Quote:

Matt,Dry fit your rear window and window moldings,before you paint the car,some minor modifications are necessary to insure perfect fitment. Use rubber shims the thickness of the window ribbon,to space the glass the correct distance from the window channel. The channel may require some cutting and rewelding,or some hammer shaping. Install all your molding retaining clips in the proper locations. You may spend the better part of a day doing this,but it's better to find out now,than after it's painted.

Chargervert, thanks for the info, ironically, a buddy of mine owns a body shop and they just did a restoration on a Chebby. Sent it off to another location to get the glass and some other things installed on it and when they got it back and tried to put the trim on the rear window, they found that the proper spacers were not used and the trim stood off from the glass by a quarter inch. Out comes the new glass, risking damage to the fresh paint and trim, what a waste. You can gaurentee I will be paying close attension to any reassembly that I will not be doing myself.

`68 Road Runner "JUNKYARD DOG" `70 A66 FK5 Challenger, Rough project. `68 Coronet R/T Black & white 4 speed. `97 Dodge 1500 4X4, 228,000 miles and going strong!