I'm embarrassed and now have given away that I'm an old f@rt as I read about all of these cool first Mopars I thought I wouldn't be the only old f@rt that ordered a '69 RR new or even bought a new one off of a dealership lot new. blush

Again a photo of my '69 RR back in '69. I was 18 at the time and about to turn 19 in a couple of months when it arrived at the dealership. Ah those were "the best of times and the worst of times". Got my draft notice just after Labor Day '69, and this is my older sister that waited every day leaning on my Road Runner waiting to the last minute for the mail as here then boyfriend was in Vietnam in the 25th Infantry. They are still married. One of the days that the mail was close to late for me to take her to work, guess what showed up, a letter from the draft board for me. Now I had to figure out where to store the RR. Keep it for 10 years and sold it for $1500. Then got the A12 RR, a '68 RR and a '69 M-Code Dart and then a '69 GTX all I guess because of that '69 "Best of Times and The Worst of Times era.

Mike

My 1969 Road Runner in 69 600dpi 0002 002.jpg