John,

I appreciate your offer to buy them back, but I was so disgusted that I cut them up and threw them away (after spending about 20 hours grinding on them). I am only stating how they fit on my vehicle with factory floor pans, and obviously others have had the same problem. I was one of, if not the first to get the Challenger connectors from you at the NATS a few years ago when you came out with them. As a matter of fact, you sold them to me for $100 because they were one of the first three sets you received from your supplier. At $100 it was not worth my time or expense to send them back to you.
You state they fit on a 70 Challenger. If they still have the exact contours of the ones I got from you, then they will not fit on my car - period! And, it doesn't have to do with production tolerances or factory fit at all. It has to do with the fact that there are bumps on the connectors where the floor pan has none, and visa versa. If you have a pair EXACTLY like the ones you sold me a few years ago, and you come to my shop, I guarantee they will not fit.