moparmarksI'll be hitting an In and Out while in CA. Don't have them here. An In and Out will be opening next month just down the street from where I live
Jump to new posts Re: 440 build (part 2) by Nick Stevanovski @ 26 minutes 58 seconds ago

While many suggested a stroker (and i am now considering it), if i went the stock stroke way, would a hydraulic roller be able to boost the numbers to where i want? Also, would it be better for a daily driver with a hydraulic roller? The lunati 60311
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Do you watch your local news? by justinp61 @ 44 minutes 55 seconds ago

I try to watch the weather but they can't predict yesterdays weather, let alone two days away. The noon news is nothing more than an informercial any more and the stories they do report they want you to go to their web site to read more. Maybe it's a
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Hose clamps by mopardude318 @ 47 minutes 20 seconds ago

I use T-bolt clamps.
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts ORIGINAL CUDA PARTS by JEJJ @ 48 minutes 42 seconds ago

1970-71 Cuda/Barracuda trunk lock rod metal shield original condition, not rusty (flash rust - NO PITTING!!!),not bent and is original paint.......$55 1970-4 Cuda rally hood scoop inserts....nice no damage.....$50/pair Thanks for the ad Moparts! J
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: One less U code by V10nacuda @ 48 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By BloFishPoorly done car. Lacks any attention to detail. Im with Blofish! For the quality of what the Red part of the car APPEARS to be. Air shocks and that cheezy battery box installation and that shifter makes me wonder what ot
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Question about tinnitus by justinp61 @ 53 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By maximusMy friends brother got it from medication. The ringing was so bad he ended his life. DON'T Let It Happen to anyone. I have it bad myself. Some people sleep with a small fan to drown out some of the ringing with background
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: I got FIRED today, and I'm happy about it. by justinp61 @ 59 minutes 29 seconds ago

Good luck in your new endeavours, what ever it may be.
Jump to new posts Re: 70 cuda 340 driveshaft by gkd @ Yesterday at 11:59 PM

Is the one in the photo for sale?
Jump to new posts Re: Is this 440 running hot? by 4406bbl @ Yesterday at 11:57 PM

Thermometer in radiator is what I do, always works.
Jump to new posts Re: happy birthday ! by 383man @ Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Happy Birthday to both of you guys. Ron
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Does anyone make mock up plastic G3's? by furious70 @ Yesterday at 11:53 PM

ya I was searching a bit on ebay for a bare block and heads. Esp when I did some googling and found other engines made in plastic are $500 to buy! I wonder what the core charge is in a blowed up one at the dealership?
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Back In The Day - Sox, McCandless, Vanke, etc by FM3AAR @ Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Great video, never seen that one. Liked the Thermoquad being bolted down on the hemi.
Jump to new posts Re: One step forward two back.... by 383man @ Yesterday at 11:51 PM

Bummer sorry to hear that Al. I know you don't play with cheap parts in your fast cars. Ron
Jump to new posts Re: draining a 42re pan by 1969ronnie @ Yesterday at 11:43 PM

Yep , crazy. Give the kid next door $10 to take the pan down and take a atf bath . You are older and wiser and you work smarter, not harder. Act dumb when he is drenched and say "OOP's , I Didn't think that would happen " . http://board
Moparts General
Jump to new posts New Cadillac XT4 Commercial . . . Mopar showing ! by a12rag @ Yesterday at 11:43 PM

So maybe the ad company thought that the younger crowd they are marketing this thing to, would not notice . . . but virtually the only other vehicle shown in this commercial, is a 69 Barracuda ragtop !!! . . . check out at 16seconds : https://www.is
Jump to new posts Re: Rate my Dana 60 gear contact pattern by 4406bbl @ Yesterday at 11:41 PM

Yes move toward pinion about .012-.015. Do you have some slip bearings to make your life easy? If not you can make some with a dremel and a few sanding drums, sand them out till they slip on carrier rather than pulling bearings 10 times. I found out
Jump to new posts Re: Using a box truck as a race car hauler??? by theraif @ Yesterday at 11:32 PM

same here thought it would be cool to make one of these into a hauler
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 b5 blue paint code by 340clone @ Yesterday at 11:24 PM

I always thought the '71 B5 had a greenish hue to it, when compared to the earlier years.
That sounds really nice Thumper, feel free to drop in and tune my dominator
Jump to new posts Re: Rear shocks are an inch too short. Does it matter? by oldschool @ Yesterday at 11:18 PM

Its normal, the shocks hold up the rear end at full sag.
Jump to new posts Re: Valveolene vr1 racing oil at Menards by RapidRobert @ Yesterday at 11:11 PM

I'm gonna get on it, thanks Joel
Jump to new posts Re: Cam choice by ozymaxwedge @ Yesterday at 10:56 PM

OK thank you guys. Yeah it is a little wild for street but only a weekend car thats loads of fun
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,532 Registered Members
32 Forums
193,972 Topics
2,265,599 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
New Cadillac XT4 Commercial . . . Mopar showing !
by a12rag
10/17/18 11:43 PM
draining a 42re pan
by rhad
10/17/18 10:52 PM
Cam choice
by ozymaxwedge
10/17/18 10:13 PM
The Good Old Days - see General section
by topside
10/17/18 10:02 PM