We had one of those around here for about 3 years. Yep, most of the cars were consignment but at least they seemed honest in one aspect, The cars were nothing special. 74 Camaro, 70 olds cutlass, etc. They had no 442, Z/28s etc. Now the prices, this was around 2015 and they were asking 50k for that Camaro. I figure the owner wanted 20-25k and the other 30k was going to be profit. Like another has said, I was just looking to waste time. Sadly, these type of businesses are not really going entities. Go look on ebag. 20 years ago there were real people selling "real" cars. Now, 90% of the cars are from shops like was mentioned. One also needs to wonder about what lurks beneath with these cars. I might buy a car from someone on this sight who has been here forever and talked about their car. I might buy a car from one of my buddies. I would never buy a car from a dealer. I have bought 2 cars from ebay. Both were exactly as described and it didn't matter as I knew that I was going to have to rebuild everything. Only surprise was the barracuda's rear frame needing replacement.

67 Barracuda FB 69 Superbee "Southern Maryland: If you want a good looking woman, you had better bring her with you"