Quote:

Looks like it's coming along well. I sold my 68 LL1 Road Runner a year ago. It is going to be gorgeous when you are done.

Wow, rareT/A that car is beautiful!, must have been hard to sell for you. Did you sell to make room for another one?. I picked up an A66 project car last summer, another craigslist deal that I couldn't pass up!.It is in a little worse shape than the `68 but it has its #'s natching engine and trans with it as well as the fender tag and build sheet. I'll get to that one later.
Back to that doner metal, It was from a `68 Road Runner sitting in high and dry NM and I aquired it through Ebay.The only things that were not reusable on it were the trunk floor extensions and some of that top section but it did have solid lower rear window corners and AMD isn't making all of those commonly rotted parts yet. In a nutshell, I paid way less than half, including shipping, for that pallet of oem parts than I would have had to shell out for repops.

5848176-IMG_2693_5.JPG (522 downloads)

`68 Road Runner "JUNKYARD DOG" `70 A66 FK5 Challenger, Rough project. `68 Coronet R/T Black & white 4 speed. `97 Dodge 1500 4X4, 228,000 miles and going strong!