My first car was a 67 Satellite. It was black with a silver stripe all along the bottom of the sides. It had a gold roof. The interior was black with buckets and a console. It had the scroll work like a GTX and the grill work on the tail lights like a GTX. It only had a 318 and 904, though. Power steering, but manual drum brakes. No A/C and just an AM radio. Still a nice car in 1973. I'm embarrassed to say that I traded it even for a 63 Studebaker Lark. It had a 289 4bl, 4 speed, and a fancy stereo. L60-15's on the back, aluminum slots all around. What a heap that turned out to be. Sold that and bought a 68 GTS with a 340 AT. Wrapped it around a tree in the first couple of months. Next up was a 69 GTS with a 383 4spd. Got my first ticket in that and lost my license for 30 days. While I was cooling my heels, I traded it for a 69 Charger SE. A nice car, but a 318 AT. Sold that and bought a 70 Swinger, 340 AT. This all happened between May of 1973 and May/June of 75. I hadn't spent more than $1000 on any of these cars. I almost traded that Swinger and $400 for a 70 Super Bee with a hemi on a used car lot. My Mom said no because the insurance would be too high. My buddies then talked me into a 71 Charger with a 440 6 pack and 4 spd. It had the hounds tooth interior and no console. They said to tell the insurance man it was a Coronet. The VIN screwed me and my friends and I were idiots. When the new insurance bill came, it said right on it very plainly what the car was including the 390 HP, or whatever it was. $1200 for the year, maybe it was for half. Either way, that was $100 more than I paid for the car, so it had to go. And yes, I wish I had every one of the Mopars back..