My 1st Mopar (it was my 2nd car) was a 72 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus. I bought it in 75, just after high school graduation. My 1st car was a 69 Buick that had 49,000 miles on it, that proved to be not up to the challenges of this teenage lead foot. I owned the Buick for 12 months and replaced the 350 Buck motor 3 times, and the transmission was slipping bad. I replaced 3 sets of rear wheel bearings, and 2 sets of new tires in about 10,000 miles. the Plymouth had about 60,000 miles on it but the 318, 904 and 8 1/4 with 3:23 gears held up much better. The 1st major repair was at 125,000 when I had the transmission rebuilt. I replaced it with another Mopar at around 140,000 miles with the motor still pretty much untouched. I sold the Plymouth to my brother in law He finally killed it when he went down into a ditch and ripped the oil filter off the motor. Until then, the motor was still pretty much untouched. It was a great car, and it was really pretty sharp. It was a bronze color, with a 1/2 canopy white vinyl top and silver across the bottom from the chrome strip down. It had the Magnum 500 wheels.

that Plymouth was the first of more then probably 100 Mopars that have been in my wife & my immediate family. I bought, sold, parted out, built, junked, and raced (on a dirt track), and driven Mopars a lot of miles since 1975. Still only Mopars at my house, but the newest one is an 04 model that is still here.