You guys have some very nice and fast street cars. My ideal of a street car is one that you can get in drive and have fun. I had a nice and some what fast 65 plymouth and by the time i was done it turned out to be a race only car.which towards the end got wear it was not fun.by that i mean the only time i got to run it was at the track and one year it rained so much we did not get very many times to race. so most of the time it just sat there.so I have finally built some thing that i can race and drive it on the street once in the while.which is my 73 dodge dart. my goal was to build a car that i could run on pump gas and run 10.50 in the 1/4. which i have came close to allready.i ran whats in my sig untill i broke my 8-3/4. oops sorry for rambling. i say just build what you want and have fun. here is a pick of my dart. thanks mopar65

3520 pound race ready 1973 Street/Strip Dodge Dart - Stock stroke 440/727 10.49 @ 125.0 on 93 pump gas & ET Street Radials. More to come... ( SGT Miller) Proudly served 12 years in the US ARMY RESERVES support our troops