Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: The case of the missing playground set ! by Guitar Jones @ 10 minutes 51 seconds ago

Maybe he was having second thoughts about spending that much on the house and is looking for a way out or spend less than his offer.
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 440 STROKER KIT by thedriver @ 26 minutes 30 seconds ago

😂
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: DAVID REA GRAVEYARD CARZ DID U MEET HIM? by Frankenduster @ 30 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By OhioMoparOriginally Posted By rocksmopar I say he will eventually leave GYC's for greener pastures. He left two or three weeks ago. I predict we will land on the moon one day. Also, I suspect that Dodge may shock the industry
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Help with Lynch Rd info please (last Coronet R/T?) by 69CoronetRT @ 32 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Morty426What the heck goes it matter if it's the 69 WS27 convertible? That holds no real value and can't be proven. It's like the 1 of 1 infatuation everyone has. It's all hype. Because a WS27 from Lynch Road would be
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Ali G3 block from mopar by RylisPro @ 32 minutes 14 seconds ago

I don't know the exact weight just that the 6.1 aluminum blocks are advertised as 100 lbs. lighter than the production cast iron 6.1 blocks. Not really apples to apples comparison, but when I swapped out my cast iron aluminum top end 340 with the cu
Jump to new posts Re: Wheels by ozymaxwedge @ 41 minutes 13 seconds ago

As you say,,,,Down Under I could not find a tire with enough side wall for my Cuda Tom, the 17" tires I did find were actually smaller diameter than the 165/80/15's that we normally run so I went back to 15" Only taller 17" tire was $$
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Can someone give me advice (read) on these plugs? by madscientist @ 47 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By plazomatThanks all, I am gonna try and lean it out this weekend. Originally Posted By madscientistThere is oil on the plugs but that thing is pig rich. Once you get the idle and cruise close you need to start cutting the shells
Street Rodders
Jump to new posts Re: Crown Vic front end by 64Bel @ Today at 12:23 AM

Here's a thread from over at fbbo where he used one in a 66. https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/pro-touring-66-d100.130193/
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1971 superbee by Morty426 @ Yesterday at 11:54 PM

Originally Posted By GB5andGY8Originally Posted By BigMoneyLewisRusty for California standards or rusty for New York standards ? Car was wearing Washington State plates in the photos and is still there, according to the conversation my brother had
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Thumbs up to Bouchillon, down to another SOURCE by sasquatch @ Yesterday at 11:50 PM

While most people here would consider him my competition, I bought from Randy before I was in this business and I still do today for stuff we don't carry. Send him business pretty often. Guys been around the block so many times he has his own parking
Jump to new posts Re: transmission pan cast aluminum vs stamped steel by John_Kunkel @ Yesterday at 11:48 PM

Originally Posted By Cab_BurgeOriginally Posted By John_KunkelI don't have a sacrificial cast pan to test your "shatter" theory but I'll bet the cast pan is a little more robust than you think. Have you seen a cast piston shatter? I have
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: Chasing Ghosts 2 426 engines by Morty426 @ Yesterday at 11:47 PM

Originally Posted By ph23vohe is F.O.S.. mark my word.. Probably not FOS, more likely just ignorant. I'm guessing you are going to find a 426 Max Wedge and 440 four barrel. He probably got the 426MW first and he thought it was Hemi and since the
Jump to new posts Dart Vinyl Top by CUDASROCK @ Yesterday at 11:47 PM

got a 1973 Dart that i want to put new vinyl on .. 42 " seams .. Is it the same top for both 2 and 4 door models? Don't want to order the wrong one if there is a difference
Jump to new posts Re: An off balance thread.. by pittsburghracer @ Yesterday at 11:46 PM

There have been lots of threads on what not to use from 440source 1. I beam rods. They quit selling them because of breakage 2. Rocker arms 3 harmonic balancers. I would put one on an engine. Never.
Jump to new posts Re: Possible cause of torque converter noise? by John_Kunkel @ Yesterday at 11:44 PM

There is no fluid pressure in the converter in Park, so a crank with excessive end play could wander back; pressure in the converter in other gears tends to drive the crank forward. Just spitballin'.
Jump to new posts Re: Stud sizes (Ammeter & Starter Relay) by John_Kunkel @ Yesterday at 11:41 PM

Ammeter studs are #10-32 and relay stud is 5/16"-24.
Moparts Truck / Vans / Jeep / Willys
Jump to new posts WANTED wiring harness by volaredon @ Yesterday at 11:28 PM

88 Dodge truck or RC engine compartment wiring harness wanted. from the bulkhead out. Complete. looking for harness from a 360 4 barrel truck. ECU ignition, NOT TBI!!! That is what I am trying to get AWAY from! Prefer NOT a lean burn harness but c
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Has anyone delt with Country Classic Cars by mopars4ever @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM

Let us know how it goes.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: My new ride, last of its breed by AZ_A12_BEE @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Originally Posted By FrankendusterThat is the only type of truck that I really like. I've had 3 Ram 1500 trucks...a 2002, a 2006 and my 2007. For the money you spent, I would have jumped at the chance too. I'm surprised to see a 3.92 axle in the truc
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Looking at a Major Change by Bob J @ Yesterday at 11:12 PM

Now on not bending over the fenders I was at the same place. So I bought a used Porsche since the new Challengers are so heavy. I know wrong forum, but dam it is so nice
Jump to new posts Re: New Wheel Vintiques rallye's don't go over hub by PAULS_340 @ Yesterday at 11:11 PM

I do have aftermarket rotors and it does have a very slight ridge. I thought maybe the powder-coating was causing it, but no. I ended up slowly bolting down each lugnut and pressfit the wheels on. Not fun getting them off.
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Beginning bone stock 86D350 restoration by SomeCarGuy @ Yesterday at 11:11 PM

Cool deal. Call Porter Racing Heads in VT. Dwayne will set you up with aluminum heads and build specs to give a local shop to do the short block. Redoing your heads isn’t all that much cheaper than getting new stuff that will wake the thing up. D
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: New Jersey members- car insurance question? by mopars4ever @ Yesterday at 11:09 PM

First off, I never said the state required full coverage. I was saying the bank would require it if the car was financed. Second, the wrong card could have been easily given. How many people check the VIN or other info at the time of the accident due
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Gen 3 Hemi Block Info by DarrenB @ Yesterday at 11:02 PM

Hi All. I am looking for input from some experienced & knowledgeable builders of performance Gen3's: 1. List of different engine block castings used since 2003; 2. Differences between same block castings internally & externally; 3. Most comm
Moparts General
Not for sale
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,383 Registered Members
32 Forums
190,903 Topics
2,226,932 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Wheels