Sigh.

Not sure why folks choose to not ask the guy who makes the stuff before deciding it doesn't fit, then complain about it. Try asking me first, you would be amazed at how we can help.

I've personally installed them on a lot of cars, including 70 Challengers. They fit.

Yes, every car is different, some are way different - even those with factory original floor pans. Lets face it, the floor pan position was not a quality checked item at the factory 40 years ago so there is no way they are all in the exact same location.

The difference in the 70 floorpans is an extra kickup (for lack of a better word) in the front floor pan section near the torsion bar crossmember and different ribbing in the area near the drain plug. When customers call me and ask about 70 floorpan issues, I have suggestions and answers for them.

Ultimately, if you are unhappy with the frame connectors I will take them back. Period. I am quite a bit happier about it if you talk to me, rather than complaining without giving me an opportunity to help, but I still do it.

Take some pictures of the fitment of the floorpans and connectors and post them here - lets have a look at the fitment issues, I'll try and help.

John Pasemann
www.UsCarTool.com
919-855-8200