Here's my 2% percent wheelbases.

*Bring a good gamblers race with buy backs included.

* Yes, invite a few of the Grudge races around the region to settle out their differences on Saturday, not Friday night. This includes inviting the Bowties, Tribes, Blue Ovals, Business MAD MEN Buicks, and even American motors to bring it to the line for a good old fashion run what you brung street race style send off.
I used to look forward to this kind of grind at the Mopar Nationals of which I still go to even though they have their track issues with racers and spectators as well.

*Bring the race cars back to their respective pit area in the pits by the staging lanes, not by the boonies at the end of the track where even the race gas is out of reach. Put the Kings of Queens ( no disrespect, just joking) in the rear where they can have peace of mind when talking numbers correct and proper paint codes.

* Make the pot chewable for the F.A.S.T or Super Car guys to come in formation and put on a good run. Maybe even a good bracket between F.A.S.T and the Super car crowd. Both a great set of guys and sportsmanship.

* Take a New stand to advertise it in more than a Mopar magazine or two. Radio spots could help. E-mail send offs. etc.

*FOOD!, I'm sorry, but if you are going to be charging mega dollars for the old true American past time cuisine, then it should at least have real beef and real health attached to it. I would not eat any of those so called meals if they even had Bobby Flay throw in a few flakes of seasoning. That is why my cooler is filled with good old fashion home cooked or slow food and drinks from places that care. People will come for the food only if it were only decent.
Forget about buying Joe Gibbs oil for your engine, you could change the oil in your car with some of that oil fat run off from the terrible food alone.

* And last but not least, A foot race between Rich Christensen (He's a closet Mopar man I believe) and I for the crown of Arm dropping nerds. Crowd can chip in on the pot and a third of the winners proceeds go to charity, the rest to the other runner ups charity.