We don't call them Hemiroids for nothin Now, if we had a double overhead cam hemi in production that could possibly resolve this debate NOT I was suprised several years ago when I built my first pump gas low compression street stroker motor that ended up making 1.37 HP per C.I. with a set of ported 906 iron heads. I was building and dyno testing a lot of motors then and I had not had a pump gas 426 Hemi make as much HP or torque per C.I. as that low deck wedge stroker did Still haven't That 512 low deck motor had absolutely no quench, 22 CC dished pistons .025 in the hole with a .042 thick head gasket and I used a stock low deck Edelbrock six pak intake and factory vacume carbs. I guess my message is anyone can make power with a wedge, not all of us can do the same with a 426 Hemiroid Maybe Ma Mopar saw the writing on the wall( 426 Hemis don't work as good as the L.A SB do HP per C.I.)) and decided to quit making them(426 hemis) and blame it on the govement emission rules and insurance companys

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)