Originally Posted by usp4u
[quote=Diplomat360]Alright, thanks for the feedback everyone!

In hindsight I should have gone with a 2.05" valve to start off with and a real valve job as opposed to leaving these as they were.

I am in a bit of a pickel now b/c my valvetrain geometry kit uses the current 2.02" valve size and going to a bigger valve now would negate the fit of that kit. No it wont

I worded this poorly...I agree, the larger diameter valve will not cause a problem, and what I really meant is that finding a larger diameter valve may not give me the same matching length valve that I have right now.

[quote=Diplomat360]...I will look around to see if I can find the same length valve though, but not likely...LOL Econo heads, are you using 5.240? Not exactly a rare valve length. Ferra should have them

Correct, Econo heads, the Manley 11702 valve I have right now is 5.240". As it happens I was only able to find Titanium Ferrea valves in that length, didn't spot any stainless in 5.240" though.

...If your valve job is effective, you'll be looking at 320cfm so a 2.08 would be beneficial.

Well, if I am going to spend the money on a new valve job, as much as I hate the thought of delaying the project even further, in the big scheme of things this is nothing...so I best start shopping around I think!