Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts A Body
Jump to new posts 1969 Dodge Dart - BB Swap (Warranty 383 and Trans) by 69CudaFan @ 2 minutes 54 seconds ago

1969 Dodge Dart - Original Slant 6 Car Y2 car with X9 interior, column auto. Currently has a 383 with holley carb, Torker single plane intake, orange dual snorkel air cleaner, Schumacher mounts, mild cam, with cast iron manifolds that lead to Flowmas
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts 68 roadrunner abortion by chooch @ 8 minutes 28 seconds ago

[ Moparts Family Site - Keep it Friendly ] who would do this to a car?? https://www.racingjunk.com/Plymouth/183046159/1968-Plymouth.html?
Moparts General
Jump to new posts She had one heck of a ride. by feets @ 9 minutes 30 seconds ago

My grandmother passed this morning. It was time. She'd beat the odds and kept on trucking longer than any of us expected. In fact, we had written her obituary last year when she had an illness that everyone expected to be fatal. Doris Marion Alexan
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: DIY body rust repair product suggestions appreciated by gzig5 @ 9 minutes 33 seconds ago

If you aren't willing to do it right (cut out the bad, weld, prep, paint) then either live with the rust till you can't stand it anymore and replacing the panels looks like $1500 worth of work. Or grind the crap out, fiberglas and band aid any open
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: State Farm Insurance - Crooks by mccannix @ 10 minutes 14 seconds ago

I dont know how State Farm works there, but it would be worth while checking to see if State Farm re-instated this person. My son had State Farm for 10 years and had no violations that ever had to go through insurance. When you renew your licence yea
Jump to new posts Re: Widest tire on a 70 charger by Nick Stevanovski @ 12 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By cskOriginally Posted By Nick StevanovskiWould it be possible to fit a 325/50r15 on a 70 charger w a dana 60? If not how wide could i go? What did I say was on my car, 68 & 70 same. so yes 325-50-15 fits, 295-50-15 is a li
Jump to new posts Re: DIY body rust repair product suggestions appreciated by mgoblue9798 @ 15 minutes 13 seconds ago

Only one way to do it. Cut out the rust, treat the area, weld in new metal. If you can't do it yourself or pay someone to do it that way, then don't waste any time or money on it.
Moparts Memorabilia
Jump to new posts PLYMOUTH --Makes it ! by bigdad @ 18 minutes 0 seconds ago

From the late 60's sales campaign.. I have a few left of these stickers , the big ones I think I have 4 left those are $24.00 shipped , due to size smaller ones $13.00 shipped , I will combine shipping if you order multiples PM me best way to
Jump to new posts Re: Is this 440 running hot? by a12rag @ 19 minutes 32 seconds ago

When I drove my 70 300Hurst to the "first" pacific nationals in vegas - middle of august !!! I had the AC cranked to max and temp gauge was reading 225-230F running down the Interstate at 75mph. No detonation, no pinging, no coolant pushi
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Fall Fling by Frankenduster @ 20 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By azmoparOriginally Posted By moparmarksSure are a bunch of different rates for the Airtel. What is the show rate? was told by Airtel that it was $159 plus taxes per night not including parking Charging for parking....what
Jump to new posts Re: A12 Bee by OhioMopar @ 21 minutes 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By ragtopdodgeThe ENGINE is in the VIN! M = 440 six pack. However, a manual transmission adds about 20% of the value at least to the car. How can you prove a car came w/that and was not converted? W/o a buildsheet, a #s match
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts 6.1L crank pilot issue by chrisnben @ 21 minutes 30 seconds ago

So- just acquired this 6.1L and someone has been in here- Am I screwed or what?? What's the chunk missing? Any suggestions? Thanks!
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: It's Bigdad's birthday by bigdad @ 21 minutes 49 seconds ago

Thanks everyone
Jump to new posts Re: Very nice '70 340 Swinger on Ebay by OhioMopar @ 23 minutes 57 seconds ago

Very cool car. It makes me miss my Y1 Swinger.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Car insurance.....????? by DrCharles @ 26 minutes 53 seconds ago

They won't insure a car with nitrous though. Only Heacock Classic would (I think their underwriters are American Modern).
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Et street s/s vs sportsman s/r by csk @ 30 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By DrCharlesOriginally Posted By StealthWedge67 If you are thinking of just running these tires full time, be aware the compound is very soft and will wear out quickly. If you street drive the car regularly, you’ll be buying tire
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: State Farm Insurance - Crooks by not_a_charger @ 33 minutes 26 seconds ago

In most states, you can't have both uninsured motorist coverage for your car AND collision coverage for your car. This is a common misconception among consumers. UM/UIM is Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage for Bodily Injury. UMPD is Uninsu
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Modern Mopar/ Gen3 Hemi Engine - 4th Quarter by chrisnben @ 33 minutes 34 seconds ago

Set of TTI engine brackets for any Gen3 Hemi to 67-72 A-body K-frame biscuit style isolaters. $110 shipped to you. Message me here, thanks. TTI WEBSITE LINK CLICK HERE
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: State Farm Insurance - Crooks by Dcuda69 @ 38 minutes 55 seconds ago

OP never said if he has un-insured motorist coverage. My daughter got rear-ended by an uninsured idiot...totaled her car. I did nothing but call my agent...they took care of everything.Sent me a check for the value of her car minus deductible and to
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: State Farm Insurance - Crooks by not_a_charger @ 41 minutes 16 seconds ago

Quote:Are you implying State Farm is doing something illegal to screw you? You better be very careful saying things like that on here..... It could end up being actionable. SF won't care.
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Et street s/s vs sportsman s/r by DrCharles @ 42 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By StealthWedge67 If you are thinking of just running these tires full time, be aware the compound is very soft and will wear out quickly. If you street drive the car regularly, you’ll be buying tires rapidly. How rapidly (ass
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Shanker, I did the 4" system from Skyjacker, with the soft rides up front. This is on a '93 club cab 1/2 ton. The springs are a much improved ride from stock, with almost 4 years of use now.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: State Farm Insurance - Crooks by 63CandyMatic @ 45 minutes 32 seconds ago

Seems doubtful State Farm is responsible, or involved. Do you think that SF should pay for your repair for a person who had no coverage and by definition was uninsured at the time of the accident? Are you implying State Farm is doing something ille
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: State Farm Insurance - Crooks by not_a_charger @ 46 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By BloFishWell this was entertaining I can't wait to hear from some people that my fact-based answers are wrong because they don't match their opinion-based answers.
Jump to new posts Re: DIY body rust repair product suggestions appreciated by Neil @ 47 minutes 25 seconds ago

Mask with clay and spot blast it clean. Cut out the rust and weld in a patch piece. File welds flat, prime, block + paint.
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 19 20 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,531 Registered Members
32 Forums
193,930 Topics
2,264,919 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
68 roadrunner abortion
by chooch
10/16/18 06:59 PM