Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: It's going to be alot more expensive to build an engine soon by 440sourcedotcom @ 1 minute 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By krautrockBrandon, can you explain how the tariffs impact your stuff? There was a thread recently about this and people seem to think it works like this. There is X amount of cost of metals in a crankshaft, therefore the tariff i
That thing sure seems to work quite well!
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Rate my Dana 60 gear contact pattern by 65Fury440 @ 1 minute 50 seconds ago

Thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: Dying/Painting Vinyl Door Pads - Black to Tan by larrymopar360 @ 5 minutes 23 seconds ago

I changed colors and used SEM spray with great success. Lasted quite awhile until some peel started on steering wheel, which I cleaned often. I did not use adhesion promoter. Love SEM sprays, never tried their dyes. I cleaned first with Isopropyl A
Jump to new posts Re: happy birthday ! by Thumperdart @ 5 minutes 59 seconds ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYZ...........
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: 70 Back - B Body Cars For Sale - 4th Quarter by classof65 @ 10 minutes 6 seconds ago

1964 Plymouth Savoy. OK, so it's a four door but it is way cool and a good value for the price. Equipped with a Rev. Mopar built 451, topped with a Holley Street Dominator intake and QFT modified 950 pro series Holley carb, and electronic ignition.
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Best steering/suspension/brakes for 71 B body? by JF_Moparts @ 10 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By AndyFDid you read my book? The book might be the first place to start. I think it answers a lot of your questions. https://www.amazon.com/Mopar-B-Body-Performance-Upgrades-1962-1979/dp/1613252501 Nope, I didn't know about the
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts Re: B,E & A SHAKER HOOD TRIM RIM by JEJJ @ 18 minutes 9 seconds ago

1970-4 outer speaker grill retaining brackets for 3 speaker dash....no rust......$50/pair FREE SHIPPING in the lower 48 states!! Thanks for the ad Moparts! Jim 716-655-5477 bakurruda@aol.com
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: State Farm Insurance - Crooks by AdventurerSport @ 20 minutes 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By GTX MATTOriginally Posted By larrymopar360 When I have told them State Farm, they don't ask anymore questions, they just tell me they will not be able to beat their rate! I find that hard to believe any time I've ever gotten a
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Do you watch your local news? by SNK-EYZ @ 21 minutes 36 seconds ago

We're about 35 miles west of St.Louis and we usually watch the 10 pm local news (mainly for the weather). Kayse prefers to watch the NBC affiliate, but I prefer the CBS affiliate (less bias). The words that they choose in talking about a story shows
Jump to new posts Re: 440 stroker? by HotRodDave @ 42 minutes 22 seconds ago

the problem I have started running into when I build a big stroker is the typical street car cant take it, you spin the tires way too easily, if you get it to hook it twists up the car, even small block strokers, I built a 402 for a friends 68 notch
Jump to new posts Re: Full metal jacket in Mopar Action again? by humpty @ 50 minutes 28 seconds ago

Congrats FMJ! Now I need to run out and grab a copy...
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts 11.75" vs 12.19" Disc Kit by tdmoparguy @ 54 minutes 45 seconds ago

Does anybody have a comparison of the 11.75" Dr. Diff disc brake kit versus the Wilwood Dynalite 12.19" kit? I already have the Dr. Diff kit that I bought a while back, but haven't used. Is the Wilwood an upgrade worth messing with or just
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: Original go wing worth anymore than a good repro? by 318 Stroker @ 58 minutes 58 seconds ago

Originally Posted By mymcodebeeHey guys. Thanks for the input. I was assuming it may be worth more but my the repro looks pretty decent so wasn't sure how much more. I will check and see if he has the brackets Jason. I have always bought my spo
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Good Guy Alert 2.0 by 56_Royal_Lancer @ 59 minutes 47 seconds ago

Some of you may have read my earlier post when I gave a shout out to member MOPARX for sending me a faux, neon-green, early 90's vintage cellphone antenna for my '89 Country Squire. Well, what's an antenna without a period correct bag phone? Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: G's Mopar build thread (hemi, gerst, '69 Charger) by an8sec70cuda @ Today at 01:44 PM

Originally Posted By second 70I can't be the only one who has to remove the shock to get the valve cover off am I? LOL Even with studs removal sucks. Nope, I forgot to mention that I have to take the shock loose and push the shock stud down out th
Jump to new posts Re: power steering control valve nipple by hemi71x @ Today at 01:34 PM

Then get one of those earlier thin, copper washers, if they're available, and put that on your valve.
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: 70 Back - B Body Parts For Sale - 4th Quarter by moparply @ Today at 01:32 PM

NOS 1966-69 master cylinder rebuild kit, factory Chrysler kit in the early box, part number 2808606, mint condition, $100 Email kenwi@comcast.net
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sliding weatherseal at front of door glass by 69bfan @ Today at 01:29 PM

Some of the reproduction glass is a bit thicker than the OEM pieces which leads to issues, especially with the reproduction channel. I am only aware of one vendor at this time that manufactures the reproduction channels that everyone sells. Some of
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 70-71 Cuda Shaker Hood Carb Height 383 by Droop69 @ Today at 01:25 PM

That's awesome! I never could get a hold of the guy that made the 1st run of reproductions. You have to wonder how rare of a part the factory original support rods are? I have never seen a factory original one on a car or at a swap meet.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1800 Mile Barn Find by hotairballoonpilot @ Today at 01:23 PM

girl I dated in high school had one. Rolled it and they pushed the roof up and threw windshield back in it as that was only glass that broke. Light roll. Was that same blue too. Think we might of had "fun" in it before but memory is long go
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: good luck to all in the florida pan handle by Bens_Coronets @ Today at 01:16 PM

The planes can be flown PMC or "Partly Mission Capable". I worked with F-15s and F-16s and there were plenty of times we flew planes that were PMC. There is a hurricane evacuation plan for any base that's vulnerable. I'm sure even with t
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: '71 Dual snorkel air cleaner by hemichgr @ Today at 01:11 PM

HI, SELLING 1972 ROADRUNNER/SATELLITE PASSENGER FENDER IT NEEDS WORK BUT IS REPAIRABLE. $50 NO SHIPPING TOM 216-544-0195
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: RIP Steve Juliano by cudaboy340 @ Today at 12:54 PM

Steve collected the Plymouth Rapid Transit cars and TONS of Mopar memorabilia. Ed
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Lucky me. by tboomer @ Today at 12:52 PM

Congrats Ron!
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,532 Registered Members
32 Forums
193,952 Topics
2,265,285 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics