There is a 68 GTX I inquired about last year. It keeps being auctioned ant different types of venues and the market is saying about what I think is within range for the car. It was being handled by some corvette goofs. I called and kindly went over the market with the handler. He said the guy wanted a good 30% over that. Went on to say several people had called and made my offer or thereabouts.

I told him I can’t make the horse drink if nobody else had been able. I’m still not sure if it’s the owner or the dealer calling the shots. I saw the car in the last month or so listed at yet another corvette goofball place. It might well be the owner is stuck on his number, one that is different than reality, which in turn has surely shrank in past 18 months.

I don’t know what their cut is, but taking some slickster out of the mix might create a path for a given car to sell. I’m well aware of how people can wear you out, but a good car will catch a good buyer if you simply take some decent pics and be honest about what you have.

I want my fair share