Boost also gives you compression, (more air/fuel volume same space)
Hemi's lack the ability to have the type of compression that wedge designs do, partly due to the fact that the entire valve face diameter of both valves needs to be clearanced in the piston. Meaning, as you fill the chamber with piston you must relieve the dome of more material, compound that by valve lift/rocker ratio and the pocket becomes quite large, taking away compression and having negative effects on flame travel. As far as the Landy design piston, that was available from Venolia back in the late 80's. I had a very similar design in my last iron motor but instead of removing all the material from the crown (between the valve clearance trench) I only used a notch on each side to allow some flame travel balance. Also I had the valve clearance pockets fly cut(flat), my next motor was to have the pocket area plunge cut with a tulip shape cutter to eek out a little more compression. never got there. I'll look and see if have an old piston laying around and post a pic if I do.
But the Achilles' heel of the Hemi is compression, piston weight is down the list from there.
You get compression in them and stabilize the rocker system and you will find the power.

'01 P1500, Blown/Inj BAE,/Veney ,Bruno/CS2,Dana 60
'01 Dodge 3500 S Cummins Auto, Fresh air kit, 4" Exhaust,
'05 Dodge Magnum R/T - Too Much to list
'60 Willys CJ5
'01 International LPX - Project,DT466, Allison
'64 Plymouth Valiant, Inj 528 Hemi, 2spd