Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

working on this one

Thats 1 way to fix a 6 bogger - run the Ford carbs with accelerator pumps in the end carbs.

Them ain't no Ford carbs. Those are a set of the original aftermarket six pak carbs for whatever you wanted to put them on They make more power on the engine dyno than the OEM carbs do, even modified by a good carb shop

They may not be FORD carbs, but they sure aren't Mopar (STYLE) carbs. Not with pumps in the end carbs, no vacuum seconday pods, full mechanical throttle linkage, and the fuel inlets on the linkage side. And, yes I'm aware of the accel pump conversion kits for the ends, but that still leaves the fuel inlets on the other side of the carb, like the FORDS.

The key word is "Holley aftermarket carbs" for sale over the counter for 340,440 six paks and Corvette Tri Power, not for Fords. The Ford carbs where turn around so the fuel bowls would not hit the distributor is what I remember on the 1962 and 1963 406 Ford Tri Power cars I seem to remember some of the 1969 A12 440 6 pak cars having drivers side fuel inlet also, is that true? Any of the real A12 guys on here?

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)