I like any kind of muscle car and enjoy a lot of different kinds of racing. I bracket race my street driven GTX and enjoy contributing to the purse money the winners get

I'm also attempting to put together a heads-up all motor car for Milan's All Motor class. I won't argue that it's expensive, but have to laugh at the people who say it's all about the money. Go walk around the pits and see how much money is in some S/G, S/C, SS/T cars then come back and talk to me about money You can have all of the money in the world, but if you don't have your combo on kill, making the most hp possible with the parts you have and can't drive a 1000+ hp car on the ragged edge on a 10.5 tire you're going home first round. And if you think the people driving these cars can't drive you're an idiot.

Milan's Friday night heads-up program fills the stands with spectators from all over the place. Lots of people from out of state travel to Michigan to watch and participate in this race, so I kinda chuckled at the suggestion that it isn't popular.

All racing is cool, just be glad we're able to have the opportunity to watch and race all of these awesome cars and quit getting hung up on which is better.