Quote:

Bracket racing is BOOOOOOORRRRRRING to watch. I don't care how hard it is, to the spectator, it's BOOOOOOORRRRRRING. To call it a form of racing is ridiculous. In every other form of motorsports, whoever gets to the finish line first, wins. In every other form of motorsports, you don't lose for going too fast. It really should be called Consistency Contest. It's about consistency, not racing.

heads up is boooorrrring, i can see fast cars in time trials, woooo he went a 7.50 and the guy he raced went an 8 flat, EXCITING...

people that think bracket racing is boring, (or even speaks for the entire spectator population), probably just dosent understand whats going on.
I've explained to people that didnt understand what was going on at the track, once they got the concept, they were really into it, did he break out? did he lift too soon, OH he ran dead on and got beat... so i dont agree with you saying its boring to spectators, maybe to the ones that show up wanting pro mod and get super pro.

I'm not speaking for all spectators like others, but to me and others i know, heads up is just a time trial where the announcer goes bat crap about the race.