Originally Posted by Dcuda69
Originally Posted by BSB67
Originally Posted by a12rag
Originally Posted by JERICOGTX

A Tesla tells you where the sites are...

I have a coworker that drives his Tesla 125 miles round trip every day. Zero issues. Cost him about $5 a day for charging. He's driven it to Florida and back, along with other road trips. Zero issues. Him, and I discuss them every once in a while. Will I buy one? No. I'll keep driving my cheap daily that cost my $7K 4 years ago, and gets 40mpg. I'm just not a new car person...

Hertz should have all that on their website if they want people to rent them . . .

Have what on their website?

The only thing you need to know when you’re in a Tesla is where you are going. You don’t need to know where the charging stations are, the car knows.

So the car will dictate which route I take because that's where the chargers are? Another big no!

No. But charging stations are limited relative to gas stations. But you'll know your options before you pull out of the driveway.

Teslas are nice, well packaged cars that provide a good driving experience. Certainly an individual's needs and location play a big role in that. But lets not let the facts get in the way of a good EV bashing.

The original post is pretty spot on.