Thi scomment goes back to the original thread. Always wanted to know more about the 70-71 Challenger hemi cars with the TA hood. This entire thread has been very helpful and I hope I can add to it. In the 80s I had many 70-71 Challengers. Used to have 6 spots at Mopars at Englishtown NJ for many years. Got married in 1988, started a business, started a family and the cars and parts have be in my garage for over 30 years. Kids are all grown up and retirement is around the corner. So I am now getting back to my cars. With regards to the thread, I had picked up an air cleaner base that was supposed to be for a 426 hemi E-body with a TA hood. After reading the thread, someone said it should be stamped made in Canada, but I dont see this stamp. There are also no other numbers stamped or stickered to the air cleaner base. Attached are 2 photos. I saw a repro on line from Moperhoods which is beautiful, but it is missing some of the features that are on mine. Are there any other distinguishing features for this air cleaner base?

Aircleaner_01.jpgAircleaner_02.jpg