mine was on the stop at the stripe. We tried turning it back on way up top and that was no bueno with track conditions at a national event past the 1000'. After trying top crash a couple times I had to go back to just being on the stop and hoping I got it right. I did try running S/C the traditional way and felt like a duck at 165ish. No I did not have alot of success but I also never really worked on it unless we ran S/C at a national event at the event otherwise car was always on a the S/ST number even bracket racing. AS you know Data is king with this stuff and I never just worked on it. I plan to do the same with the truck, S/C at nationals where S/St is not run, like Vegas. My car laid very flat on the stop even at 5.5 seconds in great air. At most it would creep 50ish rpm. No issues with converter coming off as it was WAY tight for the combo and that seemed to work for me. Had no issues with traction coming off with a traditional set up. I run an air stop with an adjustable opening rate and it took 1.1 seconds to fully open, that kept it happy other than trying it up top.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"