Other than the obvious stuff, what are you guys doing to get your cars lightened up? My 71 scamp is currently around 3380 with me in it and Id really like to lighten it up as much as I can (car is all steel)... here is what I have already done

-manual brakes and steering
-battery relocated to the trunk
-edelbrock aluminum water pump
-mini starter
-smaller denso alternator
-lightweight wheels
-spare tire and jack removed
- lightened K member (cut for oil pan clearance)

Plans for this year
-lightweight plastic headlights
-drilling out the factory bumper brackets
- removing rear window regulators (gotta figure out how to keep them up though)
-remove all insulation out from under the carpet
-new RMS adjustable UCA's
- plastic instead of steel blade clutch fan
- was thinking of removing backseat, but not sure how much it weighs to even warrant the look of an uncomplete interior

This car is a street car, so i need to keep the heater box, wiper motor and wipers, etc. and it does have a full stereo (I know this is costing me some, but I gotta have my tunes, and it is a street car )

Was thinking of removing my crash bars and possibly trying to drill out/lighten some spots in the door behind the interior panel, but not sure whats safe (I have a pic attached, any ideas on where to hack would be great..the windows still need to be functional though)

If there is anything I am leaving out, please add. I have all of April off from school and my job doesnt start until May, so I have the whole month of free time to get this thing as light as I can. I don't have alot of money to spend on things like lightweight brakes and such (more stuff I can remove to lose the pounds) but all suggestions are welcome!