I'm fixing to be there with the same 31 Plymouth HemiCoupe as last year. I recently dug the coupe out of its 11 month hibernation and started getting it ready.

Unfortunately, I had to leave town for a family emergency 2 days after I got home from drag week last year, and I was gone until November 1st. Then it was catch up on business, then holidays, then winter travel, ect.. So the poor ol' coupe was rode hard and put away wet.

I am planning to test with a pair of AFB's that I stole off of my F.A.S.T. Hemi GTX on a tunnel ram instead of the current 8 carb intake, because I haven't had time to sort out the 8 carb rig, and in theory, the dual quad should be pretty simple to get sorted since they already ran good.
I was using a mechanical fuel pressure gauge in the dash with a Mallory isolator. That never worked right, so I am switching to an electric gauge.
I bought some street tires that I am mounting on rims and bringing with to the event, but I'll only bring them with on the event if it looks like rain. Because I haven't figured out how to carry the slicks when the street tires are mounted. Maybe on the roof?
Still running the same 58 Chrysler Hemi as last year, and the T56 Magnum 6 speed. If time permits, I am going to try out a Bangshift Billy clutch controller instead of the Clutch Tamer that I tried last year. drive

So I'm in full thrash mode at this point. panic

burnout top.jpg

[img]http://i.imgur.com/boeexFms.jpg[/img]
31 Plymouth Coupe, 392 Hemi, T56 magnum
RS23J71
RS27J77
RP23J71
RO23J71
WM21J8A
I don't regret the things I've done. I only regret the things I didn't do.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. ~ Plato"