I believe the 1765 - trans 12 volt supply relay circuit code is my problem.

This truck does have OBD2. According to the info I can find, the under hood power distribution box is suppose to have a transmission 12 volt power supply relay, those relay terminals have specific functions. My problem is, there is nothing labeled as a transmission relay in the distribution box that has 6 relays. That unidentified relay is suppose to provide the power to the transmission 12 volt solenoid power.
I
I've managed to get the wiring loose from the trans and I have gotten the harness connector down where I can at least test for the 12 volt and the .5 volt from the computer. I came in the house to bring up that RE46 trans rebuild site, and the stupid thing won't load this morning. : nervous II did make a few notes last night, so I can at lest test for the voltage, I suspect I probably don't have any at either place. Originally I suspected the splice in the harness at the top of the trans was bad. I still can't get there.

Without a relay specifically marked as the trams relay, I have no idea where the 12 volt power would come from, everything says it comes from that missing relay.