I have a street/strip car, it was built for that purpose, nothing more and nothing less. I put a roll bar in it this summer, over the winter I mini tubbed it and installed a new Dana. It will probably slow down some from a combination of less gear and more weight, but thats ok. I like the 4.10 gear compared to the 4.30s, its more fun to drive.

I live out in the country and there is really nothing close to drive to. It was driven to work last week, 17 miles each way and did fine with the exception of the fuel issues, that hopefull will be fixed when it goes out again. The tempature was around 95 when I left work and it barely ran over 180.

I struggled with the roll bar decesion but it came down to being safe. It has gone 6.61 @ 102 in the 1/8. Plus no one really goes anywhere with me when I drive it. My wife thinks its to hot, loud and rides to rough. My youngest stepchild just turned 17 and really has no interest in cars, all he wants to do is play drums.

I will at some point buy or build a driver, something with air and a little pep. The Dart will always be what it is now, a hot rod.