Quote:

I saw a 4 barrel T/A - AAR air cleaner,that looked just like that one at Carlsile,about two years ago. The seller was calling it the prototype air cleaner for what was to be the production air cleaner for the 4 barrel equipped 71 Challenger T/A. If thats the one you are discussing here. The same vendor had a complete 1969 383 Cuda engine,as you probably know the drivers side motor mount is completely different on those blocks for big block a body cars.

I dont miss much at Carlisle...dont know how I didn't see that....sure wish I stumbled on to that one for a look see... [/quote

The one I seen was an original peice,it looked exactly like a regular T/A-AAR sixpack air cleaner,but it was for a four barrel. It had a block off plate on it,with wingnuts. It looked like a 40 year old original peice,not something someone fabricated. If you walked from the show field at Carlsile,towards the fence at the back of the swapmeet,it was in the row at the bottom of the hill. I vend in row G,so it was at least,I/J row,or the next one.

70 Charger R/T SE 472 Hemi 70 Charger R/T convertible 70 Charger R/T V Code Sixpack 69 Charger R/T SE Sunroofcar 68 Charger 383 68 Charger 318 71 Charger R/T 70 Challenger convertible 71 Challenger convertible 71 Cuda 340 09 Challenger R/T Classic