Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Life expectancy of my red line tires by RoadRunnerLuva @ 22 seconds ago

Use your COMMON SENSE....20+ year old tires? Not me!
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Seat Options for 5 point harness by Kam*Kuda @ 1 minute 19 seconds ago

What are the options for a street strip car and seats and 5 point racing harness I had purchased the cheap Summit seats and adapted them but I would like a different option Thoughts? Pics? Its for a 68 B Body
Street Rodders
Jump to new posts Re: Suspension swap? Why not? by Old Ray @ 3 minutes 32 seconds ago

Consider putting the truck cab and a flat deck on the motor home chassis,maybe less work, I think the motor home front axle might be located forward more then a regular truck.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1962 Chrysler New Yorker wagon Arizona .. $10,000 by therocks @ 5 minutes 18 seconds ago

Had a 63 that was dark blue.Seats down I could lie in the back and Im over 6 ft tall.Loved it.Would make that thing look like a junk pile.Paid 350 for it.Miss those old days.Rocky
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Please forgive me for I am weak....... by yorker @ 6 minutes 31 seconds ago

I checked the title of post and thought you possibly had the same problems I do. Well. some things just can't be discussed on this forum. If you have a car 7 years old or less you may try driving for a rideshare firm. Take care of mom. My mom been
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 Dodge Challenger Convertible A66 340 Four Speed by Adm413 @ 6 minutes 43 seconds ago

This green on green A66 4 speed challenger was at Carlisle this year. It had a fresh resto and was beautiful. It was one of the coolest and most unique e bodies there.
Jump to new posts Re: Doug’s or TTI’s by 9secondsatellite @ 6 minutes 54 seconds ago

I have run both dougs and tti. the tti are the best quality and fit hands down. imo tti's are the best off the shelf headers money can buy.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Next Dodge Challenger will get electric-motor boost by Goes Like Hell S @ 7 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By gdonovan You have a funny concept of freedom; forcing private property owners at the point of a gun to accept encroachments on their freedom for your preferences. I side with the private property owners. Once you side with th
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Any Electricians in the house? by astjp2 @ 10 minutes 50 seconds ago

Well some heaters I have installed required 10/4 wire, 2 hots, 1 neutral and 1 ground for a commercial installation.
Jump to new posts Re: '71 340 Challenger Convertible by RSI700VIPER @ 11 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By I_bleed_MOPAROriginally Posted By Diego (not Ted)Yes Learn something new every day. Tim Chrysler did not make an R/T convertible in 1971, no matter what engine was ordered including the 426 HEMI. Hard to believe but tr
Jump to new posts Re: Can you make a Dominator carb streetable? by GY3 @ 14 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By BradHOriginally Posted By GY3Originally Posted By hemi-itisI'D bet he would get into the 10's with a thumperized tater! Been 10's already... Not w/o your bottle... Did 100 mph in the 1/8th on a below sea level morning...Un
Jump to new posts Re: Sputter / backfire FiTech fuel injection by forphorty @ 15 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By John_KunkelOriginally Posted By SupercudaOriginally Posted By John_KunkelOriginally Posted By BDW Other day I got on the gas and it sputtered and seemed to backfire. Backfired out the exhaust or the intake? IAC reading on the
Jump to new posts Re: 1968 383 with stock intake carb?? by lewtot184 @ 16 minutes 53 seconds ago

the throttle bores on the edelbrock 600's are identical to the stock avs. the edelbrock 650's are closer to venturi size of the stock carb. i'd do a 650.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Broadcast sheet alignment by Alaskan_TA @ 19 minutes 37 seconds ago

Very common issue. You can see examples of other printer errors at http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/factoryErrors.shtml
Jump to new posts RAM Tradesman C/V Aluminum Cargo Floor Questions (2013) by danski0224 @ 21 minutes 50 seconds ago

Hello- I have recently acquired a 2013 RAM Tradesman C/V with the "base" aluminum floor in the back. There was an optional version of this floor, with access doors to the "Stow and Go" seat stowage locations in the floor. There
Jump to new posts Re: 440 Motorhome head swap by fast68plymouth @ 21 minutes 52 seconds ago

My recollection is that the old Paul Rossi Street Fighter heads were made from the motor home heads.
Jump to new posts Re: Change in direction w/ carburetor by fast68plymouth @ 24 minutes 21 seconds ago

It doesn’t seem so much of a change in direction as, “now I have two of these”.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Next Dodge Challenger will get electric-motor boost by Goes Like Hell S @ 27 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By tboomerOriginally Posted By Goes Like Hell SOriginally Posted By tboomerGuys...Can we stop the name calling and arguments please? Get back to talking cars or this thread is finished. Thank you. I was wondering when the part
Jump to new posts Re: Little video action for you guys snowed in.. by Cab_Burge @ 29 minutes 23 seconds ago

How about enticing them into a race with you by giving them the move No relights that way
Jump to new posts Re: Can you make a Dominator carb streetable? by fast68plymouth @ 29 minutes 37 seconds ago

I’ve never run any ootb, as from Holley 4500 carb that I felt had “good” low speed manners. I have however tested many of them where the a/f ratio is in the 7’s or 8’s at light part throttle operation. That’s a little tough on plugs.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Any Electricians in the house? by RoadRunnerJD @ 31 minutes 36 seconds ago

Doesn’t a 240V require a 220 line? My air compressor says it’s 230V and I had to run a 220 line with a 30A circuit breaker and a 10/2 wire. I would think with those heaters, I’d run separate circuits with 30A breakers and 10/2 lines?
Jump to new posts Re: lower radiator support by AndyF @ 33 minutes 15 seconds ago

Sure it does something but might not be the best place to put weight. All depends on what you're doing with the car. Drag race doesn't need anything there but NASCAR might.
Jump to new posts Re: Can you make a Dominator carb streetable? by Cab_Burge @ 35 minutes 42 seconds ago

I've had a bunch of different old style, non HP, 1050 CFM Dominators. I didn't try to tune the 8082 though and got rid of it to buy another List# 9375 I'm trying to remember another Holley 1050 CFM List number that I think may nave been 8086, 8680
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 Dodge Challenger Convertible A66 340 Four Speed by allmopar @ 36 minutes 43 seconds ago

The tan and the green interiors look good when fresh. When they are aged they are 6 different shades inside. Especially the carpets and door panels. A freshening up would do wonders for this car seeing it is so solid to start with. It is kind of weir
Jump to new posts lower radiator support by plycuda @ 37 minutes 3 seconds ago

I have frame connectors and made my own torque boxes and inner fender supports but has anyone made there own radiator support.do you think its doing anything. I get the torque boxes and fender supports but with the k member bolted there and the stock
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 24 25 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,708 Registered Members
32 Forums
196,858 Topics
2,306,984 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
RAM Tradesman C/V Aluminum Cargo Floor Questions (2013)
by danski0224
16 minutes 59 seconds ago
lower radiator support
by plycuda
32 minutes 12 seconds ago
Broadcast sheet alignment
by mopargem
32 minutes 42 seconds ago
FlatStoppers Tire Ramps
by RoadRunnerLuva
36 minutes 50 seconds ago