""The bigger jets did not alter my knocking issue.""

If you have pinging, then you either have too much timing too quick or you are lean.

The orange cam is the second most aggresive cam for the 30cc pump and I would have guessed that cam would have taken care of the issue. If the orange did not cure it, I would guess that your primary side jets are still too lean. You have to remember that the pump is just a "bandaid" to tranfer the carb from circuit to circuit.
I would suggest that you now bump up your primary side jets and retest. That blue cam will run out of fuel by 50% throttle movement which may affect your kickdown performance at highway speeds, or when you are above 50% throttle.
Also, the 82 jets are only activated after the black spring allows the secondaries to kick in. So you are using your primary jets most of the time with that black spring installed. This is why I suggest that you look at the primary jetting.
You could also swap out the 6.5pv for a higher rated unit since you have 10-11in of vacuum in gear. I would not go past an 8.5 because they are not super accurate.

1970 YO7 A66 [Canadian Export] F8 Challenger
340 (Currently in shop for stroker assy.)