I post mine to youtube and link them here.

It will be sometime next year. I am not sure when. I hate to show up with an untested car but living in Vegas I likely will have little choice. We dont run 1/4 mile bracket racing here anymore and there is nothing else very close. So I will likely show up and it will be trial by fire for me. I am hoping to make the Vegas Spring Divisonal to start.

Engine is finally just about done, down to getting balancer deal squared away and pushrods ordered. Truck itself needs new firewall put in wishbone finished up, tunnel finished and then finish the rest of the wiring and powder coating the remaining parts. Also need to make a decision on what stop, looking like I will go with the Number1/Stinnet stop as I plan to go with a much larger carb than normally used on a T stop car.

A gratuitous picture of where it should be when done. This was as a street version and we have changed a TON of stuff since then and dumped more money than I care to remeber. Lots of tubes, new rear end housing, repowerder coat the frame, new wiring, blah blah blah....

[Linked Image]

Sneak peak of new rear ride height, it is about 3" lower now
[Linked Image]

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"