Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 572 cam recommendation by gregsdart @ 5 minutes 19 seconds ago

In my case the k1000h were 225 on the seat, and the cam card called for that much, yet the car responded with almost a tenth gain in ET in the 1/8th! There is a whole lot more to picking the right spring than installed seat pressure, open presure, an
Jump to new posts Re: calculating peak rpm hp by BradH @ 8 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By B3422W5... frankly you make things more involved and harder than anybody that has ever posted on here... lol I thought that was MY claim to fame?
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1969 DODGE SUPER BEE - MOPAR - $8500 by mymcodebee @ 10 minutes 38 seconds ago

I called a couple times and told him I would come get it with no call back.
Transmission and Differential
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar Differential For Sale - 3rd Quarter by RR J @ 38 minutes 58 seconds ago

Dana clutch posi. (Rebuilt) $425 4:10 dana gears. About 200 miles $150 Plus shipping 218 626 5223
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: What I've learned today, so far... by skicker @ 39 minutes 52 seconds ago

I learned that my 79 year old dad knows how to put his own decals on... A before and after...
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Ramcharger side windows gaskets 1974 to 1980
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Highway and 3.91's by PurpleBeeper @ 43 minutes 15 seconds ago

Well, I'm running 3.91's right now in my Roadrunner with 26-1/2" tall rear tires. The suburb highways are 70 mph & I'm running right at 4000-4100 rpm in the slow lane...… my well-built, balanced, all forged motor sounds like it's going to
Jump to new posts Re: 78 D300 - North Jersey - Again by nuthinbutmopar @ 50 minutes 35 seconds ago

Good link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1978-Dodge-Other-Pickups-Adventurer-Club-Cab-Camper-Special/123307490602 If my central hadn't died 2 weeks ago, I'd be on the way to get this...
Member Projects & Survivor Pictures
Jump to new posts Re: 72 "Gold Duster" Build by skicker @ 52 minutes 5 seconds ago

Tomorrow night is install the driveshaft and bolt the seat back in...See what's up with the trany leak while I'm there... Top off the transmission fluid...double check the timing and maybe bolt the hood back on... I ordered a factor Gold Duster side
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts Re: bolt in rear 4 link 69 dodge charger by jcc @ Today at 09:02 PM

ugh! Next question, why? Ever visit a Mustang forum and hear all the relentless complaining about their decades old triangulated 4 links?
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: Hemi Brake Booster Pushrod by Poppy T @ Today at 08:59 PM

I have these. Please E mail me. maxpolidan@msn.com Thanks, Tom.
Jump to new posts Re: Gen 3 hemi value? by gregsdart @ Today at 08:59 PM

Bump. Anybody?
Jump to new posts Re: Polaramino by nuthinbutmopar @ Today at 08:58 PM

i was on the fence, until they opened the door and showed the interior...
Member Projects & Survivor Pictures
Jump to new posts Re: Race cars gone what to do with the Belvedere by skicker @ Today at 08:55 PM

Nice Job...Much better stance... Now...what to do about that 318...
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 72 and later TQ parts by 1DGEMAN @ Today at 08:55 PM

From my experience and testing on a former NHRA national record holder 71 carb beats 72 carb. Of course I don't run a slush box which may make a difference.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Wednesday Swap Meet Special for St.Louis by vegasp @ Today at 08:55 PM

Wednesday Swap Meet Special for St.Louis Sept 14 & 15th. Act Now, Price returns to $60.00 Thursday.
Moparts Question and Answer
I carried a cheap Wells ECU in my 50 Dodge truck (1980 chassis) for years. The only time it got used was when we were on a cruise a some guy's Road Runner died on the cruise. The wells unit got him home. I never replaced it, the truck went well over
Moparts General
Not sure where Op is going with this question, is it a given or is it possible? No and Certainly, but that applies to most political systems, and "improve" is rather subjective, as others have touched on already. Fascism improved this car f
I agree with your assessment as it is listed in the 1969 parts book under accessories. However Mopar must have also incorporated these into their Hustle Stuff Program. On page 43 of my 1970 Hustle Stuff book released Dec 1969, this is shown on page 4
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
https://nasaproracing.com/events/2831 It says "No HPDE or open track available at this event" ?
THOSE HOPING TO CASH IN..thats who..
I have an old Ansen in my Savoy and it's NHRA and AHRA approved how old is that. My old Hays MK XII clutch is SEMA approved Gus
Moparts General
Kenmore when you need a deep cleaning, and 409 for maintenance.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Things just got ugly. by nutso suave @ Today at 08:33 PM

340,...that came out very nice. Feets - I'm sorry to read about your troubles..that sucks! SRT had an interest img idea about lifting the house. Would it be possible to lift the entire house? Is there enough internal structure to lift it and plac
Jump to new posts Re: New S60 for the Coronet by fourgearsavoy @ Today at 08:33 PM

The brake line routing is pretty on that one Mopardude but I prefer to run my brake lines on the body so I can just hang the calipers when I need to pull the rear. That way I never need to open the brake system to make chassis changes Gus
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,426 Registered Members
32 Forums
191,813 Topics
2,237,471 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Wednesday Swap Meet Special for St.Louis
by vegasp
08/15/18 08:55 PM