I did a quick scan of the thread, didn't see these things, forgive me if this was covered already.

-looks like you changed the vac spring before the engine was ran w/ this carb. Very easy to get the diaphram off center. Could have a huge vac leak at the pod.

-are you running a choke? I was having fits w/ my 3310 and another member pointed out that there is a hole that needs to be plugged if it is removed. Looks like a screw hole, I didn;t even think it was anythign until that was pointed out. I put a self tapping screw in and my carb now runs fine.

-I bet you have a vac leak someplace. If not at the above spots, someplace. Have you went over all of the intake areas with carb cleaner to check?

-how sure are you that the TDC mark is reliable? Maybe you have a bunch more timing than you think.

-have you tried different gas stations?

I really find it hard to believe that a 9.2 to 1 engine w/ aluminum heads pings on 93 octane w/o any vac advance at all. The jets you have in there just sound way too big. The plugs should be pretty dark, unless extra air is coming in somewhere. There has to be something missing in this picture.

I want my fair share