Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: SB VALVE SPRING SELECTION by Locomotion @ 4 minutes 58 seconds ago

I have to ask.....is this an OEM "stock spec" cam or an NHRA "stock spec" cam?
Jump to new posts Re: Sled City Customer Service ?? by B G Racing @ 8 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By rowin4Wow Bob, nothing like throwing your "Great Friend 's" business under the bus.. If you were so concerned you should have just called him and stated that you were no longer sending customers his way because of the
Jump to new posts Help me pick an alternater and alternater pulley? by gregsdart @ 19 minutes 14 seconds ago

7500 rpm during the run, 7800 rpm limiter. The crank pulley that may work for me is 5.3 inch diameter, so i need a reasonably priced alternater and pulley combo, a one wire if possible. Space MAY be an issue, so if there are multiple choices smalle
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: richard petty stang up cut out by T2R9 @ 23 minutes 15 seconds ago

Yes it is!
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Robin control by 65rbdodge @ 43 minutes 11 seconds ago

Put a plastic owl decoy nearby.
Jump to new posts Re: Robin control by racerx @ 52 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By buildanotherThey do the same thing here, and it is right next to my back door which I pass through a few times a day. They will stop the effort in a month or so, so I just grab the bits every day and toss them. They have not gott
Jump to new posts Re: Analyze this launch by dvw @ Today at 05:29 AM

Hard to see from the distance but the rear does rise slightly, it pitch rotates. Personally from what I can see, it looks pretty decent. Doug
Jump to new posts Re: Hot Rod Drag Week 2017: The Experience. by MoparBilly @ Today at 05:28 AM

As drag week motels go, the Country Hearth Inn was fairly nice, but other than coffee, and a few pieces of fruit, they had no breakfast. When Rachael purchased small boxes of cereal at Walmart on day 1, I thought it was a waste of time, but they mad
Jump to new posts Re: NA small block 66 dart Cecil county by racerx @ Today at 05:11 AM

Nice pass
Jump to new posts Re: Hot Rod Drag Week 2017: The Experience. by MoparBilly @ Today at 04:53 AM

The scene as we drove through the gate at Byron Dragway quickly reminded me of just how far Hot Rod Drag Week has grown in both size and stature over the last decade. In the early years, a medium sized facility like Byron might look at Wednesday as
Moparts Truck / Vans / Jeep / Willys
WTB: Big Block Truck Oil Pan Hey guys, I am looking for a NOS to really clean straight oil pan for my 1978 RC with a 440 engine.Rear sump...part# 4027236. No dents or heavy rust please.Would need to be shipped to Maine.
Originally Posted By JohnRROriginally Posted By I_bleed_MOPARLearn something new here almost daily. I was told years ago that the '70-up dual shifter locations was because they used one spot for B-bodies and the other for E-bodies. Glad I neve
Moparts General
This guy was a man on a mission I'll beat it up lower the price and load it up mission, The difference between you and me I would have smiled and waved until he left. You did nothing wrong!
Jump to new posts Re: WIW: 1960/61 Sonoramic Set Up by 6bblgt @ Today at 04:21 AM

'60 set-up has mount for generator on passenger manifold no mount with alternator for '61
Jump to new posts Re: WIW: Hustle Stuff Hood Tachometer by 6bblgt @ Today at 04:17 AM

we haven't had a DIXCO hood tach post in a while ..... '80s reproduction, IIRC their electronics are questionable the early '70s Hustle Stuff hood tach looks like this
Jump to new posts Re: WIW: 1960/61 Sonoramic Set Up by NTOLERANCE @ Today at 04:15 AM

Im assuming what you have is similar to what’s in the add. Below This one has been for sale many months now and at that price likely wont sell https://madison.craigslist.org/pts/d/1961-chrysler-long-ram-with/6534567938.html
Jump to new posts Re: Hot Rod Drag Week 2017: The Experience. by MoparBilly @ Today at 04:06 AM

In my mind's eye, it was about fifteen miles from the motel to Byron Dragway, and had that been remotely accurate, we would have rolled through the gate on fumes and been ready to dump in some Rockett 114, to make a nitrous pass. It was, however, tw
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
I installed this after I saw how much movement I had with the boregson box - and that was with a welded up and gusseted frame!(and fast ratio arms)
Moparts General
Jump to new posts 1972 Meadow Green...??? by Pale_Roader @ Today at 03:43 AM

Years back i stumbled across the oddest find, a '72 Imperial 4dr, in original Meadow Green. Didn't know that at the time, had to look it up just now. I'm pretty sure thats the color anyways... almost lime green, but a tad 'mintier', and duller? I th
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The hard to find Cuda convertible parts by PhillyRag @ Today at 02:47 AM

Some of the really harder ones I've noticed. Rear Seat. Panels Any of the top window ss trim. Also the rear surrounds. Inner wheelwells. If it has the SE trim option; they get expensive. Visor/Rear mirror parts.
Jump to new posts WIW: 1960/61 Sonoramic Set Up by The Black Car @ Today at 02:25 AM

I found a complete Sonoramic set up for a 60/61- 361/383, Sonoramic intake, carbs, linkage, air cleaners and correct exhaust manifolds, and heat tubes. 100% original. What’s it worth?
Jump to new posts WIW: Hustle Stuff Hood Tachometer by The Black Car @ Today at 02:20 AM

What’s it worth? https://www.forcbodiesonly.com/mopar-forum/threads/vintage-hood-tach.39353/
Jump to new posts Re: Surge Tank Implementation by Blucuda413 @ Today at 02:12 AM

Thanks Cab, I kept that pump pressure regulated to 9lbs when feeding a carb so I'm pretty sure it will go over 9.5. I have a good regulator so I'll plumb it in the system. I also have other size needle & seats, I think I have a 120 so I'll try
Lost & Found, Clubs, Businesses, Jobs
Jump to new posts Looking for 70 orange Cuda340 convertible by tx9cuda @ Today at 01:50 AM

I'm looking for this 1970 Cuda convertible. It once belonged to my uncle in Huntsville Alabama. I rode in this car as a kid. I found it in Guntersville Al in the 1980's and took these pics. This is the one that got away for me and i've been kicking m
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rear brake adjusters on a 94 1500 by mopwrd340 @ Today at 01:44 AM

I looked there for there lengths and the only thing i found was shoe widthts I'm gonna pull it apart and take it to the parts store maybe take it to the dealer and see if there are 2 sizes.
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,254 Registered Members
32 Forums
188,948 Topics
2,203,403 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Help me pick an alternater and alternater pulley?
by gregsdart
18 minutes 8 seconds ago
1972 Meadow Green...???
by Pale_Roader
Today at 03:43 AM
WIW: 1960/61 Sonoramic Set Up
by The Black Car
Today at 02:25 AM
WIW: Hustle Stuff Hood Tachometer
by The Black Car
Today at 02:20 AM