Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Full Size
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted - Mopar Full Size - Parts/Cars - 1st Quarter by AeroMonte @ 1 minute 13 seconds ago

I'm putting a 440/727 combo into a 66 Sport Fury. I'm looking for a transmission crossmember and a driveshaft. Car has an 8 3/4 rear end. PM me if you can help. I'm located in Poplar Bluff Mo. Thanks
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Any Electricians in the house? by jcc @ 3 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By RoadRunnerJDDoesn’t a 240V require a 220 line? My air compressor says it’s 230V and I had to run a 220 line with a 30A circuit breaker and a 10/2 wire. I would think with those heaters, I’d run separate circuits with 30A br
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: How many US states have you been in? by yorker @ 5 minutes 22 seconds ago

None were really " stated ", but if you include institutions then I would have to say been in all three.
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: disc brake conversion by 9secondsatellite @ 6 minutes 13 seconds ago

well since no one had an answer, i figure i would tell you the best solution for this that i came up with. i called a place called Control Cables out of California. give them the measurements you need and they will make it for you and at a reasonable
Jump to new posts Re: Life expectancy of my red line tires by RoadRunnerLuva @ 7 minutes 51 seconds ago

Use your COMMON SENSE....20+ year old tires? Not me!
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Seat Options for 5 point harness by Kam*Kuda @ 8 minutes 48 seconds ago

What are the options for a street strip car and seats and 5 point racing harness I had purchased the cheap Summit seats and adapted them but I would like a different option Thoughts? Pics? Its for a 68 B Body
Street Rodders
Jump to new posts Re: Suspension swap? Why not? by Old Ray @ 11 minutes 1 second ago

Consider putting the truck cab and a flat deck on the motor home chassis,maybe less work, I think the motor home front axle might be located forward more then a regular truck.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1962 Chrysler New Yorker wagon Arizona .. $10,000 by therocks @ 12 minutes 47 seconds ago

Had a 63 that was dark blue.Seats down I could lie in the back and Im over 6 ft tall.Loved it.Would make that thing look like a junk pile.Paid 350 for it.Miss those old days.Rocky
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Please forgive me for I am weak....... by yorker @ 14 minutes 0 seconds ago

I checked the title of post and thought you possibly had the same problems I do. Well. some things just can't be discussed on this forum. If you have a car 7 years old or less you may try driving for a rideshare firm. Take care of mom. My mom been
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 Dodge Challenger Convertible A66 340 Four Speed by Adm413 @ 14 minutes 12 seconds ago

This green on green A66 4 speed challenger was at Carlisle this year. It had a fresh resto and was beautiful. It was one of the coolest and most unique e bodies there.
Jump to new posts Re: Doug’s or TTI’s by 9secondsatellite @ 14 minutes 23 seconds ago

I have run both dougs and tti. the tti are the best quality and fit hands down. imo tti's are the best off the shelf headers money can buy.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Next Dodge Challenger will get electric-motor boost by Goes Like Hell S @ 14 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By gdonovan You have a funny concept of freedom; forcing private property owners at the point of a gun to accept encroachments on their freedom for your preferences. I side with the private property owners. Once you side with th
Jump to new posts Re: '71 340 Challenger Convertible by RSI700VIPER @ 18 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By I_bleed_MOPAROriginally Posted By Diego (not Ted)Yes Learn something new every day. Tim Chrysler did not make an R/T convertible in 1971, no matter what engine was ordered including the 426 HEMI. Hard to believe but tr
Jump to new posts Re: Can you make a Dominator carb streetable? by GY3 @ 21 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By BradHOriginally Posted By GY3Originally Posted By hemi-itisI'D bet he would get into the 10's with a thumperized tater! Been 10's already... Not w/o your bottle... Did 100 mph in the 1/8th on a below sea level morning...Un
Jump to new posts Re: Sputter / backfire FiTech fuel injection by forphorty @ 22 minutes 36 seconds ago

Originally Posted By John_KunkelOriginally Posted By SupercudaOriginally Posted By John_KunkelOriginally Posted By BDW Other day I got on the gas and it sputtered and seemed to backfire. Backfired out the exhaust or the intake? IAC reading on the
Jump to new posts Re: 1968 383 with stock intake carb?? by lewtot184 @ 24 minutes 22 seconds ago

the throttle bores on the edelbrock 600's are identical to the stock avs. the edelbrock 650's are closer to venturi size of the stock carb. i'd do a 650.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Broadcast sheet alignment by Alaskan_TA @ 27 minutes 6 seconds ago

Very common issue. You can see examples of other printer errors at http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/factoryErrors.shtml
Jump to new posts RAM Tradesman C/V Aluminum Cargo Floor Questions (2013) by danski0224 @ 29 minutes 19 seconds ago

Hello- I have recently acquired a 2013 RAM Tradesman C/V with the "base" aluminum floor in the back. There was an optional version of this floor, with access doors to the "Stow and Go" seat stowage locations in the floor. There
Jump to new posts Re: 440 Motorhome head swap by fast68plymouth @ 29 minutes 21 seconds ago

My recollection is that the old Paul Rossi Street Fighter heads were made from the motor home heads.
Jump to new posts Re: Change in direction w/ carburetor by fast68plymouth @ 31 minutes 50 seconds ago

It doesn’t seem so much of a change in direction as, “now I have two of these”.
Jump to new posts Re: Little video action for you guys snowed in.. by Cab_Burge @ 36 minutes 52 seconds ago

How about enticing them into a race with you by giving them the move No relights that way
Jump to new posts Re: lower radiator support by AndyF @ 40 minutes 44 seconds ago

Sure it does something but might not be the best place to put weight. All depends on what you're doing with the car. Drag race doesn't need anything there but NASCAR might.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 70 A-Body 4-Spd Reverse Lockout Linkage ID/Confirmation by smuggler @ 45 minutes 53 seconds ago

2 pics of the adjustment rod up to the column tab (Sorry, tuff to shoot in the car).
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: LEGO | Dodge by shinysidup @ 46 minutes 35 seconds ago

Got mine from lego.com
Jump to new posts FlatStoppers Tire Ramps by RoadRunnerLuva @ 49 minutes 10 seconds ago

Anybody ever use these tire holders for long term/winter storage? If so, do they work good as far as, tires NOT going flat? https://tpc.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=CICAgKCb6Yb8ZBABGAEyCKnRgrCgLlT2
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,708 Registered Members
32 Forums
196,858 Topics
2,306,984 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Seat Options for 5 point harness
by Kam*Kuda
01/22/19 08:16 PM
RAM Tradesman C/V Aluminum Cargo Floor Questions (2013)
by danski0224
01/22/19 07:55 PM
lower radiator support
by plycuda
01/22/19 07:40 PM
Broadcast sheet alignment
by mopargem
01/22/19 07:39 PM