I would prefer having all parts made in the USA. But that won't happen any more on any large scale. My issues are all from hands on measuring and usage. In this case, I had to modify a factory part to fit a Source part because the holes are off. A good friend returned one for seaping when it was being filled for the dyno session. Being conservative and providing a warranty for my work means I have the right to refuse what I consider substandard product. If I can't get the bolts thru it, its substandard. Period. Not all Source stuff is substandard. However a lot of it is simply not as good as billed. Functional? More than likely. Cheap? Yes. Ready to run? Depends on the user's eyes tools, and experience. I think many of those who are trying to convince the others to at minimum not accept the seller's slogans as gospel are the people who have to produce a good product that needs to perform beyond stock levels every single time. It's not a bash fest. Just different levels of acceptance among builders and enthusiasts. In the spirit of equal time... I don't use MP camshafts because they are so terribly made either.

Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know.