I appreciate all the opinions and insight guys! I understand its my car at the end of the day, and it being a street car, how important can a tenth be. In reality im just trying to do what I can for as little as I can to help it go faster.

It looks like im going to stick with my original list of stuff to save weight with. I may try also scraping off the undercoating, though I really do like the protection it gives to the body especially since I live in a moist climate and the car does see rain if i get stuck in it. Im really contemplating removing the heater box, but i'll have to decide for sure on that later i guess.

The car ran mid 13's last year, but the plan for this year is hopefully a mid 12 on the motor, even faster on spray. Got a couple of grudge races setup, so every tenth is gonna count.

I have some questions if anyone can help. If I remove the rear window regulators (I don't use those windows anyways, they are almost impossible to go down and back up, so i just leave them up always) how can i keep the window up so that it seals in the weatherstrip?

Also, is it possible to use a cutoff wheel on the crashbars and not have the paint bubble up and off? maybe only remove the middle section that so that it doesnt damage the paint?

And lastly, does anybody know how much weight can be saved by removing the backseat?

For those who were interested, the car is painted an 08 viper color, called snakeskin green pearl