Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: New season of Street Outlaws starting soon. by Dave Hall @ 2 minutes 31 seconds ago

The final race in the series had some great racing! Close finishes! There were shots from the low camera angles that made me think that track had some prep to it. Most of the wild stuff happened with guys driving out of the groove.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: A "CRY CLOSET" coming to locations near you by Pale_Roader @ 58 minutes 58 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: Shaved drip rails? by RustyM @ Today at 01:53 AM

That would be great Hardcore, really appreciate it. Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Starting to work on the Duster by AndyF @ Today at 01:37 AM

I'm starting to work on the wiring. Turns out that is quite a project just by itself. I'm going to rewire the entire car since it was gutted. I can buy new wiring harnesses for the lights but I'll have to build a dash harness. One thing I came up wi
Moparts General
Have you opened up any inspection panels? I'm kinda curious how the inner wing and tail looks after all these years.
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: clutch problem on 68 rr by Morty426 @ Today at 01:27 AM

Originally Posted By NANKETCan't get disc in backwards, won't fit. Then why did my McLeod clutch disks come with a sticker on them that said "engine side" ?
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: WIW Not a Mopar but !!!! by kidmopar @ Today at 12:59 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l91ISfcuzDw
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Jefferson Car Show and Swap Meet THIS WEEKEND by Devil @ Today at 12:54 AM

I'm heading out tomorrow. Going to be there probably all three days depending on the weather. Anyone else going?
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
I've used hand cleaner and fairly soft scrub brush with good results. I figured if it's safe for your hands then it should be safe for the seats.
Jump to new posts Re: 1968 Hemi Dart clone , the hills of SoDak by 6PAK70CUDA @ Today at 12:36 AM

Good to hear, as they say on B-J it was "well bought"
Jump to new posts Re: Mystery hole in intake by John Brown @ Today at 12:36 AM

Heat source for automatic choke. Surely some of you remember automatic chokes on cars.
Jump to new posts Re: Real world weight loss program and it` cost.......... by fullmetaljacket @ Today at 12:35 AM

Wish I had the time to go to a cruise. Days are not long enough here neither.
Jump to new posts Re: 1971 BEE!!!!!!!!!! by EV2Bird @ Today at 12:31 AM

My hemi 500 had the org. motor out for 18k miles by me BUT it has a vin stamp that is fitting for the time period/production stamp and any real expert could tell its never been apart. I pulled the hemi, put in a 440 in approx 81, sold the car and
Jump to new posts Re: Black Superbird by Dodge @ Today at 12:23 AM

Sweet
Moparts Race Cars / Parts/Tools/Trailers
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Race Parts - 2nd Quarter by junkyardmaxie @ Today at 12:23 AM

for sale nice edelbrock single plane s/b 340 360 intake with special water neck good for power and rpm nice pc $140. plus shipping
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Lawnmower will not start by EV2Bird @ Today at 12:20 AM

When ya get the mower figured out, I got a el cheapo chain saw I can send ya, Its one of those push primer deals and ive went rounds with the pos, enough it just might sit forever. Could you deal be sucking air from the tank vs pulling fuel? Is
Jump to new posts Re: Small block front machining by EV2Bird @ Today at 12:07 AM

The grey rtv gm uses would also work, so well youd need a rubber mallet to get the cover off next time.
Let's not confuse the matter with the hemi, different animal. LOL
Jump to new posts Re: Caltrac with Sliders video by EV2Bird @ Yesterday at 11:44 PM

Ive had good luck with Qa1 doubles, cant say the difference between them and the calvert shocks because I never used the calvert shocks. But ive always thought the calvert shocks were not much different then the ranchos I use on my 4x4 red boot an
Could be Dale out in Waddell. He has several A bodies. PM me and I'll get you his number
Jump to new posts Re: Denso 1 wire? by astjp2 @ Yesterday at 11:33 PM

93 Geo Metro!
Jump to new posts Re: Mallory Unilite timing issue by sgcuda @ Yesterday at 11:23 PM

Watched your video. Interesting. My problem was on a snap of the throttle. If I rolled into the throttle gently, the timing retard was not noticed. Like you said and was mentioned earlier, just the rate of the timing light relative to the actual timi
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Thunderboats - Miss Budweiser, Miss Bardahl, etc. by Twostick @ Yesterday at 11:19 PM

Originally Posted By A12Thanks for setting me straight on the facts. Next time I need to spell check spellcheck on Chinook. I thought at one time some unlimited hydroplanes were using Allison V16's and I think Miss Pepsi, the image above one of your
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Mini bikes by camdog440 @ Yesterday at 11:04 PM

I picked up both of these in the last year or so. The blue 1970 CT70 is now a runner, the 1970 qa50 isn't quite yet.
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts 71 Satellite and 71 GTX Drivetrain/Parts by kzinge1 @ Yesterday at 10:50 PM

71 Plymouth Satellite for Sale Very clean Southern California car. Is a vinyl floor car so, will need both front and rear driver and passenger side floor patches. Will also need patches in fronts of both lower quarters. Trunk pan and extensions are
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,259 Registered Members
32 Forums
189,012 Topics
2,204,360 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Jefferson Car Show and Swap Meet THIS WEEKEND
by Devil