Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Race Cars / Parts/Tools/Trailers
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Race Parts - 4th Quarter by Frank Losurdo @ 59 seconds ago

Still have the oil pump?
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 'Snap' oversteer on wet roads by Frankenduster @ 1 minute 8 seconds ago

I'm guessing you have a tight limited slip differential, right?
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Question on tractors and larger lawn equipment by rowin4 @ 3 minutes 20 seconds ago

Buying a Kubota or John Deere tractor is a investment in itself . Add in your list of wanted implements our talking major money. As stated above first priority would be a well stocked dealer close by. Don't cheap out on low end equipment your going
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: New Best Pump Gas 440 by Chargerfan68 @ 6 minutes 35 seconds ago

Yeah. That is hauling for sure, for a pump gas ride. Nice work.
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Best way to limit vacuum advance by pjc360 @ 11 minutes 58 seconds ago

Originally Posted By RapidRobertI understand, we ain't going nowhere. when the time comes I would adj the initial/total (initial+slots)/springs/vac can: in order Well from expierence and trial and error I’ve determined where my engine likes the i
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Any by srt @ 19 minutes 4 seconds ago

Certainly makes one wonder. Not only where, but how the L can anyone enjoy a car as hot as this is. A little nauseating to say the least on so many levels.
Jump to new posts Re: All the specs to start your dyno #s guesses! 8^) by BradH @ 23 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By davencBrad, Thanks for sharing your results. How much HP did you gain with each 2* of timing? Did you only test the baseline carb at 34* timing? I wondering how close the baseline carb would have been with 38* timing and the
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: 70 Back - B Body Parts For Sale - 4th Quarter by PP1RT @ Yesterday at 11:55 PM

Warrantee hemi 4 spd no vin stamp. Date coded august 1969. Internals look very nice. $2500.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: Love Machine (non-Mopar) by UCUDANT @ Yesterday at 11:46 PM

This sounds like somebody is having a laugh at a buddies expense. It has a phone number and a low price and lots of funny verbage to ensure plently of reponse, suprised it doesn't say night shift worker/day sleeper to call at night.
Jump to new posts Re: rebuilt 440 and cannot get vac on cooling system. by B5 Bee @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

There are two valves on a radiator cap, pressure and vacuum. The vacuum valve is to refill the radiator from the overflow tank when the motor cools and creates a vacuum. It only takes 2 lbs of vacuum to open the return valve.
Jump to new posts Re: 340 Re-Rebuild or take my chances by poorboy @ Yesterday at 11:39 PM

Have it gone through for your peace of mind. You will never be comfortable with it unless you do. Every time you drive it, you will be worried about that being the day you find out something else was wrong. Gene
Jump to new posts Re: Disc brake conversion questions? by poorboy @ Yesterday at 11:28 PM

I've been converting all my Mopar front drum brakes to disc since the mid 70s! The first one was a few days after I tried to stop my first 70 Road Runner with 11" drums from 100 mph. The only exception was that 65 Barracuda, those 10" drum
When BJ quotes a price it has the 10% buyer premium added. So the bid was 60K. The car looks nice. 1970 mopars look bad with redline tires
Jump to new posts Neutral safety switch by RAY1969CARS @ Yesterday at 11:20 PM

Hi guys I have a B & m automatic shifter and was looking at the yellow wire coming off of the starter that go to the ignition and was wondering if that's where I splice into I have a stock wiring harness 1969 dart
Jump to new posts Re: 1971 Hemi Cuda 4-Speed at Barrett Jackson - $396K with Fees by ScottSmith_Harms @ Yesterday at 11:19 PM

Quote:Diversify. I love cars and I can't drive my stocks. I allocate X amount of income to screw off funds, that's what I use to buy cars. I imagine others are the same. Very much why Muscle Cars took off the first time in the late 80's anyone else
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Big Block Engine - 4th Quarter by Frank Losurdo @ Yesterday at 11:18 PM

I have a 1972 440HP six pack motor, 1971 casting year, Forged crank, flat top pistons, VIRGIN BORE, it is original, I have multiple pairs of heads so you can choose what heads. $1000 Elburn, Il Email: frankshemi@gmail.com or call/text (630)816-7164
Jump to new posts Re: Best paint for steel rims by MoparMike1974 @ Yesterday at 11:15 PM

I did my cop wheels with 2k epoxy then a coat of high build 2K primer. Most of the high build will be sanded off, I used it to fill small imperfections. After I sand the high build it will get another coat of epoxy primer. Last will be some 2K hot r
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: wanted radiator 2898048 by Frank Losurdo @ Yesterday at 11:12 PM

I may have them emblems for ya, Ill look tomorrow.
Jump to new posts Re: Where to purchase fender U-Nuts in bulk? by MoparMike1974 @ Yesterday at 11:08 PM

I wanted to add how awesome McMaster Carr is. I placed an order late thursday night and it arrived on Friday. $7 shipping and got it next day. Same deal on an order about a month ago. Im impressed with their shipping department.
Moparts Full Size
I'm looking for a nice pair of 440 FOUR BARREL or 440 MAGNUM fender emblems that were used on the 1967 Dodge B & C body cars,prefer oem parts,Thanks!
Street Rodders
Jump to new posts Re: Revisiting the 57 Plymouth by rowin4 @ Yesterday at 11:01 PM

Once the steering box and shaft are out why not cut it and fit a rag joint or trunnion joint in like 60's cars have. sure would make it easier if you ever had to do repairs again.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Is there a new sheriff in town? by justinp61 @ Yesterday at 10:57 PM

Originally Posted By DrCharlesOriginally Posted By moparpollackThe sheriff is near!!! One of the best comedies ever X2
Jump to new posts Re: Fel Pro 440 Rear Seal by RapidRobert @ Yesterday at 10:51 PM

Jeff can you post a pic
Moparts A Body
Jump to new posts Re: A Body - Cars For Sale - 4th Quarter by Slap Shot @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

I have 2 Dusters I am selling a factory FM3 pink one listed below and a 1971 340 Hemi orange body I am parting out. 1970 Plymouth Duster decode this factory fender tag it will tell you it is a factory FM3 pink car with black vinyl top, this is a proj
Jump to new posts Re: 470 dry sump engine on the dyno by AndyF @ Yesterday at 10:42 PM

Just finished up the analysis and building charts for the magazine article. Short summary is that on this engine a wet sump with vac pump made basically the same power as a dry sump setup. So pick your poison. The Wilson porting work on the Indy int
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 17 18 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
24,902 Registered Members
32 Forums
184,342 Topics
2,135,897 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Neutral safety switch
by RAY1969CARS