Originally Posted by pittsburghracer
It is so hard telling someone on the internet how to do things it took you years to learn. And I didn’t really learn till I started checking airspeed in the port...I wish I could tell you what needs done but I don’t want it to be misinterpreted and have you screw something up. Where you are now it’s going to run pretty nice. I’m at the track and didn’t reread this so I hope this makes sense.

Oh, without a doubt I very much understand that what I am asking for here is near impossible to trully accomplish over a thread posting. I am also certainly of the understanding that at best these are recommendations which are not "set in stone", so of course caution is requird. In other words, anything I do do these heads is entirely on ME!!!

Originally Posted by pittsburghracer
...Looking at your numbers and how they fall off up top I’m betting your airspeed is crazy fast at the short turn. W2 have plenty of available space at “the pinch” but past there the floor goes up, the roof goes down, and the common wall goes in. So we are asking air going 400 plus foot per second to make a very sharp turn into the cylinder. If it can’t it skips the turn and crashes into air coming across the top of the port behind the valve. You can hear it. At least I can and I can’t hear crap...

This actually is very similar to what the flow guy described to me.

He made some recommendations on how to best deal with the floor hump, or one could probably better describe it as a ski-jump given how the floor takes an immediate drop towards the valve seat right after. So that description you provided seems to be spot on.