Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts General
it's that fine southern cuisine...
Moparts Question and Answer
Fine Lines, Classic Tube, Right Stuff, Penstar, lots of vendors out there.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: 1972 Duster340 Registry by Butterscotch71 @ 3 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Alaskan_TAThere are already more records for them than that waiting to be claimed at http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/found.shtml Starting & maintaining any Registry is a long time commitment & it costs money to keep
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Practice Tree by Adobedude @ 5 minutes 32 seconds ago

Seems to be a common gripe.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Buick Grand National Time Capsule by Mopar1970440 @ 6 minutes 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By not_a_chargerOne GNX was traded in during Cash for Clunkers, if I remember correctly. that would have been a crazy move on the individual and the dealership to run it under cash for clunkers.. but the dealership could h
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Moparts Members...whatever happened to...??? by Rhinodart @ 19 minutes 56 seconds ago

I wish Hans (Forwardlook) from Finland would come back and post, but he is too busy on Facebook and he bought a house and moved to his nemesis country Sweden. My buddy BeepBeep from Switzerland, Nas_Backyard, BMChyrysler? You can go on User List an
Jump to new posts Re: How much lift can stock hemi heads take? by JAKE68 @ 24 minutes 3 seconds ago

what are the current cam specs?
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts 1970 Fury Coupe by Govierjr. @ 24 minutes 13 seconds ago

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/d/1970-fury-coupe/6596650336.html looks like Lots of Billy/ies to deal with. Found the ad amusing
Jump to new posts Re: coil over spring rates with ladder bars by RustyM @ 25 minutes 46 seconds ago

Can’t get a consistent answer from places I call- screen readers, not racers/ engineers, frustrating doesn’t even begin to cover it. No consensus- this should be math , geometry etc.
Jump to new posts Re: big power, boosted G3 overdrive transmission options by HotRodDave @ 32 minutes 55 seconds ago

Is the CRT thing a LBA?
Jump to new posts Re: Cam break in, windage tray? by fast68plymouth @ 42 minutes 26 seconds ago

If you're confident that the heads are currently set up with springs that are installed to provide 105lbs on the seat and 295lbs at peak valve lift with the cam/rockers you're running...... It should be fine. Use actual break in oil.
Jump to new posts Re: picked up a 80688 holley 1050 to try by Clanton @ 44 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By ThumperdartCall me if u need help............ I put you in my contacts,see how this goes.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: slow ride, take it easy by Nukechargerboy @ 56 minutes 15 seconds ago

They have hills in Florida? I've only seen holes and a mouse. My friend said the hills in Florida are the dump.
Jump to new posts Re: mopar performance roller rockers by Biginchmopar @ 59 minutes 41 seconds ago

On another note, all Mopar Blue rockers, if they are the good ones, haven't been blue for a lot of years.
Jump to new posts Re: No power at ignition switch by Govierjr. @ Today at 11:40 AM

Just curious if you found the solution to your issue?
Jump to new posts Re: nice 63 dodge rebody on the bag by Govierjr. @ Today at 11:30 AM

One thing I noticed is wire routing in engine compartment. Wiring should be routed above ledge on aprons in area where fender bolts are. The cowl should have voltage regulator mounted closer to driver side. Does it mean it is a re-body? who knows.
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: MSD 6013 Hemi 6 by B5 Classic @ Today at 11:27 AM

I don't remember the reluctor wheel tooth count(s) off the top of my head, but if it were me, I'd avoid pulling the engine and changing wheels by getting the correct MSD box for the wheel that's in your engine. This could open a small can of worms t
Jump to new posts Re: RB hydraulic roller cam by jbc426 @ Today at 11:27 AM

Originally Posted By Cab_BurgeIf it was me building your motor I would select a tight lash solid roller cam with a really good set of bushed solid roller lifter and matching valve springs, pushrods and so on. Set them once when cold and again after
Jump to new posts Re: Dealership Promo collectors take notice by oldjonny @ Today at 11:20 AM

20 years from now, the guys heirs will be selling these at an estate sale with no inkling that the departed Dad paid anything more than $5 for them. Probably let them go for $2 each. THEY ARE PLASTIC CARS By the way...I think my wife still has so
Moparts General
I probably worded my original post poorly. It's not so much whether a motel would "allow" trailers, although that's a necessity, right? It was really in response to having seen the photos of a hotel IN DC that looked like you'd be park
Jump to new posts Re: WIW 1981 AMC Concord DL by bigdad @ Today at 11:06 AM

not much
Jump to new posts Re: OK, WHO WORKS ON POST-75 AND UP RADIOS by Jim_Lusk @ Today at 10:56 AM

I may or may not be able to fix a tuner issue, depending on the cause (I don't have a scope), but I'd take a look at them.
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts 2001 360 Magnum Heads by jcc @ Today at 10:55 AM

2001 Ram for street with good bottom end has cracked heads, looking at what options I have, its a street application, but an alum performance head is acceptable, new or used, bolt on, if priced right. What have you got? Time critical, Needed in SW Fl
Jump to new posts Re: Nitrous ? by Crabra @ Today at 10:45 AM

Thank you all for the advice.
Originally Posted By big-block-daveOriginally Posted By bbtruxliterally least desireable 2nd gen cuda possible. 69 beak nose , notch back , non desireable color , slanty. And rusty. WOW, don't be so rough!!!! I'm a '69 notch LOVER!! I have 10 at t
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,292 Registered Members
32 Forums
189,342 Topics
2,207,772 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
A Body repro master cylinder to proportioning block lines??
by MadMatt
05/23/18 12:40 PM
1970 Fury Coupe
by Govierjr.
05/23/18 12:23 PM
WIW 1981 AMC Concord DL
by FM3_1970
05/23/18 10:39 AM
Gains with Hooker Headers, HP Tuners, MSD & Big 3 Racing
by Rustymuscle
05/23/18 10:32 AM