Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts General
I'm in the minority I guess, I never cared about codes, matching motors or a letter in a VIN. My first mopar was a 72 Cuda 340 in 1999....after years of GM, and I didn't even know about the H in the vin.....I just liked it. Even now I appreciate
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: More Worman words of wisdom on GYC! by NewbombTurkk @ 6 minutes 21 seconds ago

"Son, Fat, drunk and non-numbers matching is no way to go through life...." Dean Worman, 2018 Actually I can't stand most car shows because the main guy or the crew are idiots and look like white trash or both. Worman, th
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: ANYONE BEEN WATCHING BARRETT-JACKSON by tallzag @ 10 minutes 11 seconds ago

It's worse in person.
Moparts General
Originally Posted By DUFFMANI've said it before, the drop in value of old muscle cars is inevitable. Disregarding the rich who buy the blue chip cars, for us mortal folks there are 3 generations in play here; boomers, Gen-X, and millennials. Boomers
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Powerflush toilets by 1971 Gran Coupe @ 16 minutes 22 seconds ago

And he put it on the right car.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting article on dropping value of collector cars by Grizzly @ 17 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By 4406bblAs long as 440-6 superbirds don't fall below $1350 I don't care. Funny Guy. I'm definitely ok with 155 grand for the Challenger T/A. Is there a link for it?
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone know this vendor at Detroit or Indy swapmeets? by Stanton @ 18 minutes 14 seconds ago

Ok, Joseph Plebani in Toledo. Now I need a phone number. I tried Whitepages.com but it only works for people in the US which has to be the dumbest fricken thing I ever heard of !!!
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Seafoam "motor treatment" in the tank, good or waste of $$$ by RapidRobert @ 19 minutes 14 seconds ago

I greatly appreciate all the comprehensive replies! I think I will take you guys' advice & for get the Seafoam (after all it was the 2 stroke eng that the Ardisam tech was fired up about/& got me interested) & either go with the Techron o
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting article on dropping value of collector cars by Jim_Lusk @ 21 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By RhinodartWait a minute, people actually DRIVE their classic cars!?! Yeah, I think their cars are more together than mine, though...
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: U.S. GEAR now making Dana 60 progear 5:57 5:86 6:17 ratios by greendart408 @ 21 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By rowin4How about a 4.30 Have them in my car, got them from strange, had to wait awhile to get them.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting article on dropping value of collector cars by 4406bbl @ 22 minutes 35 seconds ago

As long as 440-6 superbirds don't fall below $1350 I don't care.
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Ignition timing over heating? by GTX MATT @ 22 minutes 48 seconds ago

YES. I think alot of old cars overheat because their owners won't check the timing or don't set it correctly. When its too retarded more of the bore is exposed to more flame front, and you get more heat transfer into the coolant. Vacuum advance help
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 69 Cuda 340 value by formula_s @ 27 minutes 20 seconds ago

Its green , a notchback ,NOM , 72 wheels ,don't fall in love with it at any price.
How about a 4.30
Moparts Race Cars / Parts/Tools/Trailers
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Race Parts - 1st Quarter by brownout @ 32 minutes 12 seconds ago

Strange ultra case 3rd member with Richmond 9 inch 3.70 pro gear and big 35 spline pinion. Housing # N1912 40 spline spool Has 4 magnet collar. Less then 10 runs on this unit. Asking $1200 call or text Cody at 916-494-8888
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Powerflush toilets by Orange_Crush @ 34 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Sixpak No, THIS is the toilet you need.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7nRRykiOGc Ah yes...Red Green...The Jerry Clower of Canada.
Moparts Race Cars / Parts/Tools/Trailers
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Race Parts - 1st Quarter by brownout @ 38 minutes 22 seconds ago

Champion speed series wheels powdercoated black 15x3.5 and 2 inch backspace and 4.5 inch bolt pattern with M/T ET fronts mounted and balanced. front tires 26/4.5/15 everything is brand new and never run. asking $675 call or text Cody at 916-494-8
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting article on dropping value of collector cars by NewbombTurkk @ 41 minutes 38 seconds ago

Too many modded cars on BJ....I despise old cars which are lowered with tall rims.....barf.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Powerflush toilets by Sixpak @ 46 minutes 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Orange_CrushThis is the toilet you need. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQLPXImsHQk No, THIS is the toilet you need.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7nRRykiOGc
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Not again! by feets @ 49 minutes 25 seconds ago

I neglected to mention that the tire appears fine but the wheel has a crack in it.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: ANYONE BEEN WATCHING BARRETT-JACKSON by 6PKRTSE @ 50 minutes 55 seconds ago

Mopars are selling strong.
I need a 3.90 pro gear 💩
Jump to new posts Re: U.S. GEAR now making Dana 60 progear 5:57 5:86 6:17 ratios by pittsburghracer @ 54 minutes 49 seconds ago

I would flip my car over with a set of those. LOL
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Powerflush toilets by 4406bbl @ Today at 10:42 PM

Yep, 12" is standard, lots of 10" roughs in old homes that had wall hung tanks,and concrete floors on wood joists, makes it fun to move the closet bend 2".
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: freeze plug fitment issue by RapidRobert @ Today at 10:41 PM

got (20) Pioneer EPC41's coming from Oreillys for $11.22 including shipping which ain't bad. that'll be enough for 2 blocks & an extra or two. these are the ones on the left in the pic. all Done. thanks guys.
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 20 21 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,074 Registered Members
32 Forums
185,647 Topics
2,158,206 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
U.S. GEAR now making Dana 60 progear 5:57 5:86 6:17 ratios
by mloboda
Today at 07:46 PM
Not again!
by feets
Today at 07:35 PM
Anyone know this vendor at Detroit or Indy swapmeets?
by Stanton
Today at 06:55 PM
69 Cuda 340 value
by RMCHRGR
Today at 06:03 PM