Quote:

Quote:

I saw the piece at SEMA and was told fitment in an A-body was no problem, so why would it be an issue in a B-body? Again, at SEMA, I was told there'd be 2 mounting points to accomodate people so again what's the problem? Most hotrodders nowadays have custom driveshafts built so AGAIN I don't see an issue. Now it being Chinese made I understand & agree with being concerned. As a consumer & someone not in the automotive industry I find it "intersting" that representatives from other companies are so quick to highlight its shortcomings when there hasn't even been published performance results on the thing. That's kinda like finding someone guilty before a trial......

70 and earlier B bodies have their shifter mounting point FOWARD of a A body and VERY forward of an E body , I own both an A body and a 69 B body , no way that thing is going in there with that tailshaft without HACKING the tunnel , as it is I think the cover on the trans is going to require some MASSAGING of the tunnel to fit .

I believe the link stated that the trans was available with different tailshafts for Mopar, Gm and Ford apps. Who says that the one shown is for a '69 B body?

1972 Plymouth Cuda 340 4 speed 1971 Plymouth Road Runner 383 Auto 1970 Plymouth Duster /6 Auto