Quote:

It's pretty simple that if the 200+ folks from this site alone that no longer attend and make excuses as to why simply showed up one year, that would make the following year one of anticipation.

thats not how it works. people don't just show up because there is an event. the guys that put the event together have to make people want to go to the event. whatever that event may be. its quite obvious that e-town isn't doing that. as for me, i'm not going back till i hear from people i trust that the event is heading in the right direction. i refuse to blindly support something that i think sucks. hell i went too many years as it was declining, guess i figured they would turn it around. well that didn't happen so i'm using my money as my voice. e-town isn't getting it. i'll spend my hard earned money elsewhere thank you very much..

and walt, i gave you the name of the person to put that event together. its up to you to pass it on.

It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

www.MoparMisfits.com