Quote:

Anatols' B5 hemi Challenger was originally from Buffalo, NY where Walt D. bought it. It had a damaged door which Walt replaced and proceeded to add an NOS shaker hood, wide hood mldg pkge and an NOS Hemi shaker assembly he got from me. Walt also added louvers, spoilers.
He sold the car to Anatol this way. Anatol bought another NOS TA Hemi aircleaner that I had, and bought a TA hood and equipped it this way.
I almost traded for the car in the early 90's when Walt owned it and had added the goodies.
When Anatol had the car for sale at Chryslers @ Carlilse in the 90's, in a weak moment he sold me the complete shaker assembly incuding NOS hood/trim ring right off the car for $1800.00.
A board member here was with me when this went down. Anatol put a bulge hood back on it and sold the car after the show but did not let the HemiTA air cleaner go with it, selling it later. The current owner of ther air cleaner wishes to keep it.

its funny after work on a cold rainy night i drove 3 hours to make the deal on the car. earlier in the day he pulled it out of his garage and wrecked the rear quarter panel running over a bicycle.
i asked for a $2000.00 discount to get the quarter fixed. he said no. said thats the price. i said we made a deal over the phone and thought it was a fair request because earlier in the week, there was no damage on the car.
i walked away from it.challenger had full documentation and when i was going to purchase it.it had the TA hood on it.im positive it was coded for the n96.
i wasnt too thrilled about the added rear window louvers.