Wow.... I have this pump housing on my 512 yes I had alot of top end heat when the motor fired up and was seeing temps of 210 after driving it for an hour or so using an ebay ( made in china ) radiator and a Ford Taurus fan with a dakota digital fan controler. As I got the tuning right the temps came down. Fixing the NEW Stant ( Made in USA) gas cap with the pluged vent dropped my temps about 20 degrees once I stopped building tons of pressure in the tank causing massive flooding in the motor. Replacing my 6.5 powervalves with 2.5 (my motor only makes about 5.5-6" of vacuum) dropped me about 10 degrees. Getting the timing right dropped my temps a little more now I run 170-175 degrees in 90-95 degree air temps wth a 160 thermostat. by the way thank you guys here on the forum for getting me through these problems. I did not by my 440 source parts from 440source I bought them new from a guy in Phoenix that went broke after he bought them. I have had plenty of lenghthy conversations with Kim at 440source even though he knew I didn't buy the parts from him he helped me with all the questions I had so I have alot of respect for him. The only problem I had with the 440source parts was I had to have the push tube slots moved in the stealth heads so the tubes would line up properly everything else was perfect. my Pro form fabricated valve covers ( I think us made) I had to move the holes so they would fit then the bolts hit the side of the valve cover. I checked them on the stealth heads and a set of stockers same problem but hey they make great ash trays my M/T covers fit right on. XV motorsports frame rail connectors (US made)What a joke I paid $200 for $20 worth of metal WOW their laser cut I spent 2 days fitting them to my car they didn't have an edge on either one that I didn't have to cut grind or trim I could go on forever. What really pisses me off is when you get a China made tool and pay a US made price go on the Sears website and look up the Inersol Rand inline sander ( about $150 ) then go to the harbor freight site and look up inline sander ( $30) they are the exact same unit the sears IR sander has a red handle with IR stamped in it but side by side they are identicle. sorry for ranting.