Quote:

Now people are saying their engine is running perfectly cool, but they are going to remove their water pump housing anyway because of this thread. Am I missing something? Is there really that much of a sheep mentality going on here?

fwiw, (and i admit, probably nothing), i agree. if it ain't broke, don't fix it. if the pump is working, why replace it? if you ever do run into cooling issues, then you will at least have a place to start looking.

Quote:

Here goes another Moparts bash fest about our company and our products when in reality the entire mopar marketplace sells the exact same part from the exact same manufacturer, and has been for many years [list] . If anyone wonders why we are no longer active in the Moparts.com community, this is exactly why.

once again, i agree. 440 source is probably the most bashed vendor on this site, from what i have seen. although i have yet to see anyone bash them because a motor grenaded, which was then specifically traced to faulty parts. i think in the end i have only seen them bashed because the parts are manufactured overseas.

if their stuff works for you, buy it. if it doesn't, don't. but what is the point in bashing them or anyone else, beyond a one time report of bad parts or bad service?

kind of a drag when someone who has provided parts for so many members cars for such a long time doesn't even want to be a part of this community anymore.