Originally Posted by fast68plymouth
Originally Posted by HardcoreB
Oooof! that's not right. Hope there is some restitution for you. Do they leak OIL or COOLANT? What MPH/ET did the car wind-up running? Probably not great MPH because it's not the most aerodynamic set-up.

As cast, the EZ head has its own unique port shapes not shared with the other models. The floor is higher than a -1, with a much more rounded approach to the SSR, and a larger SSR radius.

I do believe the ez325 and the -1 325 utilize the same cnc program in the intake ports(I’m not certain of this since I haven’t had a pair of each here in the shop at the same time), which removes quite a bit of material from the EZ floor.
Agreed...the -1 345 SHOULD have the 2.25" And IIRC AndyF said his had the 2.25 installed by BEST. Wonder if they use the 'SR' INTAKE port with a lower exhaust? Randy has the cnc '345' -1 Indys with 2.25" Intakes on his jalopy with a SMALL/gentle cam you spec'd. 540" 12.9:1 It showed about 146 or so MPH so far @ 3300lbs. But there's definitely room for more in it's performance.

RJ21LapAIR.JPGRJSmall540.jpg
Last edited by HardcoreB; 01/16/24 12:06 PM.