Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Talking about Spaghetti wires under the dash.... I've been cooking enough of it, but not dealing with it under the dash lately. Between my own day job and keeping on Palm Readers a$$ to finish the doors, (He's a mad scientist when it comes to body wo
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: Survivor 70 Polara - cool by buildanother @ 9 minutes 26 seconds ago

The front is the coolest part, even w/out a superlite stuck in there...
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Ugly finish to the day.... by 340SIX @ 10 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Satilite73 I was only doing about 30 and I didn't hit anyone. I made the 5 mile trip home slowly using downshifting and the E-brake. I have not read anything like that..........................since Mopar Jamie w
Jump to new posts Re: Honing oil by Cab_Burge @ 11 minutes 1 second ago

I've used diesel fuel, kerosene or cleaning solvent with a little oil in it to hone in a garden sprayer
Jump to new posts Re: 69 Cuda 340 value by Thread Ender1 @ 14 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By 69MannixWord is the Mike Ash is doing poorly health wise. Mental health is questionable too at what he's asking. As well as chain smoking those non filter Marlboro Cigarettes has cut off the required oxygen to his brain to keep i
Jump to new posts Re: Cast iron big block availability? by Cab_Burge @ 16 minutes 26 seconds ago

I would try contacting the FBI agent at the nearest American consulate to see about them ripping you off for international fraud Let us know what happens please
Jump to new posts Re: Fiberglass parts. by Sammy @ 16 minutes 45 seconds ago

VFN on my Dart as well. Nice fit and finish
Jump to new posts Tri-State Stock/SuperStock 2018 by A39Coronet @ 18 minutes 42 seconds ago

For the 2018 season, I'm hoping to assist Mike Carr in presenting the 2018 Tri-State Stock/SuperStock series in PA, Ohio, and MD. I've had the opportunity to race this series for the past several years, and have never been disappointed by the compet
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Oil Pump Instal by Cab_Burge @ 20 minutes 22 seconds ago

I won't use vasoline or grease on the pump gear or rotor The motor runs on oil, use that to thoroughly coat the insides of the pump, rotor, gears and the gear shaft up in the pump body and on the O ring and pump body shaft that slides into the bloc
Not the same tire, but my brother has Hoosier Quick Time Pros on aluminum rims without tubes and they hold air just fine. He put rims screws in on the outside only thinking they would spin when aired down, but later found out the back end of the car
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: “Maximum Bob” Lutz predicts Tesla will go broke by 340SIX @ 27 minutes 52 seconds ago

They do not care if it goes under! The "Infrastructure" will still be there after it is gone.............................
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Powerflush toilets by 340SIX @ 29 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By rowin4 Over the years in the rental business I have found toy sail boats, toy blocks, lotion bottles, tampons, a squirrel, macaroni, toilet paper rolls , porcelain decor statue and probably more that I can't think of now. Also
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar History '66-'67 by Neil @ 38 minutes 10 seconds ago

What were he sales numbers for those cars? I see plenty of 66-67 GM and Ford cars around so maybe the public went to Mustangs, Chevelles, and Corvettes leaving Mopar with slower sales? Interestingly I run across very nicely done 66-67 Mopar B Body c
Modern Moparts Muscle
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Modern Mopar Vehicles - 1st Quarter by FastmOp @ 39 minutes 21 seconds ago

2010 B5 SRT Challenger auto. All options but sunroof. Has a Procharger H.O. kit, TTI stainless headers, tinted windows, Predator tuner, drag radials. Low miles with 31,000 I bought it new and built it up to be a fun weekend car. Runs strong.
Moparts Race Cars / Parts/Tools/Trailers
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Race Parts - 1st Quarter by DavidDean @ 44 minutes 56 seconds ago

M/T Race tubes to fit 14 x 32 tire #9558 $100.00 pair + shipping PM me for more info & pics
Jump to new posts Re: 70 Charger Speedometer Cable Length for Cruise Control. by 6PKRTSE @ 55 minutes 55 seconds ago

I have them on my factory cruise control 70 Charger but they are on the car and out in storage. I can't measure them right now. They are different lengths than the cable on a non cruise car.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: ANYONE BEEN WATCHING BARRETT-JACKSON by kidmopar @ Today at 12:38 PM

Originally Posted By ScottSmith_HarmsYes Pete, you are right on the money with that commentary. Sellers are quick to point out the final bid price they got for thier car, but slow to admit the real costs (and losses) associated with going to auction
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Small Block Engine - 1st Quarter by EV2Bird @ Today at 12:31 PM

2 Cometic MLS Head Gaskets C5622-070 I paid $205 to my door from summit for the pair. https://www.summitracing.com/parts/cgt-c5622-070 Shoot me a fair offer if these fit your needs. Pm me here please.
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Dodge Truck Purchase (Opinion) by RUNCHARGER @ Today at 12:20 PM

I love the 57's and 66-71 Sweptlines. However for something you drive in traffic etc. it is just so much easier to buy a 72-80 with their P.S. and disc brakes. I find the 72-80's look nice too with their 71 Road Runner style fender openings and bird
Jump to new posts Re: 426 mopar heads by 70HemiGTX @ Today at 12:17 PM

Ok. I was looking in the ad for a place to copy the add. When it comes to computers, I am not that proficient.... I see where you just copied the add. out of the search box at the top of the page.
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 Charger V code ebay by chargervert @ Today at 12:00 PM

Originally Posted By 69xOriginally Posted By chargervertOnce you own a 70 you will see what the 68 and 69 are lacking! Well they are not lacking looks thats for sure I agree and have owned several of all three years,but the 70 Chargers are being pe
Jump to new posts Re: Does anyone have a VFN hood on their 64 Dodge? by 64hemi330sedan @ Today at 11:58 AM

yes i do. mine had a eight inch hole in it. looked to be where a stock location mounted engine would have the carburetor located. i cut it out to fit for a indy 440-25 inline intake and carbs. as a side note. i would call there hood a race hood. mine
Jump to new posts Re: AVS is sinking floats by dvw @ Today at 11:56 AM

Originally Posted By rarefishOriginally Posted By dartgameIt’s been said a bunch of times above - you’ve got some sort of timing issue if it backfires. Make sure your timing marks are correct on the damper, use a positive stop on piston #1. I
Jump to new posts Re: A/B body steering interchange? by dvw @ Today at 11:53 AM

Two different pitman shaft diameters. Make sure that the correct pitman arm is available to fit . Doug
Jump to new posts Re: Wrecked 68 Roadrunner on eBay by topside @ Today at 11:44 AM

Yeah, sad set of photos; I'm only glad it's not one of my old cars.
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,075 Registered Members
32 Forums
185,659 Topics
2,158,387 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Tri-State Stock/SuperStock 2018
by A39Coronet