Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Any1 use the NAG1 or torqueflite 8 in an old mopar? by Darius @ 1 minute 14 seconds ago

That is correct..stock ECM, TCM, Haywire harness with a 24 space fuse block. No anti lock, air bag, or body controls computers. Diablo will allow engine management to some pretty good degree but to be honest with you, I have never messed with that si
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: renewal on subscriptions by btomasko @ 7 minutes 46 seconds ago

BTT
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Mopar Nats, Columbus, Ohio by wvjohn @ 28 minutes 57 seconds ago

we go every year.hopefully will be there with chrysler kit car display next year
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: over pressure a/c situation: 2012 Dodge Ram 5.7 by Guitar Jones @ 33 minutes 33 seconds ago

Condenser fans are known to go out on those trucks. Have the system evacuated and recharged with the proper amount and check the fan operation.
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Attn: Jim at Detroit Muscle Technologies by charge70 @ 40 minutes 21 seconds ago

I'm in also.2005 Dodge Daytona.
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: My gen 3 project by fbs63 @ 51 minutes 19 seconds ago

What happened to the 16 ING1A coils?
Moparts General
Jump to new posts 2018 Mopar Nats, Columbus, Ohio by captainjack @ 55 minutes 44 seconds ago

Anyone going to the Nats in Columbus this year?
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Ritter racing block design flaw by 360tripleblack77 @ 58 minutes 36 seconds ago

Very sad to see this Shiloh! I hope that you can fix this issues soon!
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Big Block Engine - 3rd Quarter by JMracin @ Today at 06:42 AM

I have an Offenhauser tunnel ram for b-motor 383-400. Comes with 2 carter afb 625 cfm carbs (9636sa,9637sa).Was told the carbs were rebuilt, not sure but very clean inside. Also includes linkage. Iam in Dayton ohio, prefer local pick up..500$ obo
Jump to new posts Re: Exhaust Tip Alignment by A39Coronet @ Today at 06:29 AM

Thanks all...wasn't sure if it was that easy or if they needed to be pull out a bit. Normally on this car, if it's too easy, I did something wrong.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 V code Super Bee project by sogtx @ Today at 06:26 AM

Oy vey
Jump to new posts Re: 360 build opinions by Eggman @ Today at 06:14 AM

This is kinda a run what i have build. Lots of parts have accumulated in my garage and it was either try to sell them at a loss or put them to use and sell the whole truck running.
Jump to new posts Re: Oil Coming Out Of Oil Breathers Help by Hemi ragtop @ Today at 06:03 AM

Something is going on for you to have that much blow by. I have the same bore/stroke combination and I have no blow by, none. I am running stock valve covers with a stock push on breather on the driver side and a pvc valve in the passenger side. Can
Jump to new posts Re: Squat or Lift ? by tex013 @ Today at 05:53 AM

Originally Posted By LA360The Calvert 9 way adjustable shocks are Rancho's with Calvert stickers on them. Yep Tex
Jump to new posts Re: 73' to 74' Coronet and Charger front ends??? by NachoRT74 @ Today at 05:44 AM

why miss the comfort with the rubber mounts ? is Coronet to drive it pleasuring, not a race car!! rubber píeces were being on reproducing process what told were to be ready by january this year BUT never head back from the guy working on them ( 69b
Jump to new posts Re: Information Binder on Car by NANKET @ Today at 05:42 AM

I wanted to load a photo, but it isn't happening. Yes it's a cool color, it turns gold in the sun and then it looks great. Hard to impossible to duplicate the correct factory look of this paint in today's world.
Jump to new posts Re: Rare 350 Big Block by Spaceman Spiff @ Today at 05:40 AM

Originally Posted By Alaskan_TAMost people do not know a 350 even exists from Chrysler. It’s almost as if Mopar guys didn’t know there was anything built prior to 1962.
Jump to new posts Re: Rare 350 Big Block by Spaceman Spiff @ Today at 05:38 AM

Originally Posted By Morty426Aren't those one year only? 1958 only.
Jump to new posts Re: Nostalgia Funny Car nationals by 70dusterjohn @ Today at 05:31 AM

Wife loves sitting in it when we fire it up.. https://youtu.be/7j4M35d3pk0
Jump to new posts Re: Nostalgia Funny Car nationals by 70dusterjohn @ Today at 05:26 AM

This is Second round We went 6.87 @ 147 mph https://youtu.be/r--Nxs5kZ_Q
Jump to new posts Re: Squat or Lift ? by LA360 @ Today at 05:23 AM

The Calvert 9 way adjustable shocks are Rancho's with Calvert stickers on them.
Jump to new posts Re: Nostalgia Funny Car nationals by 70dusterjohn @ Today at 05:23 AM

Here is the finale round, went 6.87 @ 150. Was well out of it by the 1000ft mark https://youtu.be/Gg_AdDCnUwY
Jump to new posts Re: Squat or Lift ? by rb446 @ Today at 04:40 AM

And this is old school on my 340 with stock 340 l/springs clamped@front, std performance shocks with 2" extensions and the dreaded pinion snubber. It comes up straight, reason pass tyre is not off ground is because I didn't know the bump stop ha
I believe Firm Feel carries suspension upgrade parts. More radical, some folks have grafted in the earlier straight TB setup for road race. A mag (??Car Craft) had an article a few years ago about one that ran the Silver State Classic.
Jump to new posts Re: New repo Rim blow by tman @ Today at 03:35 AM

I found an issue with my Rimblow. Today I was at car show and it was 89 degrees outside. When driving home, I noticed that the silver trim tape around the circumference was lifting up all around. I looks like little peaks where it is lifting up.
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 20 21 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,385 Registered Members
32 Forums
191,056 Topics
2,228,705 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
2018 Mopar Nats, Columbus, Ohio
by captainjack
54 minutes 30 seconds ago