Quote:

Never had a bad USA part did you?LOL Ive been wrenching for over 40 years.Ever pull a factory part from your US made vehible.It made in Canada Australia Korea Mexico Pakistan etc.Wake up most not all but most US companies dont give a crap where its made.Just make it cheap so they can make more $$$$.Then lets see you have the EPA and their regs local state taxes fed taxes.Oh lets mot forget the unions.Yeah I was a union member.Not saying they are all bad but they do drive up prices.Like at the mill.We couldnt change a light bulb without calling an electrician that at that time made 16 bucks an hour or more in the 70s.Then we had to wait for 1 to 3 hours for them.They had to watch their TV in their air conditioned room.If you unscrewed the bulb they filed a grievance.Then lets see you have the fat cats knocking down insane salarys.Gee I wonder why you cant guy a US made product.Rocky

Nice straw man. You beat him up pretty well. I don't think you will find anybody that says that USA stuff doesn't fail. ANYTHING mass produced will have problems. Do you really need that concept explained to you?

Too bad that doesn't change the fact that Chinese parts are FAR more trouble prone. Enjoy your lead filled toys for your kids and so on. Enjoy repairing things again when a Chinese part fails quickly or doesn't work the first time.