I love my Dart and I'll definitely enjoy it this year and 'maybe' next summer but I need to make a change soon, it would take way too much money to convert this car to what I want to do, it would be easier to use the money to start over.

I love the new Chally's and may go that route, but it would be weird for me not to have an old muscle car. I think the stick shift would be fun but the car will have to have some steam, I've driven 12 second stick shift cars and in my opinion they are not as fun as a 9 second auto.

I've been searching for info this week on the whipple chargers but haven't found much for Mopar kits, and the Brand X kits seam pricey$$$.

Butch I would do that but I think in the long run I'd miss wrenching in the garage.

Quote:

My requirements for my turbo build are AC/PS/PB, nice sound system, good idle (.540 lift, .224 duration, 114 lsa), 3.54 gears, quiet, but still run 9's when needed.

I like those requirements!!

Thumper, I've spent my whole life loving the stuff you mentioned but it just doesn't do much for me anymore.

1970 Challenger, all aluminum 528 Hemi, HDK suspension, Tremec 5 speed manual