Not to start anything but it is well known that Ford played with the numbers on the T-bolts. Double counting the same cars in some cases.

My original post was not to verify the car here that everyone is questioning it was to state the facts as I knew them.The 2 dr Ht Belv I spoke of was returned from a Nascar team and sold as new at a Chrysler dealer (even with slight mods).It was late in the year after the Nascar ban.If 1 car was returned I am sure there were more.

That would at least bring in to play the idea that during the year cars that were wrecked were replaced.No Nascar teams ran sedans only hardtops. Cars built in June would be ready for the second half of the Nascar season.Perhaps Nascar wanted some HT cars built.

One more point.At that time the Nichols team controlled the distribution of Nascar parts and likely cars.That would be the reason cars were not shipped to the south in larger numbers.

When the Ronzello car surfaced I was sure it was the same car I spoke of but it is not.A similar story and a similar looking car but not the same car.

Leave the gun.......take the Cannoli's....Mike